Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinkin'

3 posters

Go down

Thinkin' Empty Thinkin'

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:07 pm

Goldenstorm sat near the entrance, keeping sentry duty. He looked up at the night sky, every star blocked out by the smokey clouds of the never ending rain. He sighed, his head hung low. Worry pricked at him like a retarded kid poked at a rabid squirrel.
It was the journey. He was starting to second guess the choice he had made. What if not everyone made it? What if he lost one of his friends? What if he lost Vixenstep? He shook his head hard, but his problems didn't fizz away like they usually did. He sighed. If he was going through this much stress, he couldn't imagine what Smoketail was going through.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Thinkin' WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Thinkin' Empty Re: Thinkin'

Post by Wolvine Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:13 pm

Otterkit's eyes dulled as he saw Goldenstorm guarding. He had been planning to go back and see if any of the fox cubs had survived, but there was no way out now. If he stopped now, he could pretend he was just going for some fresh-kill...

OOC: FAILSOME POSHT =3
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Thinkin' WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:16 pm

ooc: YA THINK?

Goldenstorm looked up, peering at Otterkit. He paid no attention to the kit, he knew that Otterkit would probably be up to something, but he wouldn't learn anything from him. He would have to learn from experience. That's how he did it, he never really listened to his elders when he was little either. All well.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:35 pm

Otterkit gave a sneeze. He had been neglecting his health recently. He padded up to Goldenstorm, an idea brewin g in his mind. "Goldenstorm? What was the very worstest thing you did as a kit?"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:41 pm

Goldenstorm thought. "Hmm." he flicked his tail once before looking down at Otterkit, "It would have to be that one time I sneaked out and fought a badger with a good friend of mine." he mewed, "Got a lot of scratches and gashes, but the one that stuck was the one on my ear. It's the only scar I got from it." He explained to Otterkit. "Why?" he asked, curiosity taking his mind of his problems briefly.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Otterkit's mouth opened in disbelieaf. "THAT was the worstest thing EVER? I did that last week! Come on really." Otterkit sighed. He had once infecdted the clan with a plauge of fleas on porpous. Before that he had brought a wasp's nest back with him. He had done things way worse than sneaking out to fight a badger.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Goldenstorm grinned, "Alright. I'll tell ya." He laughed for a second. "I remember I went over to the Medicine Den one day, during leaf-bare. The Medicine Cat was out somewhere doing whatever. So I went over to the honey and ate it. All of it. I knew there were cats who had colds so then I took a whole mess of mouse bile and put it where the honey was. I disguised the scent by putting some herb and flower juices in. It looked just like honey. I sneaked back out and ate something and groomed my fur so I didn't smell like mouse-bile or honey and there was nothing on my paws." he smiled, reliving the moment.
"Right after, I saw the Medicine Cat walk in the den with about 7 different cats and she fed them my honey. They all walked out with grossed out faces, but none of them said anything. I was practically crying from all the laughing I did in the Dirt Tunnel. No one actually got rid of it until the Medicine Cat caught a cold." he laughed.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:03 pm

Otterkit smiled. "THATS a good prank. But I like Minkfur, even if Pinepaw is annoying. Tell us another story."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:10 pm

Goldenstorm looked up at he sky, rubbing his chin with his tail. "Let's see." then his eyes opened wide, "Why are you so suddenly interested in my life? What are you up to?" he looked down at the tom suspiciously. He had a million stories he could tell, but he knew something was up. Why would Otterkit be so nice when just a few days ago he was trying to rip his pelt apart?
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:45 pm

Otterkit smiled sweetly. "When your sick and stuck in camp you get bored easy."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:58 pm

Goldenstorm's eyes narrowed, "Why don't I believe you?" he mewed aloud, still not convinced little Otterkit was the sweet and innocent kit was trying to act like.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:04 pm

Otterkit growled. "You just grumpy because we're all going on a journey and probly all gonna die."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:33 pm

Goldenstorm nodded, "True. But you've always been a sneaky one, always up to something." he grinned, feeling as if he was looking at his past self.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:59 pm

Otterkit shrugged. "I'll choose to take that as a compliment. I just hope I fon't grow up to be an old sap like all the other warriors. They're all so boring."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:13 pm

"Naow, what's not borin' is that cough O' yours." Minkfur mewed shortly, stepping out of the medicine cat den. She had to close her eyes against the blazing white sky. The air held the thick aroma of moisture. It would start raining soon. At least the rain had been merciful enough to give the Clans a little peace.
"I wanna check dat cough out, to make sure it's not an infection in yer lungs." Minkfur nodded solomnly. "If it's some normal cough, I'll jus' give yeh some honey and rub some Mint Leaf on yer nose. Provided yeh haven' replaced it with mouse bile," She added in a light, teasing tone. "Yeh, that was 'bout my first day treatin' the Clan. When they all walked out with disgust, I'd wondered what I'd done wrong." Minkfur laughed at her old mistake. "Now dat I think about it, I really haven't been 'round here long."
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:20 pm

Otterkit nearly jumped out of his pelt at Minkfur's voice. He lowered his ears and looked at the ground, ashamed. "Sorry."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:25 pm

Minkfur's ears twitched. "Yeh went and replaced some of mah herbs with mouse bile?" Her amber eyes mere slits. "Awr, great. I guess I'll inform Pinepaw later..." Her tail smacked the ground twice as she looked toward the horizon. She could see tiny specks of blue teeth tearing at the sky. She looked to the side a bit. It was that direction that she had come from. She hoped that this journey would be her second-to-last, her last being her trip to SpiritClan. Or perhaps it would be to StarClan. She believed in both, so she didn't quite know what to do. She sighed, mumbling about the half-moon and what she would do.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:38 pm

"I didn't Minkfur! Honest!" Otterkit mummbled, looking flustered.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:51 pm

Goldenstorm smiled, a little embarrassed. "Yeah, about that... uh... never mind. Anyway, you've been here before the time I came around."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum