Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telling on Leafpaw (Sweetfur, Silverstar, Leopardstrike and Leafpaw only please)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Telling on Leafpaw (Sweetfur, Silverstar, Leopardstrike and Leafpaw only please) Empty Telling on Leafpaw (Sweetfur, Silverstar, Leopardstrike and Leafpaw only please)

Post by kiwiattack Tue May 04, 2010 6:44 pm

Sweetfur walked towards the leader's den with a swagger in his step. After I tell Silverstar about Leafpaw and Batpaw's little romance, Silverstar's never gonna make her a warrior! For some reason he was thoroughly enjoying this. He hated the two of them together, not because he loved Leafpaw or anything, just because... because of what? Maybe he was just malicious.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Warning System : Telling on Leafpaw (Sweetfur, Silverstar, Leopardstrike and Leafpaw only please) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Telling on Leafpaw (Sweetfur, Silverstar, Leopardstrike and Leafpaw only please) Empty Re: Telling on Leafpaw (Sweetfur, Silverstar, Leopardstrike and Leafpaw only please)

Post by Riber~ Tue May 04, 2010 8:52 pm

Silverstar was indeed not in her den. Instead she was returning from a soggy hunting patrol that was shown for by only a single mouse in her jaws. Usually she was good at prey-finding, which obviously meant that the creatures had burrowed themselves away into hiding. Typical. The she-cat leaped gracefully from rock to rock up to her den, dainty paws making little to no noise as rain fell. Luckily, the rain had almost ceased and had come to a drizzle. She was surprised as her eyes fell upon Sweetfur sitting outside her den, a mixture between a scowl and a sly grin on his face. His name was utterly ironic.

She shook out her pelt, sending droplets in all directions before adressing the tom. Blue gaze unwavering she murmured against the slow downfall of rain outdoors. "Can I help you with something Sweetfur?"
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Warning System : Telling on Leafpaw (Sweetfur, Silverstar, Leopardstrike and Leafpaw only please) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Telling on Leafpaw (Sweetfur, Silverstar, Leopardstrike and Leafpaw only please) Empty Re: Telling on Leafpaw (Sweetfur, Silverstar, Leopardstrike and Leafpaw only please)

Post by Noname Tue May 04, 2010 9:05 pm

Leopardstrike out of nowhere tackled the cat known as Sweetfur, well... Aimed to tackle, pouncing from the shadows in mostly hidden attack. It was something he had to do, or else Leafpaw and Batpaw might end up like him, and that was something he didn't want to see happen twice. Besides, it was none of Sweetfur's business about the two apprentices love life, in fact it was none of his business. So why was he pouncing? He didn't have time to formulate an answer he was already heading to knock the cat over.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : Telling on Leafpaw (Sweetfur, Silverstar, Leopardstrike and Leafpaw only please) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue May 04, 2010 9:10 pm

ooc- What's up with you and your random posts lately? xD
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Tue May 04, 2010 9:13 pm

OOC: I don't have enough muse for posts that make sense. Besides, this is way more fun.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Tue May 04, 2010 9:30 pm

OOC: Ermm... Leopardstrike isn't supposed to be in this... So Imma just ignore your post... Don't eat me.

Sweetfur forced the grin off of his face as he spoke, "Yes. I need to talk to you about Leafpaw." He motioned for Silverstar to come closer. "I was taking a stroll one evening when I noticed Leafpaw near the Riverclan border. I watched her for a moment when suddenly I heard another voice. I looked across the river and there was Batpaw. I looked again and suddenly Batpaw was on our side of the border. Before I went to gallantly chase him off, I noticed him and Leafpaw talking." Sweetfur shifted in mock unease. "They were getting awfully close to each other, I thought that Batpaw was going to try and bite Leafpaw's throat!" Sweetfur's voice was silky, "But he didn't. Instead they talked. It looked like they had planned this meeting." He looked up at Silverstar innocently, his eyes glimmering, "I think they're in... Love."
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Warning System : Telling on Leafpaw (Sweetfur, Silverstar, Leopardstrike and Leafpaw only please) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue May 04, 2010 9:32 pm

