Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honeypaw Bring's Bad News (NIGHTFEATHER) (CLOSED)

4 posters

Go down

Honeypaw Bring's Bad News (NIGHTFEATHER) (CLOSED) Empty Honeypaw Bring's Bad News (NIGHTFEATHER) (CLOSED)

Post by Lillyflower Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:30 am

Honeypaw raced across the WindClan Terretory, even though she was fron ThunderClan, this was an Emergancy.
She burst into the WindClan Camp "Nightfeather, come quick, its Crookedkit, she has fallen and she has may have joined StarClan" Honeypaw called at the top of her voice. She looked around as WindClan Cats started to emerge, and wonderd which One was Nightfeather.

Last edited by Lillyflower on Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Warning System : Honeypaw Bring's Bad News (NIGHTFEATHER) (CLOSED) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Honeypaw Bring's Bad News (NIGHTFEATHER) (CLOSED) Empty Re: Honeypaw Bring's Bad News (NIGHTFEATHER) (CLOSED)

Post by Lynx Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:05 pm

"Intruder!", Liontail mewed. "Why would we be interested in a cat from another clan. First she betrayed the clan she was born in and now she left us, too! She's no more worth than a rouge. Leave her be!", he yowled and spat at the young apprentice.
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : Honeypaw Bring's Bad News (NIGHTFEATHER) (CLOSED) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Honeypaw Bring's Bad News (NIGHTFEATHER) (CLOSED) Empty Re: Honeypaw Bring's Bad News (NIGHTFEATHER) (CLOSED)

Post by Lillyflower Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:48 am

Honeypaw made her-self look big, "your Clan-Mate, A KIT, is hurt, don't you want to help her? You are going agenst the Warrior code" Honeypaw spat. "Anyway, im not here to talk with YOU, im looking for Nightfeather" Honeypaw growled.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Warning System : Honeypaw Bring's Bad News (NIGHTFEATHER) (CLOSED) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:10 pm

Silverfang rested his tail on his former apprentice's shoulder. "She's right. The warrior code says that we should help a kit in danger, no matter from what clan." He turned to look at Honeypaw. "I'm not sure where Nightfeather is." A brown and black furball tumbbled onto his paws, giving an indignant squak and standing up. "Otterkit! Go and find Nightfeather would you." The silver cat purred at his kit as he stood up and bounded away, compleatley clueless that his den-mate was in danger.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Honeypaw Bring's Bad News (NIGHTFEATHER) (CLOSED) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:18 pm

Honeypaw sighed "please, find him quickly" Honeypaw meowed.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:27 pm

Lionpaw growled, but said nothing. He sat down and looked at his former mentor. Even they're the same rank now, he looks up to him like he would admire his father. He crouchede to Silverfangs's ear so that only he could hear him. "Why must you blame me infront of a Thunderclan APPRENTICE? I'll look like an idiot, a stupid kit if you do this!" Then his eyes followed Otterkit and he wished he would be Silverfang's son, too, so that he would love him like his kin.
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : Honeypaw Bring's Bad News (NIGHTFEATHER) (CLOSED) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:03 pm

Nightfeather had two small rabbits dangling from his mouth. An utter look of rpide was on his face as he lay his fresh kill on the pile. "Hopefully some queen will enjoy them!" He muttered happily to himself. With warmer weather just around the corner prey was beginning to return and flourish.

Nightfeather turned away from the Fresh kill pile to be confronted with a puzzling scene. A Thunderclan apprentice, Liontail looking quite anxious or even annoyed, Silverfang and a few other cats. But Nightfeather also noticed that neither his mate nor his daughter were out in the clearing, which was unusual, especially on a day like this. Nightfeather knew Crookedkit was one to always be playing in the sunshine.

He padded over calmly not even thinking that the news he was about to get would be horrid. "What's wrong?" He mewed inquisitively.

(I'M ON A MUSE HIGH!!!!! ) :colorsmile: :smiledance: Happy Happy
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:24 am

"Crookedkit's Joined StarClan" Honeypaw meowed "she fell down a Cliff in ThunderClan Terretory, and we can't get to her, Creamfur is with her and some other Cats, please come, and I will take you", Honeypaw meowed as she looked at Nightfeather.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:59 pm

Silverfang touched Liontail´s ear. "Sorry." He purred, but stopped when he heared the news. He turned to look at Honeypaw, eyes wide with shock.

OOC: I´m not =3
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Honeypaw Bring's Bad News (NIGHTFEATHER) (CLOSED) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:35 am

(I don't know wether I'm gonna kill her or not..... Actually I do know, watch the Starclan posts, you never know what might happen.....)

Nightfeather smile turned upside down as the world seemed to crumble around him. "Crookedkit?" His voice cracked with sadness but bravery. "Where is she, take me too her!!!" He mewed getting ahead of himself and leaping at the Thunderclan apprentice, not in an attempt to hurt her. Then realising what he had done, he stood back and licked his chest in embarrassment as tears began to stream down his face. "Please, take me to my daughter."
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:52 am

OCC: I am going to Close this Now.

Honeypaw nodded, then turned and raced out of the Camp.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down