Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explanation.... [Private, honey and I only! NOT YOU KIWI! =3]

3 posters

Go down

Explanation.... [Private, honey and I only! NOT YOU KIWI! =3] Empty Explanation.... [Private, honey and I only! NOT YOU KIWI! =3]

Post by Cheesles Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:43 am

Darkkit bounded up the slope, the lighting flashing around him, thunder rumbling in the sky and rain pelting him and soaking his pelt. He looked up at the dark clouds. His amber eyes glowed with anger and frustration. He looked up at the moon, closing his eyes.

"ARRR!" He let out a yowl that echoed from the moors of Windclan to the high peaks of Highstones. He collapsed into a heap of fur. For a moment he sat there, not bothering to think. Then he stood up again. He looked into the puddle beside him. Darkkit could see his reflection into the puddle. He seemed happy.

The image changed, morphing into the picture of a black tom. He was shrouded in Shadows and barely visible. His eyes opened and the glowed bright scarlet, the same color as the blood that trickled from his mouth and coat his paws.

Darkkit raked his claws through the puddle, falling back.

What am I?
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Explanation.... [Private, honey and I only! NOT YOU KIWI! =3] WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Explanation.... [Private, honey and I only! NOT YOU KIWI! =3] Empty Re: Explanation.... [Private, honey and I only! NOT YOU KIWI! =3]

Post by Bumblebee~* Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:39 am

“Darkkit… come back.” Joypaw’s hoarse whisper barely registered a foxlength away from her. What have I done? She thought in dismay as she hared after the dark tomcat. I’m sorry, I’m so sorry! She wanted to yowl to him, but her voice didn’t seem to be working anymore. She felt like she was back at square one, like that past couple moons didn’t exist, like she never managed to find the courage to crawl out of the shell she’d been hiding in for her whole life. And now that she did… she ended up hurting one of the cats she loved the most.

I’m a monster…
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Warning System : Explanation.... [Private, honey and I only! NOT YOU KIWI! =3] WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Explanation.... [Private, honey and I only! NOT YOU KIWI! =3] Empty Re: Explanation.... [Private, honey and I only! NOT YOU KIWI! =3]

Post by Cheesles Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:41 am

Darkkit looked around at Joypaw, he hunched and seemingly reading her mind he mewed, "No I'm the monster," He mewed turning away shivering as the cold breeze blew over him. The wind chilled not just his skin, but his heart.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:44 am

The apprentice barely registered the fact that he had just echoed what was in her mind. "You're not a monster." She whispered, catching her voice once more.

She suddenly realized why he'd been around earlier, and why he'd run away when she asked him.

"Darkkit..."
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:55 am

"Joypaw, I'm so sorry, I'm just so confused. I can't be with you. The chances that you were going to fall for a tom like me were slim. Ishould have known that." Darkkit mewed, his amber eyes full of resentment.

OOC: They should run away from the clan together, Melody would be upset.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:03 am

OOC: Do we need another Foxkit and Robinkit? o.o And... if you run away from the clan, they're probably going to die because they'll be left behind by the clans. Just so you know.
Administrator

Warning System : Explanation.... [Private, honey and I only! NOT YOU KIWI! =3] WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:59 am

OOC: NUU. NO RUNNIN'.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:56 pm

OOC: KK, bumbl, you should have posted something with that OOC: post...
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:13 pm

OOC: BUT I DUNNO WHAT TO PUT! D:

Und juu, me, and Kiwiifruitehhhead have things to discuss. D<
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:18 pm

OOC: Reassure him or something...
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:43 pm

OOC: Sorries. :<

Joypaw met his amber gaze with hurtful green eyes. "I understand, Darkkit." She mewed flatly, whipping around and bounding back down the hill. How can I face him after this? Her heart felt heavy as she fought back a wail. Why was it that the moment she overcame an obstacle, two more would appear?
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:07 pm

OOC: If she's going to end up with Eagle, can't she love Darkkit for a little longer?

"Joypaw wait!" Darkkit mewed bounding after her and skidding into her path. "I just want to know, how can you have feelings for him? I don't mean to sound rude, and I know I've already said this but, you have talked to him for the first time properly this morning."
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:51 pm

OOC: She be lovin' both of dem. :3 And just to let you know, she be here now: https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net/within-thunderclan-territory-f9/eaglekit-has-feelings-too-t2825.htm#42373
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down