Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Does Everyone Use "Agua's Word"? (Plottage)

+2
Goldenstorm
6 posters

Go down

Why Does Everyone Use "Agua's Word"? (Plottage) Empty Why Does Everyone Use "Agua's Word"? (Plottage)

Post by Member Mon May 03, 2010 3:59 pm

I need a plot for Featherstream. I don't know where her bio is, I'm not looking for it. It's somewhere in Character Adoption, though. Anyways. Featherstream, if you didn't know, is the Medicine Cat in DarkClan. *audience Ooos* And, I want something to dow ith her. Obviously, this will happen after the whole moving thing. So... yer.

Idea me, yo.
Administrator

Warning System : Why Does Everyone Use "Agua's Word"? (Plottage) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Why Does Everyone Use "Agua's Word"? (Plottage) Empty Re: Why Does Everyone Use "Agua's Word"? (Plottage)

Post by Goldenstorm Mon May 03, 2010 4:05 pm

Um.....have her get a message from StarClan/DarkClan about FC and she has to save them. *shrugs* I'm museless.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Why Does Everyone Use "Agua's Word"? (Plottage) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Why Does Everyone Use "Agua's Word"? (Plottage) Empty Re: Why Does Everyone Use "Agua's Word"? (Plottage)

Post by Member Mon May 03, 2010 4:10 pm

*cough* Featherstream doesn't care about FC. And we can handle ourselves thank you very much! *snaps*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon May 03, 2010 4:13 pm

*snaps fingers back* JUST TRYIN TO HELP. GOD!! lol
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon May 03, 2010 4:42 pm

You should make her join the Mafia, where she becomes a secret agent in TC. Then, when Silverstar's about to like, do a ceremony, she should take out machine guns and shoot all the TC peoples. Cause everyone's gonna be there. And they'll all, like, die and stuff. Cause of the machine guns. So. Yeah. But then Featherbutt's all happy 'n stuff so she runs out on a road that appears outta nowhere and a tank runs her over.
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon May 03, 2010 7:00 pm

OMG YUSH
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Why Does Everyone Use "Agua's Word"? (Plottage) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue May 04, 2010 3:05 am

I need something to do with Rainclaw, of Fireclan. She could like fall in love with him, I don't know, museless, or I could make a cat.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Why Does Everyone Use "Agua's Word"? (Plottage) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue May 04, 2010 3:41 pm

Featherstream is female genius X3
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Why Does Everyone Use "Agua's Word"? (Plottage) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Tue May 04, 2010 5:51 pm

What is "Agua's Word" AND IT'S AQUA!
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down