Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pac-man getting Eaten by the Ghosts so Pac-man has to go =[

+5
Bumblebee~*
Wolvine
Mosspaw
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man
9 posters

Go down

Pac-man getting Eaten by the Ghosts so Pac-man has to go =[ Empty Pac-man getting Eaten by the Ghosts so Pac-man has to go =[

Post by Swiftfire the nz Pac-man Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:19 am

On the third of July I am going to Port Douglas, Carins, Australia. I will be unnable to go on the site =[ for ten days or a tad longer like 12-14 days because we are getting 2 kittens the day after we come back so I will be VERY busy kitten-profing my room and stuff. I'm babbling again, aren't I? *sigh* typical. I will go on 2morrow hopefully, so adios for now *sniff sniff*
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man

Warning System : Pac-man getting Eaten by the Ghosts so Pac-man has to go =[ WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Pac-man getting Eaten by the Ghosts so Pac-man has to go =[ Empty Re: Pac-man getting Eaten by the Ghosts so Pac-man has to go =[

Post by Member Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:47 am

Bye. D:
Administrator

Warning System : Pac-man getting Eaten by the Ghosts so Pac-man has to go =[ WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Pac-man getting Eaten by the Ghosts so Pac-man has to go =[ Empty Re: Pac-man getting Eaten by the Ghosts so Pac-man has to go =[

Post by Mosspaw Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:52 am

Does it seem like everyone is deserting me here with memmer...? Bai Swifteh
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:53 am

I'm here as well, donm't you worry... And theres no Flint to protect you.. *Sinister laugh*
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Pac-man getting Eaten by the Ghosts so Pac-man has to go =[ WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:31 pm

O.O

Baii...
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Warning System : Pac-man getting Eaten by the Ghosts so Pac-man has to go =[ WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:59 pm

Cya Swifterooni.
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Jaywing:. Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:07 am

Cya..... have fun wit da kitties! =3
.:Jaywing:.
.:Jaywing:.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftfire the nz Pac-man Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:44 pm

I'm back... AND I GOT THE KITTEHS LIKE 15 HOURS AGO! THEY ARE ADORABLE!!!
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:51 pm

*sigh* I wish my dad wasn't so harsh. He's willing to get a dog, which cost much more.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:38 pm

Awweh! :DD Upload a pic! :3

I want a dog... my friends just got a puppy, and she's adorable! She's 8 weeks old, almost 9 now I think. ^^
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Warning System : Pac-man getting Eaten by the Ghosts so Pac-man has to go =[ WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:54 am

I want to see the kittens :D Welcome back!
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum