Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talking to Cats my Age; Talking to Cats My Height

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Talking to Cats my Age; Talking to Cats My Height Empty Talking to Cats my Age; Talking to Cats My Height

Post by Member Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Wow, that cat is short. Though, there was Nightstar, he was a mouse. But he'd never seen a cat other than him! He thought it was a special condition or something! What was wrong with these cats! He stared at Larkbreeze, the cat would have been at eye level if he were just a little taller, or if he where standing. He was-what?-a hair taller than him. Okay, maybe that was an exaggeration, but still!

"Featherstream is the medicine cat," Stormpaw replied to Larkbreeze's question. He sure didn't do a good job at showing that he wasn't new here. And he smelled different. All WindClanny. These guys were sure that he wasn't sneaking bakc at night or something?
Administrator

Warning System : Talking to Cats my Age; Talking to Cats My Height WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Talking to Cats my Age; Talking to Cats My Height Empty Re: Talking to Cats my Age; Talking to Cats My Height

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:01 pm

Flintpaw was lashing her tail about, her fangs fully bared and she was growling as she pawed heavily into the camp. She sat a few fox-lengths away from Stormpaw and Larkbreeze.
Her tail was pulsing with pain, she looked down one more time with eyes of amber flames. Another flash of anger shone in her eyes as she looked away from her jet black tail, it held numerous fleshy peck marks in it. Stupid wood pigeons. she snarled in her mind.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Talking to Cats my Age; Talking to Cats My Height WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Talking to Cats my Age; Talking to Cats My Height Empty Re: Talking to Cats my Age; Talking to Cats My Height

Post by Noname Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:09 pm

((Call me a mouse... >:O))
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:15 pm

OOC: *cough cough* Mouse...

Stormpaw glanced to the side and spotted Flintpaw. She was there, complaining about something or other. "Oh, and that's Flintpaw," he mewed, flicking his tail in her direction, "she's really quiet. I don't think she does too much." Larkbreeze smiled at the comment.

"Oh really?" He looked over at Flintpaw with an amused look. Doesn't do anything, eh? Well, whatever her mentor cared to do. He looked back at Stormpaw. "Say, who's your mentor?" Stormpaw shrugged simply.

"I don't know, whoever tells me to do stuff."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:41 pm

ooc- ... ?
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:42 am

Flintpaw glared over at Stormpaw and Larkbreeze, "What did you say about me?" she growled, standing up with her muscles tense. In order to survive in DarkClan, she thought she had to be tough and intimidating, or at least that's what her mother told her.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:17 pm

"I said I don't think you do too much," Stormpaw replied quickly, completely unmoved by her anger. She needs to grow some ears or something. He speaks clearly enough for a cat to understand.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:48 pm

Flintpaw growled, showing him her paw, claws unsheathed. "I'll show you how much I do." she snarled at him, fur on her neck rising. She held her glare for a moment, then dropped her head and paw all in one. "I can't do it." she sighed. She sat down, her head still staring down at her paws, which were sheathed. Pinefrost would have my head if she knew her own kin wasn't trying to kill someone...
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:50 pm

"See? SHe can't even fight." He grunted. Clearly disappointed in Flintpaw's act. Pathetic that was. Hmphf. Really. "Next time try a start a fight you can actually follow through with," he growled at her. Weak.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Flintpaw actually felt that insult. Anger flowed through her veins, pulsing in her ears. She jumped to her paws, her claws digging through the soggy soil. She bared her teeth, her ears flat. She lashed her tail, spotted with flesh wounds, as her furious eyes glared at Stormpaw. "You wanna find out?" she snarled at him through gritted teeth, she was so close to ripping his ears to shreds.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:13 pm

"Okay, but I doubt that I'll actually found out anything," he stayed in his spot in front of Larkbreeze, sitting position. he turned most of his attention away from her, and to, something more interesting.

