Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BAAA-AAAACK!! And THIS tiem, I'm nomming on a MOUSE! FWAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! *maniacal laughing continues*

+3
Naruto
Mosspaw
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BAAA-AAAACK!! And THIS tiem, I'm nomming on a MOUSE! FWAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! *maniacal laughing continues* Empty BAAA-AAAACK!! And THIS tiem, I'm nomming on a MOUSE! FWAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! *maniacal laughing continues*

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:04 pm

The golden she-cat glanced around the camp looking for another apprentice to talk to. She was so BORED. Snatching a mouse from the fresh-kill pile, she wondered if Ferretflight would assess her soon. ((Let's pretend they've been training :P)) That would be SO cool...!! She stretched, setting her mouse down. Anyway, she thought, it'll be a while till I become a warrior.
Brightpaw sat, looked around for anyone to talk with.
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Warning System : BAAA-AAAACK!! And THIS tiem, I'm nomming on a MOUSE! FWAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! *maniacal laughing continues* WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

BAAA-AAAACK!! And THIS tiem, I'm nomming on a MOUSE! FWAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! *maniacal laughing continues* Empty Re: BAAA-AAAACK!! And THIS tiem, I'm nomming on a MOUSE! FWAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! *maniacal laughing continues*

Post by Mosspaw Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:17 pm

Mudpaw skidded out of the apprentices cave, and nearly straight into the stone wall of the cave. "..." He stood next to the wall, staring straight at it, then shaking the sleepiness out of his eyes. He had some sort of a dream... what was it again? Oh well. He stared around the cave, and saw Brightpaw sitting by the fresh-kill pile, looking somewhat bored. "Who are you looking for?" He meowed, walking up to Brightpaw.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Warning System : BAAA-AAAACK!! And THIS tiem, I'm nomming on a MOUSE! FWAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! *maniacal laughing continues* WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

BAAA-AAAACK!! And THIS tiem, I'm nomming on a MOUSE! FWAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! *maniacal laughing continues* Empty Re: BAAA-AAAACK!! And THIS tiem, I'm nomming on a MOUSE! FWAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! *maniacal laughing continues*

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:19 pm

"No one really in particular," she replied, glancing up at him. "Just cats to talk with."
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:27 pm

Shadefall grunted as he padded into the camp, a large rabbit making his neck ache. Amazingly, he'd caught this monster just on the WolfClan border. It was old and plump, so it was easy to catch. But it had taken him from SunHigh to now to get it back to camp! And his neck hurt. But at least some cats would get a mouthful of good prey tonight.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:31 pm

"I can talk, nothing better to do." Mudpaw meowed, and sat down next to the she-cat. The rain had dampened the air even in the cave, making it warm from the heat of the cats, but wet from the rain, making this situation make Mudpaw want to sleep the day away. "Today would be a bad day to be assessed, but it would really test our skills. Hunting with no scents, and no hearing, along with minimum amounts of sight, it could really show a cat's strong points. Mudpaw couldn't wait for the day he became a warrior, even more so, a mentor, and pass on everything that he had learned down to a cat that was just like himself today. Except, of course, he would actually spend time training with his apprentice regularly, he didn't even remember the last time that his mentor had trained him, he had to train himself for the longest time. "Has Ferretflight been training you well?" He asked, hoping that her mentor had not been neglecting her as well.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:32 pm

Teriyakikit came forth, channeling his inner sauce. He breathed in through the mouth and out through the nose. "Nom .. Nom ... Nom." he mewed loudly. "NNOMMMM!" Suddenly, he lost control, drool running down his moist pelt. He needed some prey, and he needed it fast. He looked around, two apprentices in site. Now, which one would taste better with some korn? Hmm .. He decided it would be Mudpaw.

Teriyakikit dove, aiming for the small cats leg, and when he got there he chewed on it like a horse would chew hay. "NOMMMER NOM!!" he screamed through a mouthful of fur. So. GOOD!!
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:53 pm

Mudpaw felt the mouth of a kit bite on his back leg, quite randomly, and he raised a forepaw, and swatted the cat on the head. "NO." He meowed sternly. "Naughty kit." He grabbed the bunch of fur by the scruff, and lifted it up, then sat it down in front of him. He examined this energetic fluffball, it was Teriyakikit. The weird little kit that seemed to enjoy eating cats. "Why did we allow this cannibal to live with us again? It seems like a bit of a... cannibal? is that the word for it? The cat is old enough to be an apprentice, but they're still eating legs. Oh well, not much say that I have in this clan."

Last edited by Mosspaw on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:57 pm

ooc: hes three moons.

"WWWAAAAAAAAA!" Teriyakikit scream at the top of his lungs. He cried louder and louder by the second. And he wouldn't stop for ages. "MOMMA!" he cried. The saucy tom ran around in circles screaming his head off. A flock of startled birds flew up into the sky, wondering what the weird sound was. Teriyakikit just let a river run from his eyes and let his voice go all high-pitced. "Wah!"
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:12 am

*OOC* BAAA-AAAACK!! And THIS tiem, I'm nomming on a MOUSE! FWAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! *maniacal laughing continues* 243384 --> Teriyakikit BAAA-AAAACK!! And THIS tiem, I'm nomming on a MOUSE! FWAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! *maniacal laughing continues* 750418
BAAA-AAAACK!! And THIS tiem, I'm nomming on a MOUSE! FWAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! *maniacal laughing continues* 312965
Rofl :) no muse... sucks... what i want to do to that lil baybeh
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:19 am

Brightpaw licked a paw, ran it over her ear. "Haven't been training much with her, either."
She stared at Teryakikit blankly, eyes wide. "Uhh...."
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:50 am

Ferretflight entered the main cave, shaking her pelt furiously. She was smiling, happy for no realy reason, just happy. "If that rain doesn't stop, I'll have no choice but to grow webbed toes." she joked. She stopped at the two apprentices she was helping to train. "How are my two peers doing?" she asked, good natured.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Brightpaw smiled up at her mentor. "Not much," she said, finished with her mouse. She got to her paws and stretched again. Looking up at the gray sky, a raindrop fell on her nose, making her blink. "Great StarClan, not again..." she shook her head vigorously. When would this stupid rain stop?!
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:35 pm

Houndpaw gave a sneer. "You can't hunt in the bloomin' sunlight twerp!" He laughed, nopt even bothering to turn to look at Mudpaw. "Heck your no good a fighting either! The cannibal hardly the size of a mouse is clawing you to ribbons!"

