Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello...? (Open)

+6
Goldenstorm
Wolvine
Snigger
Lynx
Naruto
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hello...? (Open) Empty Hello...? (Open)

Post by Naruto Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Smoketail lay in the middle of the clearing, his shoulders covered in blood. He had been too caught up in everything else to clean it off. But he wasn't in much pain anymore. He sat up, hearing pawsteps at the entrance to the camp, his eyes gleaming. Had the patrol returned...?

To his shock, the patrol returned with prisoners. Shadowstar, his mate Flarestorm, and the new RiverClan deputy, Nightjaw, entered the camp. "What is RiverClan doing here?" he demanded, his gray fur starting to bristle.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Hello...? (Open) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Hello...? (Open) Empty Re: Hello...? (Open)

Post by Member Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:55 am

Foxtalon walked away from the patrol. "I'm not sure. He said he had to talk the Gathering or a subject of that context," he mewed in answer. He didn't like the fact that they were over here though. They could talk to anyone else. Why them? Why did it have to b them? What were they doing? Having some type of leader circle? The clan leader would talk to one clan and then they'd pass the information? Or was Shadowstar taking it upon himself to just make plans.

Whatever RiverClan was doing, he didn't like it. They had their prey, there was no reason they needed to negotiate anything. As far as he was concerned, they were conniving some insideous plot.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:24 pm

Curious, as Berrykit was, she ran to the new cats. "Hello! I have never seen you before! Are you new in WindClan? I'm Berrykit!", she mewed.

Skimble scented the intruders and saw Berrykit running straight to them. He sprinted to the group of Riverclan cats and stopped right before Berrykit. "You don't have to speek with these cats!", he mewed and took Berrykit by the scruff. Then he turned and headed for the nursery where he put his kit down. "These are cats from another clan. RiverClan. I don't know what they want but I want YOU to stay here."

"But Daddy! I want to play with the cats! They look funny!", Berrykit protested.

"I SAID NO!!", Skimble yowled, turned and positioned himself at the entrance of the nursery. He heard Berrykit begin to cry immatidally, but he needed to be strict now to protect his mate and kits. He will say sorry to Berrykit later and bring her a good piece of rabbit. She hasn't had rabbit before, so it will raise her mood again, he thought.

------

Liontail looked at the Riverclan cats from a little distance. "What do you want, Intruders?", he yowled. "Prey stealing or stealing our kits? You have not the right to be here. I swear I will shred you when you even move your whiskers wrong."
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:50 pm

Mintleaf rolled her eyes and sighed, "They are only here because Shadowstar needs to talk to Smoketail. No need to go crazy over it." She shot a look at Liontail. He had no reason to be shouting acustations at the visitors. Though the Clan had a reason to be edgy, the tom warrior was being out of line.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:59 pm

Foxtalon sighed. He could have sworn he'd just said what they were here for. Warriors. Sometimes they acted like apprentices. He narrowed his eyes, looking at Liontail as if he were stupid or something, but then he sighed again and looked back at Smoketail. Goodness.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:12 pm

Liontail panted with rage. "Hey you!", Liontail yowled to the tom who looked at him. "Do you have any problems?!" He hated cats from other clans. He hated the earthquake. He hated the rain. He just want to have his peace.

ooc: i want liontail to hide his relationship with this non-windclan she-cat i forgot which clan she is in and what her name was, but with which he will have kits someday Oo
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:16 pm

OOC: Foxtalon is a Windclan cat X3

"Relax. If we wanted to invade would we have waited for a patrol? Would only three cats have come?" Nightjaw asked. His tone was not menacing, but there was a hint of icy cold anger on it.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Hello...? (Open) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:21 pm

OOC: XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:31 pm

Goldenstorm had just gotten done with the hunting patrol and was padding into the Clearing, seeing Liontail go overboard he walked over and sat next to his friend. "Chill Liontail, they're just here to see Smoketail." he made a friendly tone, though it was all pretend. He and Liontail were friends, but he never talked like that, nor would he want to.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:55 pm

Otterkit hissed, and lept onto Goldenstorm, yowling his battle cry. "Take this Riverclan scum!" Then is eyes came to rest on the cats. A new, strange scent rose up. Fish? He fell from the warrior, and stared at them, hardly making a noise.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:03 pm

Goldenstorm chuckled, laying a paw on Otterkit's head to tussle his head fur. "Hey little tom." he smiled at the young kit.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:09 pm

"R-rr-real Riverclan scum." Otterkit mummbled, eyes wide, staring at the cats.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:14 pm

Goldenstorm looked down at Otterkit, his eyes serious. "Yeah, I wouldn't go around calling them scum when they're right there. They can really mess you up." he stifled a laugh that threatened to leave his throat.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:41 pm

Liontail padded to Mintleaf and Goldenstorm and sat beside them. He sighed. "Get over it, then.", he mumbled.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Mintleaf sighed at Liontail's gruffness. Since becoming warriors, they had started to drift apart. He had started changing, becoming another cat. She padded away from the front of the patrol and towards Smoketail. "Just talk to Shadowstar. The faster you two talk, the faster they'll leave," she said, "And everyone is getting unnervered by RiverClan."
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:42 pm

Silverfa\ng walked up to Liontail, reting his own tail on his shoulder. "Calm down. Its not like they are planning a full out attack."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:30 pm

Smoketail stood, his eyes still wary. The starry sparkle the blue gaze had once held was glazed slightly with hunger and exhaustion and stress, but he still retained a proud, undefeated look. "Ah, Shadowstar..." He flicked his ears at the Clan. "Resume your duties," he ordered. "The RiverClan cats will be gone soon enough."

He waved his tail. "We'll talk here. Wolfstar is in his den..." His voice was soft with calm worry. "He cannot talk at the moment."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:21 am

"Can we do it anywhere with more privacy, unless you've already mentioned the journey to your clan," Shadowstar mewed ignoring the way the Windclan cats treated him and his warriors like intruders. Well, they kind of were, except they weren't here for attack.

~

Fernbreeze padded up to her mates side, looking the dark tom and his friends up and down. Her green eyes showed the aggresiveness she wanted to unleash. But she did know that they were only here to talk to Smoketail.

~

Autumnkit shoot out of the nursery, through her fathers legs. She looked back at the nursery as she ran and because she wasn't looking, she was bound to bump into something.

Autumnkit let out an OOF as she hit the dark grey warrior. She looked up, her eyes full of terror as she began to back away.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Hello...? (Open) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:33 pm

Smoketail shook his head. "They already know. What you have to say can be heard by all." he said calmly. The large gray tom gently crouched, grasping Autumnkit by her scruff. "Fernbreeze, please take her back to the nursery." he mumbled.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:37 pm

"I do that!", Skimble mewed. He has dashed after his daughter. He took Autumnkit by the scruff and returned her to the nursery. There he sat her down. "Young lady, when I say 'Stay here', I mean 'Stay here', okay?", he mewed. He layed down and blocked the entrance with his body, this time facing the nursery, so he had everything in view. "Come on. Tell me what you expect of being an apprentice. It's not long now until your ceremonies.", he mewed to his three daughters.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:00 pm

Nigthjaw shrugged. He had never cared much for kits, but they didn't bother him. The large brown one was still staring at them, mouth wide open. He could almost see the flies sawrming into it.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:16 pm

Goldenstorm smiled, kits were the best part of the Clan. He wished that some day he might have some of his own, but those were dreams. Clan troubles had to be dealt with first. He paid attention to Smoketail and the RiverClan cats, ready to approach if any argument started. He didn't want to fight them, just settle them down if something started, but he wasn't afraid to use his claws when he needed to.
With all seriousness now in his stance, his eyes, and even the way he held his jaw, Goldenstorm looked down at Otterkit. "You should go to the Nursery now. If something should start, I expect you to protect the other kits. I'm depending on you so don't leave your duty." he meowed sternly, hoping Otterkit would want to be a good warrior. Chances were slim that the RiverClanners would want to harm any kits, but it would keep Otterkit occupied.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:25 pm

(Ain't Otterkit in the medicine cat den? x3)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:04 pm

OOC: Its a time skip D=

Otterkit snapped back into his own self. "Ask some other sucker to do it!"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:57 pm

ooc: I need to RP Reedkit, but I don't know what to post! D:
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next