Wow, they were really going to fight just for that. Claws unsheathed and all, right in camp. He probably shouldn't be in this. SHould he say something? It was DarkClan, though, maybe they didn't care. Larkbreeze took a step away from Stormpaw. Hmm...
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Flintpaw stayed, waiting. "You gonna make a move or sit there like a dead mouse? Coward." she snarled at him, her nose wrinkled in anger and disgust. She was so ready to win.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:28 pm

"Well, you're the one who made the challenge, I'd assume that you would make the first move. I really don't want to be bothered with a cat like you, at the moment." He licked himself, smoothing down his fur, cleaning himself without care. If she wanted to fight she could start it. He didn't want to get up and go over there. If he was even going over there, he was going to walk, and that's not an interesting fight starter.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:31 pm

Flintpaw, who was standing right in front of Stormpaw, thought the tom lazy. "You're pathetic." she growled before darted for him, ducking under to get under him, rolling on to her back to get at his belly.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:35 pm

Quickly, Stormpaw, with a quick little jump, went over Flintpaw with his own DarkClan grace, landing just beside her, his back facing her direction. "You're predictable," he mewed, standing up and facing her. Ugh. Could he just... put his paw on her neck or something. Mm. Well, it didn't matter, he did it anyways, unsheathing his claws over her. "Do I win or do you have something fantastic hidden in your fur?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:46 pm

Flintpaw glared, "At least I know now that your capable of doing something." she sneered. She whipped her front paw up, aiming at his head. She then took both her hind legs and flung them over her head, towards Stormpaw. She'd both hit him and back flip herself to her paws.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:51 pm

Oh! Look! The move! Stormpaw moved his head out of the way of her paw. Well, that was less amazing than he expected, but, before he could actually comment on this, he was hit on the side of his head by Flintpaws hindpaws. He stumbled to the side a little, a little stunned by that, and shook his head. Whoa... He looked over at her. Taking his good time to think of what to do next.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:54 pm

Flintpaw stood, waiting. "Well?" she asked, almost bored. "I'm sure that doesn't mean I've won." she sarcasticly mewed, "Yet." she growled. She glared back at him, eager to dodge his next move.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Stormpaw groaned. If she was going to bother him about it, he wasn't going to do this. He, not dashed, ran, sprinted, jumped, leaped, pounced, or bounded, but walked a little closer to her. This was range, right? And, with quickness not demonstrated in his slow stride, he used his sheathed paw and tried to hit her on the back fo the head. It'd daze her if it landed, and while she was confused or whatever, he might take the time to pay attention to something else.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Flintpaw, almost kit like, dodged the lazy move. "Are you serious?" she asked, sounding bewildered. "I'm starting to wonder if this fight is worth it. I'm starting to wonder if it's actually a fight." she looked at him.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:12 pm

"It isn't. At least I don't think. For a second, I thought you were showing me a move, but," he paused, "I think that was because you kicked me in the head." That hurt, and he thought he was beginning to get a headache from it. Why did she have to kick him in the head?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:18 pm

Flintpaw shrugged, she almost thought her anger was cooling itself off. "If your not going to fight, it's not worth fighting." she sat down. "Takes the fun out of fighting, using my claws." she looked down at her paw, showing herself her claws.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:24 pm

"I'm sorry," he said, his voice almost, actually, sincere, "maybe next time. How about... in two hours. I'll be more motivated then. We can start this over too. You can walk in, I can throw in a few, you could throw in a few, and then we get it all started like we were supposed to." Two hourse. He sat down and looked to the side of him. Larkbreeze had gone somewhere, probably out in the territory.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:33 pm

Flintpaw shrugged. "I guess. I kind of lost my temper anyway." she sighed, getting back to her paws. "I'm going hunting, you can come if you want, but it doesn't really matter." the white she-cat moved forward, taking her time out of camp.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:31 am

"You always do," Stormpaw commented as he followed Flintpaw. Well, he didn't really have to hunt, but what better could he do? Nothing, actually. So, this is what he was going to do, just follow, catch, and come back. Wooo... "Yeah, I'll come."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next