Deerpaw tortted after her mentor, a shrew clamped firmly in her jaws. She gave a pur as she saw Brightpaw, and abandoning Shadefall dounded over. "Hey!" She meowed through shrew.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : BAAA-AAAACK!! And THIS tiem, I'm nomming on a MOUSE! FWAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! *maniacal laughing continues* WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:27 am

Ferretflight flicked her ear in agitation as she heard the cocky little apprentice. "Why don't you worry about your own prey, Houndpaw?" she mewed, deeply annoyed.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:00 am

Amberpaw trotted into camp. She shook herself and the rain drops slid off her fur. She looked around and noticed, most cats that had been hunting, seemed to have caught some sort of prey. Huh, nice to see that you can call it prey again. She thought half sarcastically.

She shook her ears and deposited her donation upon the top. Sh kept one of her two mice and trotted over to the group of apprentices that were slowly forming.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : BAAA-AAAACK!! And THIS tiem, I'm nomming on a MOUSE! FWAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! *maniacal laughing continues* WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:21 am

Brightpaw scowled at Houndpaw. She calmed down and turned to the approaching apprentice. "Hey, Amberpaw," she mewed.
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:09 pm

OOC: Can they be like best friends???!!! Happy

"Hey Brightpaw!" Amberpaw mewed in her cheerful young voice. She lay her mouse in front and beside Brightpaw and lay down just behind it.
"How has your morning been?" She asked politely.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : BAAA-AAAACK!! And THIS tiem, I'm nomming on a MOUSE! FWAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! *maniacal laughing continues* WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:38 pm

Hopubndpaw rolled his eyes. "I wish you'd stop thinking I'm cocky." He meowed, staring calmly at Ferretflight. "Insulting this peice of deadwood doesn't make me cocky. I belive the term is, 'bulling.' Geez and warriors are ment to be the smart ones." He gave a dismisive flick of his tail and settled down.

Deerpaw waved her tail in a welcoming gesture at Amberpaw.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : BAAA-AAAACK!! And THIS tiem, I'm nomming on a MOUSE! FWAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! *maniacal laughing continues* WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:10 pm

OOC: Could Amberpaw secretely like Houndpaw before she falls in love with [insert dif-clan-mate name here]?

Amberpaw looked at Houndpaw and nodded her head respectively, letting him know she had seen the flick of his tail. She bent her neck and took a long sniff at her still-warm fresh kill. She then cleanly drove her teeth into it and toke a large bite.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:53 am

"Houndpaw, just to clear this infinite puzzle up, you are cocky." Mudpaw meowed, looking down at the kit that was wailing literally a moment before. "And also, this fuzzball was clawing me to ribbons? By the way, if you think that I'm deadwood, then look at who's completely clueless on their own level?"

"Oh yeah, one other thing, what ever started the whole you hating me thing? As far as I remember, you just despised me one day, and you never changed."
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:19 pm

"Last time I checked cocky ment beliving you can't be hurt or matched by anyone. I am not that foolish. Just because your brain is the size of a pebble doesn't mean your not strong." Houndpaw meowed pleasantly. Or at least, pleasantly in a Houndpaw kind of way. "And why would I hate you? I mean, its not my fault that the mouse that I found that had been drowned by the river was prettier than you."

OOC: WTF Chez? Houndpaw wasn't signaling to Amberpaw.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:59 pm

OOC: Last time I checked, *pulls out dictionary* Cocky adj: Very sure of oneself : Boldly self-confident
'Not being hurt or matched by anyone', you were thinking Unbeatable- Without the ability to lost ones own morale... bleh

Mudpaw stood and meowed, "Well I'm off to do something. I'll see you all later, not that I'll particularly enjoy seeing some of you." He stretched, and walked off casually, until he reached the entrance of the cave. At that point, he stared across the land of Fireclan. The soil was wet, and muddy. There was no way he could catch anything, but it wouldn't hurt to try. He took one step outside, then sprinted, no, soared across the territory, the rain blowing into his pelt, but his vision unaffected. His fur was quickly matted to his pelt, as he left the sight of the cave, and was off to hunt. (I'm going to make a Mudpaw hunting thread.)
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:22 pm

OOC: No. Thats what I ment. He isnt big-headed, he just thinks Mudpaw is an idiot. And he's right. -.-

Hpoundpaw sighed and shook his head. "Your attempts at being cool make you even lamer." He meowed after the rereating shape. What a coward.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:39 am

Brightpaw stayed silent, scowling at Houndpaw. "And you think yours don't?" she growled, tail flicking.
Wait, WHY THE HELL DID SHE EVEN CARE?

ooc: museless................
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:43 am

Ferretflight was getting quite annoyed about the whole thing. So much for my good day... "Both of you knock it off." she meowed sternly, looking at both of them. Then she let her gaze fall on Houndpaw, "And if I hear anything else about you, I'll have you stuck pulling everyone's Elder duties for two moons." she growled.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next