Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eh.. 100% bored

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Eh.. 100% bored Empty Eh.. 100% bored

Post by Wolvine Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:18 pm

Houndclaw picked at his meal, sighing. Very meager. They were porbably all going to die before lazy Flint got the next site done and they all left. He flicked his ear, ridding himself of another droplet of rain. He licked his wet fur then gave a sigh; it was useless. If they didn't starve they wouuld drown. What a lot to look forward to.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Eh.. 100% bored WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Eh.. 100% bored Empty Re: Eh.. 100% bored

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:21 pm

Thrushflame rolled his shoulders once, sitting down after getting out of his nest. He was really bored since Member made his only apprentice a warrior, now he had to wait for another. He'd already went out to hunt three different times and only came back with a dying squirrel. He was beginning to regret he left ShadowClan.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Eh.. 100% bored WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:11 am

Houndclaw's gaze fell on Thrushflame, the ex-mentor of one or other of Naru's characters. "Who put your whiskers in a knot?"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:11 pm

Hollyfrost pricked her ears towards her former mentor and her friend. "His whiskers are always in a knot," she grumbled bad-temperedly. She was starving. Go figure. Everyone was starving. The kits and queens got most of the prey these days, because there were so many of them. She'd, more than once, taken pity on the kits and given them her meager share of prey. She almost wished she hadn't given Tinystep her vole; her mouth watered just watching the queen rip into it.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Houndclaw turned to look sharply at Hollyfrost. Even she was bad tempered. What was the clan coming to? "Well if your hungry there's most of a shrew over there." He flicked his tail towards his abandoned meal.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:28 pm

The she-cat blinked in surprise. "Huh? Oh." She looked towards the meal. It was stringy and half-eaten. But even that looked appetizing. She looked away before her mouth filled with water. "No, thanks. You need it more." Houndclaw was older than her, and more experienced. So he should eat first. Hollyfrost herself was only eleven moons old.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:48 am

Houndclaw looked around at the half-starved cats. "Lost my appetite."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:06 pm

"I'll take that, thank-you." Crowpaw meowed good-naturedly as she padded over to the group of cats down in spirits. Oh? Was that anger? Silly cats. She jerked her head a bit. If they were angry, it was none of her business.
"Better not waste prey." Crowpaw explained, tearing into the shrew.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:00 pm

Hollyfrost's glare turned to Crowpaw. "Take it then," she growled. "I'm going hunting. Maybe we can get half of the Clan fed before the Journey."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:43 pm

ooc: I forgot about his thread. XD

Thrushflame growled at all three of them, his boredom turned to anger with his short-temper plucked down as hunger took hold of him. "I wouldn't be talking, pricklepelt. You aren't the most cheery kit I've ever seen. You shouldn't even be concerned, worry about your own tail." he snarled at Houndclaw, emphasizing cheery.
He turned on Hollyfrost, "And why don't you go curl up with one of the queens? I'm sure they can lick your fur until you feel better. How would you like that?" he snarled, sarcasm tearing through every word.
Whipping his angered eyes at Crowpaw, his claws ripped into the soggy earth. "How bout you leave some food for the rest of us? You overgrown beaver. I'm sure every one could have their fill if you weren't shoving it down your throat." he spat, his fur starting to bristle as he glared at the apprentice.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:47 pm

"What are you so up-tight about?" Crowpaw asked, but immediatly regretted it. Duh! They were going on the journey in a few days... And many of the cats were injured, starving, and sick. Crowpaw cursed herself.
"Never mind that, Hollyfern." Crowpaw mewed shakily, not aware that the she-cat's name was actually Hollyfrost.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Hollyfrost leaped to her paws, her claws sliding out. "You piece of fox-dung!" she spat. "What good are you doing the Clan?! You only trained me once! And all you ever do is sit around and eat crow-food!" Her voice was a bitter snarl, her eyes flashing with anger. She heard Crowpaw mispronounce her name and lashed her tail. "It's Hollyfrost." she hissed.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Thrushflame almost winced. She was right, he didn't train her like he should have. It was selfish of him, to just pretend she didn't exist just because she didn't like her. Or he thought he didn't like her. But that didn't stop him for long, he was back into action with out any hesitation.
"I don't do anything? How many times have you been out today? I've probably seen that river today more than you have whiskers on your bratty little face, kit." he spat, snarling through every breath. Fury rushed through him like a river in his blood. "The reason I didn't train you is because I thought you were smart enough to figure it out, guess I was wrong! Your as much as a newborn kit as you ever will be!" He was so close to jumping at Hollyfrost and showing her what it meant to be a real warrior. A ShadowClan warrior.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:58 pm