OOC: I'm hunting... Don't call me. XD

AND SWEETFUR IS SUCH A LIAR! Chased him off BAH! YOU JUST STOOD THERE LIKE A MOUSE SNIFFING CHEESE!
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue May 04, 2010 9:33 pm

ooc- Post Member. Silverstar needs to talk to her. ><
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Tue May 04, 2010 9:36 pm

Memblem wrote:OOC: I'm hunting... Don't call me. XD

AND SWEETFUR IS SUCH A LIAR! Chased him off BAH! YOU JUST STOOD THERE LIKE A MOUSE SNIFFING CHEESE!

OOC: Yup. He's a meany face.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue May 04, 2010 9:40 pm

OOC: FINE!

Leafpaw, still irritated over this whole, four-cats-snooping-around-the-territory-and-interrupting-her-fun-time thing. She bit into a mouse and nearly ripped all of the meat off of it. Well, that was an exaggeration. More like a chunk, however big a chunk would be on a thin mouse. The wind tried to push down he bristling fur, but she kept them up as she lay curled at the wall of camp.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue May 04, 2010 9:53 pm

Silverstar cocked her head at Sweetfur's accusations. She could say they sounded outrageous but really, they didn't. In fact, the very idea of cross-clan relationships sent her down memory lane. It sent her back many moons ago when he was still around. When nobody knew and her blood pulsed when she met up with him. When those late night trips drained the energy from her but left her feeling warm and optimistic. Luckily, no one remembered this anymore. Only the most senior of her warriors even had memories of her broken face. She shook her head once and refocused her gaze on Sweetfur. He was a flirt, no doubt, and he was seeming to try to look innocent and trustworthy. His eyes flashed once too many times. No matter, she had to at least act as if she believed him and was even remotely angry or dissapointed.

Spotted Leafpaw she called to her, voice echoing in a tone not quite cold.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue May 04, 2010 9:58 pm

Leafpaw's head snapped to the Leader's Den. What now? She tried to push back her furstration. She didn't want to look like she was irritated that she was called. She was a little, but it was mostly because of Sweetfur and Fangheart, whom she hadn't seen come back to camp.

She sighed and headed for the den, not really expecting what she was needed for. When arrived she quickly noticed Sweetfur and her pelt bristled. This better not be what she thought it was. She looked back at Silverstar, he gaze and fur calming themselves. She cocked her head to the side. "You need me?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Tue May 04, 2010 10:07 pm

OOC: Heyy...

Sweetfur looked back at Leafpaw, his gaze betraying nothing. Lay it out Silverstar! He thought maliciously. On the outside he was a perfect model of innocence as he looked around like a befuddled kit.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue May 04, 2010 10:12 pm

Silverstar watched sullenly as Leafpaw padded tpwards her, looking frustrated and annoyed. She could see why. The leader watched thoughtfully as she pretended to contemplate what she was to say. "Thankyou Sweetfur for informing me of this matter. You may leave now, I will let Leafpaw know of her punishment." She whisked her tail towards the door, still with an expression as convincible as Sweetfur's act.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue May 04, 2010 10:31 pm

Leafpaw's tail twitched when she heard Silverstar's words. Punishment? He fur bristled again, anger and irritation aimed directly at Sweetfur. She looked like she'd pounce on him and rip out his throat right then and there. Now the whole clan was going to hear about this, if not from Silverstar, then from Sweetfur.

