Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No, I didn't make a thread for this.

+4
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
Naruto
Snigger
8 posters

Go down

No, I didn't make a thread for this. Empty No, I didn't make a thread for this.

Post by Member Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:45 am

Littlestar sat ontop of the large boulder that had been used for many moons as the center of all meetings. Unfortunately, it was not as grand after the earthquake that hit the Gathering not too long ago, the one where he narily lost a life. Now it was a reminder of what was to come. The large, smooth stone Was cracked in many places from the rocks that fell from the cave's ceiling, as well from the tremors of the occurance. The same features were seen on almost every den. The small cave burrow that lay near the entrance of the medicine den that held the needed herbs had collapsed on itself. Now any stored in there were gone, and it was more suseptable to water.

It was all tradgety. Even so, it was also a sign. Right or not at the Gathering about a prophecy from the stars to the ThunderClan cat, they had to leave. The land didn't suit them anymore, and neither did the dens. Littlerstar's seeed to be unstable, like it would collapse in any moment.

He sighed a heavy one, now to commence. Moments ago he'd called the cats forward, and now they sat beneath the rock, all of them, waiting for him.

"A week ago," he started, "we walked through our territory and lived in our dens, waiting for better days to come," he paused, "and now, just three days in the past, that's all been shattered, and for even me hope here seems to be lost. For all those who still hold it for this place, I look upon you with pride, and wish I had the strength you did. I wish I could see new days for our old homes, the birthplace for every single one of you. The birthplace for those who cannot yet speak." He turned his head towards the nursery. It hadn't made it, and now the kits had to bunk with the Elder's. Their den was injured the least. "But even with all hope, I'm afraid we have to leave." He sighed, taking the last of his thoughts to put this together. "We cannot live here, not if we still wish to thrive and to stay with the other clans. I'm sory I did not consult this with any of you as I usually would, but the decision was too grave. I felt I could only speak of this to Blacksnow." He looked at the she-cat deputy with a grateful nod.

"All the while we need to get ready to leave. You've all had your jobs for the days, and I know patrols for hunting and patrolling have been many and few apart, but I assure you we'll be done with those. At the next quarter-moon we will meet with the other leaving clans so we can start the new journey." If they didn't show up at all? It would be another decision. "In the mean time I want every able bodied cat to look for any useful herb while hunting or patrolling, and get food to the most needed. They must eat first. I know it's already hard to find food for one, but we can't let them die as well as the others." He sighed. That was over. He was done with that.

"Unfortunately, there are other negative news. Blacksnow, our deputy, has chosen to leave her duty for reasons that she'd rather keep to herself." His first deputy, and she didn't last. "Please don't look at her with harsh thoughts, but thank her for what she's already done for us. She's been great to me as she has been to anyone, and as the code states another must be chosen before sunhigh tomorrow." He smiled. "But, I've already chosen one. One who still shows the skills that he did when the first decision was made." Gracefully he pointed his tail to Wildfire. "Wildfire will be our new deputy. He is strong and loyal and, what I think, a great choice for this new role. One day, he will be a strong leader that will take this clan to better hieights." Littlestar dipped his head and started to alight down the stone as some congratualatory mews came, others grave, some unspoken.

Littlestar took a place next to Blacksnow, admiring his clan as he tried to keep his hopes.
Administrator

Warning System : No, I didn't make a thread for this. WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

No, I didn't make a thread for this. Empty Re: No, I didn't make a thread for this.

Post by Snigger Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Wildfire straightened up as he was announced Deputy. It was a heavy responibility to bear but he was ready to take the challenge. It was a good thing he had started to become more level headed. He stood up and walked over to Littlestar. He dipped his ginger head respectfully and thanked, "I am proud to be your Deputy, thank you." He then looked at Blacksnow and said, "You were a great Deputy Blacksnow."

OOC: DX Ugh he sounds so corny
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

No, I didn't make a thread for this. Empty Re: No, I didn't make a thread for this.