Crowpaw's ears flicked in amusement.
Why were they all so angry? There was no use in getting angry. No, none at all. Crowpaw decided to do something about it. She wasn't just going to sit around eating all day. She looked at the shrew.
"Well, I'm going to go ask a warrior who isn't shooting their mouth off at others if I can go hunting." She mewed, picking up the food.
"In the mean time, I'm off to give this to one of the queens." She added.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:00 pm

Hollyfrost hissed angrily, her fur bristling so that she was twice her size. "But isn't it the mentor's job to train his apprentice? Didn't Littlestar trust you to train me?" She snorted. "I actually covered for you when he asked how my training was going! I can't believe I even said that you were a decent mentor without getting struck by lightning!" She lashed her tail. "I've caught more prey than you have in your lifetime, you scrawny piece of fluff!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:05 pm

Thrushflame lost it, She caught more prey them him? Come on, he was twice her age, of course he caught more than her. And he really did think that she was doing great with her training without him, that's why he thought he shouldn't have taught her anything. The training session by the river convinced him that she was better off without his help.
He lunged at her, clear through the air, landing right before her, charging right into her chest, or at least that's where he expected to hit.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:10 pm

Crowpaw dropped the shrew as Thrushflame leaped at Hollyfrost. Her green eyes went wide.
"Hey! Stop it! I don't care if I'm not some awesome warrior, stop it! You're gonna get injured or something stupid! Purely Golden stars of freaking StarClan, are the warriors of FireClan this stupid?" Crowpaw shrieked. She seemed completely changed now, her long black tail bristling as it swept the ground. She dashed to the heart of the fight. She would take the blow if she had to.
(You have permission to draw blood.)

Last edited by Amberstorm on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:17 pm

Thrushflame's aim changed, I'll take out the minor problem first....
he shot over towards Crowpaw and jumped at her, claws extended as he expected her to dodge it somehow, he had a few tricks hidden in his pelt.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:20 pm

Crowpaw shut her eyes. There was no way she would be able to do anything. This was her first battle. She had not had a single training session, as Littlestar was a busy leader. She opened her eyes a crack. Maybe she could leap towards him... Surely he wouldn't kill her? But there was no telling what could happen.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Thrushflame grinned, She hasn't moved a claw! This will be easy. He barreled into her, his claws in her pelt. He hoped he drove her down into a hard pin. He moved close to her face, "Leave your nose out of other cat's problems, got it?" he snarled. His mind was lost for the brief moments, he couldn't be sure if what was doing was okay or not. His head was too hazy.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:27 pm

Hollyfrost gasped as she was knocked to the ground, and she hissed, leaping to her paws. "Fight me, old mentor!" she caterwauled, digging her claws into the ground and taking them out again, trying to stay light on her paws.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:30 pm

Thrushflame ignored her for the brief moment, he wanted to make sure Crowpaw got him message. He paw her hard with his claws on her side, "Got it, kit?" he snarled, his nose practically touching hers as his eyes burned harshly with anger.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:32 pm

Crowpaw growled.
"No! Don't fight him! Help. This. Clan!" Crowpaw snarled. Didn't they get it? This fighting was absolutely useless.
"If there's badness in my Clan..." Crowpaw growled, looking Thrusflame straight in the eye.
"Then it is every bit my business as it is yours!"
She felt the claws. They burned, yes, but something in her stomach flipped. She started laughing. All this rage! There was no use for it.
"I defend my Clan with my life, even though I'm a mere kit, barely out of the frinkin' nursery. At least I understand the world enough to do that. But warriors? I look up to warriors every single day I wake up, and to see something like this... Makes me want to fight all of NightClan. Pathetic."

Last edited by Amberstorm on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:40 pm

Growling, Thrushflame laughed at her, a small spark lit in him. Her words reached him, clearing his mind a little, but it didn't take the edge of his blood thirst off his claws. He bit hard into the small she-cat's ears, clamping down hard before his eyes flung open. What am I doing! Let go bee-brain He practically jumped out of his fur as he leaped off her, hoping he didn't do much damage. He fell on the ground, his eyes wide with bewilderment as he realized what he had been doing. He was willing to kill someone of some dumb argument. He panted hard, looking at Crowpaw. "I- I" he couldn't say another word. He shut his eyes hard, Littlestar will kick me out for sure. I lost it, I'm no warrior. I'm still an apprentice... he cursed himself inwardly. "I'm sorry." he muttered, so quiet he could barely hear himself.

ooc: I didn't mean to make it sound wimpish if it does. Not used to writin evilish. XD

Last edited by Goldenstorm on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:43 pm

Crowpaw smiled, the fire still burning in her eyes. She got to her paws slowly.
"Hollyfrost... please... don't finish what was started here. You don't have to listen to me... But... Do it for the sake of the Clan." She gasped at the pain in her side. Her left ear was bleeding heavily. That scar would be there for the rest of her life.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next