And Rockpaw couldn't know...
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Wed May 05, 2010 5:58 pm

Sweetfur wilted a little. He had wanted to see Leafpaw squirm. "Yes Silverstar." He nodded respectfully as he left.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Fri May 07, 2010 8:40 pm

Silverstar nodded to Sweetfur in response, watching as he left looking a tad less excited then when he first came in. The she-cat flopped down onto the dirt under her den floor, watching Leafpaw very closely. Her gaze softened and she mewed, tone nowhere near commanding or intimidating. “Oh Leafpaw. What am I going to with you? Seeing another tom in another clan? It only leads to heartbreak little one.” She breathed in heavily and beckoned for the apprentice to get comfortable. Was her secret love worth it? Yes. But did she feel the sadness weigh down on her every day? Of course. She would forever miss him. Did Leafpaw have the guts to go through with eventually telling her clan and his that they were together? Silverstar certainly did not.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri May 07, 2010 8:43 pm

Heartbreak? No! Leafpaw gasped. "It's not like that," she said quickly, trying to clear up the whole ordeal. "We're just friends. The Gatherings are just too far away to wait!" She was sure Silverstar was suspecting her of the same thing Leopardstrike, Fangheart, and Sweetfur were, but it wasn't true!
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Fri May 07, 2010 8:50 pm

Silverstar chuckled at her shocked face. What did the she-cat think she was? Stupid? She had plenty dealt with inter-clan relationships before. Heck, Leopardstrike had made her a veteran. She stopped watching Leafpaw and washed behind her ears to flatten the fur there. Only when her eyes returned to the apprentice, flashing sapphire, did she speak in a voice that sounded wise and yet much younger then what she was. "Leafpaw, I know that what you say is a lie. You love this Batpaw, I can see that. My nephew is Leopardstrike, let's face it, we all know that I've had experience in this area of expertise." She cocked her head to one side. "And, many moons ago, I knew exactly how you feel now."
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri May 07, 2010 9:23 pm

The color seemed to flush from Leafpaw's pelt. Confusion ran through Leafpaw's mind. It was like millions of mice ran in her head with ideas clung t their fur, but whenever they tried to put themselves together in a neat order, one would crash into another, ruining their progress.

What did Sweetfur say? "We're really just friends! Honestly. It's nothing more than that! You've got to believe me!" Rockpaw was already angry at her for seeing Batpaw, and that was a fact that was great enough to destroy her. Now Silverstar wouldn't believe her and... oh. Why is this?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Fri May 07, 2010 10:14 pm

Ha. Right. Just friends. Leafpaw was, of course, lying. It was to be expected however. She really could get in a lot of trouble if it wasn't Silverstar who was leading. She studied the apprentice with now scrutinizing eyes, her quick clean over and done with. "Leafpaw. You need to tell me the truth. You can't keep going on like this, like I did." She leaned forward, whispering into her ear like a little girl sharing secrets with her friends. "You're going to have to be a bit more sneaky." She winked her right eye playfully [can cats even wink?].
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri May 07, 2010 10:23 pm

"But..." She trailed off. Oh, what could she do? It didn't seem like she wasn't getting though to her leader. It wasn't like she could just stand up and yell at her. That wasn't the respectful way. "I am telling the truth," she murmured almost inaudibly. She felt broken inside. Alone in some way. She barely heard Silverstar's whisper or notice her wink.

OOC: My dog's do it so I think she can. XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Mon May 10, 2010 8:05 pm

Okay, this apprentice was starting to tick her off. Silverstar glared at Leafpaw before reaching out with a sheathed paw and cuffing Leafpaw over the head lightly. "LEAFPAW! You aren't alone in this. I'm not mad at you for loving. But really, do you think I am that naive?" She stood up and looked down with slitted eyes.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon May 10, 2010 8:11 pm

Leafpaw shrunk back as Silverstar cuffed her, even if it was light. She might as well have had her claws unsheathed. She felt like she was getting more punishment than she deserved, even if she wasn't. She was a girl like that. Girls complain. She looked up at Silverstar warily. Not actually sure what she should say. "Fine." She just said. Even if she didn't know what she was fining to.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Mon May 10, 2010 8:26 pm

Sweetfur walked slowly away from the leaders den, trying to hear every bit of Leafpaw and Silverstar's conversation. It was getting louder in there. He smiled crookedly. Good old Silverstar, she's not gonna let me down.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next