Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mistyheart of Riverclan

2 posters

Go down

Mistyheart of Riverclan Empty Mistyheart of Riverclan

Post by Cheesles Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:50 pm

Name: Mistyheart
Affiliate: Riverclan

Looks: She is a young pretty grey she cat with medium length fur. Her eyes are a pale but deep blue with a small hint of emerald. Her paws a white, so is the tip of her tail and the fur on her chest. Her ear is torn from a battle as an apprentice.

Personality: She is an outgoing young she cat that doesn't hold many grudges. It takes her a long time to get angry but she always seems to be ready at a battle. She is a caring young cat that likes young kit and elders alike. She is not afraid to question the warrior code but like all the cats, her life is the warrior code. (Metaphorically speaking.)

Birth: clan!

History: She born in Riverclan, her parents were normal, unlike most who died or were unknown. Her life, like most was like a journey, one with many a hill or dale in the road. As an apprentice she would be a little naughty at gatherings, becoming a little too friendly with other young toms. As a young warrior it was much the same, although by that time her mentor had struck some sense into her. She grew into a fine young she cat. But who knows what will happen in her future.

Don't know why I added that last bit. But there should be an optional future thingy! That would be cool...
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Mistyheart of Riverclan WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Mistyheart of Riverclan Empty Re: Mistyheart of Riverclan

Post by Amberstorm Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:09 pm

X3
Okay! Approved!
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : Mistyheart of Riverclan WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down