Post by Naruto Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:44 pm

Tinystep watched the leader speak from her post outside the elder's den, the only den that was the safest. Her belly was slightly rounded with her kits, and she licked her chest, trying to hide her fear. The tabby she-cat had been hoping to raise her young in the same place she'd been born in, but that wasn't going to happen. Thankfully, she'd just fund out about her kitting. They wouldn't come for another two-moons.

She stood up and padded over to Wildfire, eyes shining happily. "Congratulations!" she purred.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:39 pm

Brightpaw listened to the grim words. It was true. Everything was falling apart, so they'd have to move. She wondered to where. "Hm." she said. Once Littlestar was finished, she padded over to Wildfire and meowed her congratulations. "You'll make a great deputy," she said. Brightpaw then decided to go out into the territory and look for some food and herbs, if any left at all.
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Jaywing:. Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:49 pm

"Congratulations," Blazepaw murmured to Wildfire. He wasn't surprised that they had to leave, the cave was a complete wreck after the earthquake. But even though he wasn't surprised, he was dreading the move. First of all, he knew the journey would be long and hard, and many cats would probably die. But more importantly, what about StarClan? He knew they would move with them, but all the dead cats were buried here? Thirdly, this place was their home! Even if they did find another place, which they might not, would it ever feel like home? Even though this news made him miserable, he didn't show any signs of it. Blazepaw kept his head high as he wandered to the apprentice's den.
.:Jaywing:.
.:Jaywing:.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:06 am

OOC: HUH? THATS NOT FAIR MAMBO! I NEVER AGREED TO THIS!
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : No, I didn't make a thread for this. WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:04 am

ooc: You already have RC deputy, so, she had to.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:47 pm

OOC: Yeah, bro.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:24 pm

OOC: Hey, I didnt want to be RC deputy. I relaized I couldn't affter a while. I posted the RP sample because I was bored. How was I to know Cheez would pick my crappy sample?
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:56 pm

00c: On the chat box we were begging to be both .... yeah.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:14 pm

OOC: Yeah. After that I decided I was being stupid.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:17 pm

00c: Well, you can't have both, so Member had to pick a new deputy.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:25 pm

OOC: Member, you could have al least told me you where doing this. Being fired from being deputy is pretty low man.. I would have had her killed if you would have FRIKKEN TOLD ME!
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:45 pm

OOC: I did. You should have checked the post. And you know Cheese would pick you because she said she would, so there's no excuse. And you RPed with Nightjaw as the deputy, so just in that you forfieted.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:48 pm

OOC: You didn't say you would do this Member. You said that I couldn't be both. You didn't give me any warning, or time to aquire a killer.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:12 pm

OOC: I never said that you could be both, in fact, I was the first one who told you you couldn't be both. And by any chance that I didn't, flint told you you couldn't as well as River and Jet. So you still don't have an excuse. The point is your not the deputy and Snigger is now, so there's no use in complaining. You made a big deal out of it and in the end you made the decision to make an RP Sample for Cheese, like she asked you to, and became the deputy, WHICH you posted as before you even posted over here complaining that you were deputy. You got what you wanted, now deal with it.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:31 pm

OOC: Fine whatever. Your right I'm wrong. I'm always wrong aren't I? I admit my idiocy, my stupidity and my general incapacity to be smart.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:35 pm

ooc: It's ok Wolv, It's just some position. No one said you were dumb or anywhere near it.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:43 pm

OOC: I'm not being sarcastic. I mean it.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:50 pm

ooc: does it look like I'm kidding? Your one of the smartest people on here I know, I'm not joking around.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:56 pm

OOC: XD Me? Smart? YOU HAVEN'T EVEN MET ME! I got a 3 for an exam that was out of 10. THATS how dumb I am.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:09 pm

ooc: *shrugs* that's happened to me. and I know I haven't met ya, you just seem smart. xd
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down