Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet MC, LC, EC, IC, SC, and soon-to-be-replaced FC!

5 posters

Go down

Meet MC, LC, EC, IC, SC, and soon-to-be-replaced FC! Empty Meet MC, LC, EC, IC, SC, and soon-to-be-replaced FC!

Post by Amberstorm Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:26 pm

http://thefiveclans.forumotion.com/forum.htm

WHOO! I've remade it, and it's awesome and fit to role play on.
But hey, here it is! X3
Anyways, this site is supposed to be connected to this one. Cool, huh? This is where IceClan and FireClan came from, and where WolfClan will hopefully run to.

Last edited by Amberstorm on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : Meet MC, LC, EC, IC, SC, and soon-to-be-replaced FC! WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Meet MC, LC, EC, IC, SC, and soon-to-be-replaced FC! Empty Re: Meet MC, LC, EC, IC, SC, and soon-to-be-replaced FC!

Post by Member Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:39 am

DUN REPLACE MEH! I MAY COME BACK! *packs bags*
Administrator

Warning System : Meet MC, LC, EC, IC, SC, and soon-to-be-replaced FC! WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Meet MC, LC, EC, IC, SC, and soon-to-be-replaced FC! Empty Re: Meet MC, LC, EC, IC, SC, and soon-to-be-replaced FC!

Post by Cheesles Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:18 pm

I can helps!!!! *joins*
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Meet MC, LC, EC, IC, SC, and soon-to-be-replaced FC! WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:26 am

*Flies off to join* YAYNESSES WOLFCLAN LIVES ON!
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Meet MC, LC, EC, IC, SC, and soon-to-be-replaced FC! WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:30 pm

Oooo Looks cool!
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:07 pm

Erk. I forgot about this when my homework drowned me. I'm back...ish..
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:38 pm

IT'S BACK.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum