Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amberpaw's Disease O:

5 posters

Go down

Amberpaw's Disease O: Empty Amberpaw's Disease O:

Post by Amberstorm Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:36 am

Leafsong layed the fallen apprentice in one of the nests in her den. She paced around frustradedly, not knowing what to do. "It's not Green-cough or anything like that," She mewed, "but the bad thing is, I don't know what this is." She finished gravely. She felt the apprentice's pads and nose. Cold. Very cold.
"I don't know what this is! She's getting colder every heart-beat!" Leafsong fidgeted, her heart starting to beat faster. She had never been not able to cure a cat in need. Slowly, Leafsong, slowly.. Think... What does a cat need when it's cold? Well... body heat? No. She should wake up. I need to wake her up.. I need to get her body going again. That will warm her up!
The conclusion hit her. She hopped over her nest and pawed out yarrow. As she carried the herb over to Amberpaw, she wondered if it would even work. Leafsong parted Amberpaw's jaws, and placed the yarrow inside. She then closed them, and then attempted to force the immobile apprentice to chew them using her forepaws. (O.O Would would that look like?) Leafsong opened and closed the apprentice's mouth every so often to check if the yarrow was good enough to swallow. Nodding, she then sroked the underside of Amberpaw's neck, in order to get her to swallow. Finally, her body decided to take the herbs in, and down her throat they went. Leafsong stood and watched, waiting to see if her plan had worked.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : Amberpaw's Disease O: WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Amberpaw's Disease O: Empty Re: Amberpaw's Disease O:

Post by Amberstorm Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:45 am

Everything was black. The blackness engulfed the apprentice in it's erie (spelling?) silence. Amberpaw's head felt like it had been slapped by the forepaw of a badger. Every muscle in her body ached. She couldn't move. Amberpaw fet sluggish and tired. A small, silent mew escaped her jaws. Suddenly, the air around her started to get warm. Very, very warm. Until she couldn't bear it. Her eyes snapped open, and she expected to see the roof of the medicine cat's den. But instead, she opened her eyes to blazing fire. "F-fire!" She croaked, in her dream world. Suddenly, a cat made of fire leaped from the flames. The rest of the fire stopped, and Amberpaw was face to face with a large, firey cat. It parted it's mouth to let out a huge, mighty screech. Amberpaw flattened her ears. "Who are you!" Amberpaw demanded of the beast. It grinned at her with it's evil eyes. "I am your inner spirit, I am you." It hissed. "And without me, you would be no where!" It spat a flame. Amberpaw slid to the side to avoid the flame. She hissed, afraid and defiant at the same time.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:55 am

Smallpaw watched as Leafsong did her work. She stared at Amberpaw. "L-Leafsong... I-I think she is having a nightmare..." The Apprentice remembered tha Nightmare that she had, the one she couldn't wake from. It better not be like mine! Smallpaw growled in her mind. The grey she-cat padded over to Amberpaw. "Oh, Amberpaw..." She mewed under her breath.

Tigerpelt bursted in through the Medicine Cat Den entrance. "I heard what happened! What's happening to Amberpaw!" He panted, his bronw tiger-like pelt bristling with worry. His gaze was locked on the Apprentice in the moss. Amberpaw!
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:32 pm

Jadeclaw pawed the ground nervously. Will my apprentice survive? He didn't dare ask the question. He watched as her body fidgeted in the nest. Jadeclaw looked up as Tigerpelt came in, then continued to paw at the ground. Starclan what's going on?
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:39 pm

Mountainstar who was walking slowly around camp heard about the chaos in the Medicine den with Amberpaw. He immediately ran towards the den. He looked inside and saw Amberpaw on the floor sweating and breathing heavily. "What is wrong? What can I do to help." he meowed.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Warning System : Amberpaw's Disease O: WarningBar-Gloss6sharp

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:01 pm

Smallpaw turned to see Mountain at the entrance. "Mountain! The only thing we can do to help is just wait..." The Apprentice mewed. She scuffled her paws. "Though... I think she is trapped in a Nightmare like I was..." Smallpaw mewed under her breath.

Tigerpelt stood close to Amberpaw, not wanting her out of his sight. He nodded to Mountain when he came in, but didn't say anything.

[Mountain... You need to take off star, and put in his Warrior name if he is going to stay in RC... Oh! And if you people are wondering, Tigerpelt is protective over Amberpaw because we already planned that They would be mates when she is a warrior.]
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:35 pm

Nightpaw strolled into the infirmary, he had heard rumors that Amberpaw was here with some strange illness. But he doubted that was true, and he constantly wondered who kept on making up these rumors. That was until he actually say the truth. The apprentice was unmoving, and obviously unresponsive. There were already three cats in Medicine Den, strolling over to the side until he had a clear view of the cat. His eyes went wide, and his fur stood on end, all he could think was;What is wrong with her? Will the other Clan cats catch it too? Oh, StarClan why?
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:47 pm

Smallpaw glanced at Nightpaw. "Hey, Nightpaw..." She murmered. Her tail twitched nervously, thoughts of what Amberpaw was having a Nightmare about. Starclan... Please don't let Amberpaw have what I had... [Though... She is having a Nightmare, and is being captive by the Inner her... Smallpaw's was being captive by her mother Rage in her Memouries...]

