Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fawnkit's fam

2 posters

Go down

Fawnkit's fam Empty Fawnkit's fam

Post by Sparkle Wed May 12, 2010 4:33 am

a few days ago i created a character call Fawnkit of WindClan and in my RP sample i mentioned her mother and brother and sister. well i've decided to make them characters too. By the way, when i created Fawn my name was Fawnspots but i've recently changed it to Sparkle!

Name: Ash/moon
Affiliate: loner turned clan cat
Rank: Queen but wants to be warrior after kits become apprentices

Looks: a Darkish grey pelt with medium length fur. Skinny and kind of small. Eyes that are bluish green (kind of like seawater) With delicate paws and one ear that is always bent. Darkish pink nose.
Personality: She is friendly but very protective of her kits. Likes to make sure something is safe before charging in. Not likely to start a borderfight. Tries to be reasonable and is not impulsive. Likes to talk about old legends.
Birth: born a loner

History: Was born to a kittypet who was in love with a loner. When the kittypet found out her housefolk planned to sell her kits she smuggled the eldest out of the housefolk nest and to another loner who also had kits. When Ash was older she chose to make her own way. Then she met a handsome tom. She stayed with him and his small gang for a moon or so then left. It was after she left that she realised she was expecting kits.
RP Sample: Ash sighed and forced herself not to look back. She had told herself that she would only stay with them for a few days at most but Bracken had been so kind. Now though, she knew she had to move on. She smoothed back her soft gray fur and swiped a paw over her delicate ears. Then she stopped. She could have sworn she had felt something move deep within her belly. She stiffened. There it was again! "Oh no" Ash whispered to herself. She sat down hard. Here she was with no home, no friends. And unborn kits.

Name: Bramble/kit/paw/step
Affiliate: born a loner but becomes clan cat.
Looks: Dark brown tabby with soft green eyes. Looks like a darker version of his father Bracken, whom he has never met. Large paws with slightly stripy claws that always stick out.
Personality: Excitable and very nosy and curious. Often doesn't give himself time to think about something just rushes into it. Tries to act older than he really is.
RP Sample: Bramble yawned and sighed. He put his head on his paws. He was bored. Ash and Feather were no fun anymore. They didn't do anything but sit around wondering about Fawn and if they would ever see her again. "Whereever she is she's probabaly having a lot more fun than i am" he thought. His sigh suddenly caught in his throat. Fawn might not be anywhere. She could be dead. He sighed again and licked his dark chest. Life was always so complicated. He never knew what to do.

Name: Feather/kit/paw/splash
Affiliate: born a loner but becomes clan cat

Looks: white pelt with small light brown spots here and there and one gray and light brown ear. One amber eye and One blue eye that shine with excitement all the time. Slightly short tail that looks kind of pointy because the fur is brushed back to a point.
Personality: see Ashlight's personality description.; Also added, likes to imagine there are cats (like her father who she expects is dead) watching over her
RP Sample: Feather let out a small howl of sadness. It was nighttime and Bramble and Ash were asleep. She couldn't sleep. She was worried about Fawn. She didn't know what to do. she flicked her brown and gray ear to see if she could hear a frog or maybe a bird But she couldn't. "Oh Fawn, where are you?" she whispered. Then she looked up at the sky. "If there's any cat up there, watching me, please watch my sister".

Last edited by Sparkle on Thu May 13, 2010 7:09 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : sentences about looks not long enough)
Sparkle
Sparkle

Warning System : Fawnkit's fam WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Fawnkit's fam Empty Re: Fawnkit's fam

Post by Member Wed May 12, 2010 4:01 pm

All of the looks are too short.

And only need an RP Sample for your first bio. :3
Administrator

Warning System : Fawnkit's fam WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkle Thu May 13, 2010 5:16 pm

there i added more
Sparkle
Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu May 13, 2010 6:16 pm

Featherkit's looks are too short.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkle Thu May 13, 2010 7:10 pm

there how's that?
Sparkle
Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu May 13, 2010 8:55 pm

That's great. :3

Approved.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkle Thu May 13, 2010 9:06 pm

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Fawnkit's fam 555500
Sparkle
Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum