Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Life in RiverClan (ZOMG no muse for title D: )

+3
kiwiattack
Cheesles
Edward
7 posters

Go down

Daily Life in RiverClan (ZOMG no muse for title D: ) Empty Daily Life in RiverClan (ZOMG no muse for title D: )

Post by Edward Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:18 am

ShadowStar stretched, shaking herself as she strolled out into the open area. Immediately her pelt became soaked with freezing rainwater, and her ears drooped slightly. Oh what a wonderful day it is, she thought sarcastically, trotting over to the miniscule pile of fresh-kill. She turned over a few small carcasses, before choosing one and gulping it down in only two bites.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Warning System : Daily Life in RiverClan (ZOMG no muse for title D: ) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Daily Life in RiverClan (ZOMG no muse for title D: ) Empty Re: Daily Life in RiverClan (ZOMG no muse for title D: )

Post by Cheesles Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:40 pm

Returning from successful hunt, Shadowclaw held two plump fish in his jaws. He deposited one on the fresh kill pile before padding over to Shadowstar. He lay down and toke a single bite of her kill. "Where have you been?" He mewed in a respectful tone even though he was deputy.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Daily Life in RiverClan (ZOMG no muse for title D: ) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Daily Life in RiverClan (ZOMG no muse for title D: ) Empty Re: Daily Life in RiverClan (ZOMG no muse for title D: )

Post by kiwiattack Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:53 pm

Daylark padded over to the fresh kill pile and took the first thing she saw. She sat down near the warrior's den and began eating. The fish tasted delicious. She felt a little guilty, as she hadn't added anything to the fresh kill pile today. She frowned and briefly looked over at Shadowstar and Shadowclaw. For some reason Daylark was slightly afraid of the two.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Warning System : Daily Life in RiverClan (ZOMG no muse for title D: ) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:03 am

OOC: Please change your name, I be the only member that goes by the name of Kiwi!

Tigerpaw crept quietly towards where Shadowclaw and Shadowstar stat, and Daylark, not far off. Then she rounded and shifted behin Shadowstar. She chuckled quietly to herself and crept a little further towards her mentor. When she was right beside Shadowstar's tail, she leapt onto the leaders back.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:54 pm

OOC: *slaps Cheesles* You don't go by Kiwi, you go by Cheesles.
Administrator

Warning System : Daily Life in RiverClan (ZOMG no muse for title D: ) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:36 pm

ShadowStar dipped her head in greeting to the cat. "I've been...away." she said vaguely, with a flick of her tail. "Has the clan been alright?"

Her ears flicked slightly as she sensed a movement behind her. It was Tigerpaw - she could tell by the scent. She moved slightly to the side, watching the young cat sail past her. "It's nice to see you too, Tigerpaw." Shadowstar said softly.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:37 pm

OOC: Sorry Kiwi (or Cheesles). :< When I joined I didn't see that there was already another Kiwi here. If you really really REALLY can't stand me being called kiwi too though, I could change my name.

Daylark finished her fish and padded away to go on patrol.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Jaywing:. Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:13 pm

Shadestone padded out of the warrior's den, fur getting flattened and soaked by the cold rain. He walked grumpily over to the fresh-kill pile, and growled angrily when he saw nothing good there. He hated bad weather, especailly the cold. Then, he thought he would go hunting, but he saw Daylark already getting ready to go out. Quickening his pace, he caught up to her. "Hey, where are you going?" He asked casually. Maybe being out of the camp will cheer me up, Shadestone thought, hoping he could go with her.
.:Jaywing:.

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:43 am

kiwiattack wrote:OOC: Sorry Kiwi (or Cheesles). :< When I joined I didn't see that there was already another Kiwi here. If you really really REALLY can't stand me being called kiwi too though, I could change my name.

Daylark finished her fish and padded away to go on patrol.

ooc- Don't bother. Cheese is cheese, not Kiwi.
You've always been Kiwi.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:51 pm

OOC: Thanks WoW.

"Oh, I'm just going for a quick patrol. Want to come?" Shadestone looked a little grumpy, she hoped that having him along wasn't a bad idea. Daylark slowed her pace a little, allowing him to catch up. "This is some weather we've been having, huh?" She said rather offhandedly. "Cold, wet, and windy..." Daylark longed for the day the sun would shine again.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Jaywing:. Sun May 02, 2010 12:13 am

"Yea, I don't like it. Then again, nobody does." Shadestone mewed, slightly smiling. The thought of a good patrol cheered him up a little. So he matched his pace with Daylark's and followed her out of camp.

OOC: So do you want to post the new forum in the terriotry or do you want me to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneezewhisker Tue May 04, 2010 2:52 pm

Cherrydapple padded out of the warriors den and sneezed. This cold weather made her sick. She padded toward the fresh-kill pile.

Sneezewhisker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri May 07, 2010 4:26 am

Tigerpaw flicked her ears with irritation as she padded over to see her mentor. "I was downwind again wasn't I?" She mewed with embarrassment as she sat down and looked at her paws.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneezewhisker Fri May 07, 2010 8:50 pm

She sneezed again and padded out to hunt.

Sneezewhisker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down