Tigerpelt kept his post, quivering from his Worry. Amberpaw... A few tears came to the brown tabby Warrior's eyes.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:21 am

She continued to growl in her dream. "Why are you here? What do you want? You must have some kind of a name!" The demonic fiery creacher merely chuckled. "If I must have a name, than it is Rinz. What I am doing here, well... That is to make you stronger." Amberpaw didn't dare contradict her 'spirit' for not having a warrior name. The beast hissed. "Warrior names! Such useless things.. That is how your Clan controls you. This is how your leader controls her entire Clan!" Amberpaw gasped. This cat, if it was even a cat, could read her mind. "Well, of course I can read your mind. I am a part of your pitiful mind!"
"Don't you dare say that RiverClan are a big bunch of traitors! They never were! They were k-kind to me! The t-took me in! Don't say that Shadowstar and Mountainstar wanted to manipulate us into fighting for them! There's a reason we fight for them, and that's because we're all loyal, it's because we work together, we're all a big family, protecting and caring for each other! They're MY family!" Amberpaw yowled. The creacher spat another flame.
"You poor, pitiful thing. What RiverClan has done to you." It hissed, putting sarcasm on RiverClan.
"Leave me alone, I don't need your help! StarClan are here to help, and so are Smallpaw, and Jadeclaw, and... and.. Tigerpelt!" Amberpaw hissed defiantly, hoping to fend this terrible beast of fire off. There was a mere flicker in the creacher's black eyes.
"This Tigerpelt you speak of... Oh, my, you're falling for this warrior, aren't you? Don't do that, it will only make you weaker than you already are, small one!" Amberpaw flinched. Her green eyes blazed. Small? She hissed in her mind. Amberpaw launched herself at the firey beast, not caring if she was going to be burned. The beast just dodged. "Oh, you don't want to do that. We are one, remember? Any wound, even if you were to inflict one upon me, will appear on you. Anything fatal will kill both of us." Rinz grinned, it's evil eyes flickering with triumpth. Then, Rinz turned, and padded into the blackness.
"Wait! Stop! Don't run away! COWARD!" Amberpaw yowled, charging after the flaming cat. But there was no sign of Rinz anywhere. Suddenly, Amberpaw started to feel very sick. Her stomach was doing flips. Her body felt very cold. She collapsed in her dream.
"BLAHCH!!!" She yowled through thrown-up yarrow. She opened her eyes to the medicine cat den, her eyes watering. Smallpaw was there, with Jadeclaw by her side. Tigerpelt was also there, his head bowed, some tears falling. Nightpaw was there, and Mountainstar. I wonder if he's changed his name yet? She wondered, opening and closing her mouth distastefully. She blinked, and after a few more heart-beats, she mewed, "Hi."
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:26 am

Leafsong jumped when the apprentice threw up. Though it was quite disgusting, she was happy what she had done had worked. "It worked!" She yowled her thoughts. "It worked, it really worked!" Leafsong was so happy, she didn't know what to do, until she started to calm herself down once more.
"How do you feel, Amberpaw?" Leafsong asked, feeling Amberpaw's nose. The temperature was normal. Whatever had caused Amberpaw to feint was gone. But something in the back of her mind told her that this was far from over. But at least the apprentice could leave the medicine cat den after a few more moments of getting cleaned up.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:24 am

Smallpaw sprinted over to Amberpaw when she woke up. "Amberpaw! What happened? You looked like you were having a nightmare!" Smallpaw mewed herself out of breath.

Tigerpelt's eyes glowed as he lifted his head to see Amberpaw awake. "Amberpaw!" He mewed, wanting to bury his face in her pelt.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:05 am

Jadeclaw made a face at the sudden barf, then was happy that Amberpaw was conscious again. "Amberpaw? You okay?"
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:50 pm

"Pah!" She spat because of the taste in her mouth. "Yes, I'm fine. So, why is everyone staring at me? And yah, I was having a nightmare, or more like a fairly realistic dream." She mewed simply, gazing at each cat in turn with her green gaze. Her eyes flickered when she layed her gaze on Tigerpelt. Am I really falling for him? She thought to herself. She then turned to Leafsong.
"So, do you have any idea how to destroy a fiery spirit that bothers you every second?" She asked her.

Leafsong merely eyed the apprentice. "Firey spirit? Amberpaw, what are you going on about?"
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:59 pm

I knew it! Smallpaw yowled in her head. I had the same type of dream, but I had Rage instead of a 'Firey Spirit'... The Apprentice tilted her head. "Well, at least your okay! Oh! And we are staring at you, because you gave us a scare right there!" She mewed.

Tigerpelt sighed with releif. Firey Spirit? Stange... The brown warrior smiled at Amberpaw. Looking over at Leafsong, he mewed, "Do you think she can leave the Medicine den yet?"
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:03 pm

Leafsong frowned at the idea, but the apprentice seemed okay, and she was already gaining her attitude again. "Yes, she can." Her ears flicked.

Amberpaw looked up at Leafsong and smiled. "Yes!" She mewed, jumping from the nest. "Make way!"
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:09 pm

Tigerpelt chuckled at Amberpaw. What a fast recovery! The warrior who looked like Tigerstar followed the lively Apprentice out of the Den.

Smallpaw got up also, nodding 'Goodbye' to Leafsong. She followed Tigerpelt and Amberpaw out, tail flicking in every direction.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:15 pm

THIS IS NOW OVER! xD
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum