Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Layin About

2 posters

Go down

Layin About Empty Layin About

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:31 pm

Rainpaw lay in the grassy patch of land she found, her paws in the air as she looked up into the sky on her back. Her fur was plastered close to her side, her gray and white leopard patterns as noticable as ever. Her blue eyes were painted with boredom and sadness as she let the rain fall over her, not caring about what happened at the moment. She thought back, but couldn't really remember much too important. She needed to strike a life, something that made her important, needed to her Clan. Good luck with that Rainpaw....
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Layin About WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Layin About Empty Re: Layin About

Post by Member Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:41 pm

"You know, you could drown like that," Lonepaw mewed as he walked towars Rainpaw, poking her in the side and looking at her in the face. What was she? Crazy? Rainpaw was always crazy, he supposed. She always seemed to do weird things to him. "What are you out here for anyways?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Rainpaw shifted her eyes over to Lonepaw, "I think we're RiverClan cats so I think I'll be able to swim out if something happens." she smiled faintly. She looked back up at the sky, a murky gray, though she knew dusk was bound to arrive sometime or another. "I'm just thinking is all."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum