Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonpaw, The new Thunderclan medicine cat apprentice

2 posters

Go down

Moonpaw, The new Thunderclan medicine cat apprentice Empty Moonpaw, The new Thunderclan medicine cat apprentice

Post by MoonEcho Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:38 pm

Ooc: My Character bio has been approved, it just hasn't been put in the approved bio forum. If You want to look, go to Moonpaw/MoonEcho, Sandface, and Poppyfur *FINISHED*

Bic: Moonpaw woke up slowly, she couldnt sleep well last night. She was much to excited about her first day as the medicine cat apprentince. "It's almost sunhigh!" She rushed straight to Nightleaf's den, not even bothering to eat. "Nightleaf?" she called.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Warning System : Moonpaw, The new Thunderclan medicine cat apprentice WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Moonpaw, The new Thunderclan medicine cat apprentice Empty Re: Moonpaw, The new Thunderclan medicine cat apprentice

Post by Hetalia Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:02 pm

Nightleaf woke up."Huh?Wha?"He looked around."Oh, hi Moonpaw.Do you need something?"
Hetalia
Hetalia

Warning System : Moonpaw, The new Thunderclan medicine cat apprentice WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Moonpaw, The new Thunderclan medicine cat apprentice Empty Re: Moonpaw, The new Thunderclan medicine cat apprentice

Post by MoonEcho Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:42 pm

"No, no. I'm just excited for my first day and the medicine cat apprentice. Is there anything you would like me to do?"
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:17 am

Nightleaf yawned."Well,we do need more rockleaf.Ask Wolfclan if you could go into their territory when a patrol comes by.Rockleaf is in Fireclan territory.Just ask Flamestar for some."
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:39 pm

"OK!" She mewed exctitedly, but running quickly back in. "Do you want me to take a warrior with me just in case?"
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:15 am

Yes.Be careful some wolves kill first and ask questions later.Also be quick tonight is a gathering.
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:19 pm

"OK!" Hurridly she ran outside. I hope nothing bad happens....
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down