Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Border Patrol

2 posters

Go down

Border Patrol Empty Border Patrol

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Sat May 30, 2009 2:54 pm

Redstar padded out from the camp. He called back to Winterstorm,"Let's patrol the Wolfclan border first. I don't trust those wolves."
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Warning System : Border Patrol WarningBar-Gloss1

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Border Patrol Empty Re: Border Patrol

Post by WinterStorm Sat May 30, 2009 3:05 pm

Winterstorm nodded back to him. She didn't liked them. Winterstorm didn't had any expericence with wolves and that made her very nervous.
WinterStorm
WinterStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Sat May 30, 2009 3:09 pm

Redstar went to the lower edge of Shadowclan territory, right on the edge of Wolfclan territory, then stopped. "Why can't Shadowclan border Thunderclan like it always has before?" He muttered, half to himself. He padded on a ways further, then stopped to scent the air.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterStorm Sat May 30, 2009 3:27 pm

Wintestorm looked at Redstar strangely. She didn't know anything about the clan's past that much. "Please tell me about it," Winterstorm mewed like a kit.
WinterStorm
WinterStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Sat May 30, 2009 3:43 pm

At first Redstar looked surprised, then gazed normally at her. "Well, my mother didn't share much with me about before I was born, so I'll start from what I can remember. We used to all live in a forest, kind of like Thunderclan territory. There were only 4 clans back then, with no Wolfclan. Soon after I became the Clan leader, twolegs started to destroy the forest, so all the clans travelled across towering mountains and settled at a lake. But it didn't go there well, too many diseases, twolegs, and dogs." Redstar paused, remembering the terrifying yet stupid animals. "So the four clans searched for another place to stay, and we found here. I lost 5 lives during that search. That's when the clans met Wolfclan, a pack of wolves that were just like a cat clan. They even believe in Starclan. Wolfclan let us stay here, where there are no twolegs, no dogs. Thunderclan settled in a thick forest, much like the places they used to live in. Riverclan took an area with a lake in it, the only large lake in all 5 territories. Windclan took an area with many hills, where they were already used to because of the places they used to live in. But for Shadowclan, there was no place like home." Fury burned in Redstar's eyes. "We used to live in marshes. There were none here. Not a tail-length of it. So we had to pick this place. Most of us wanted Thunderclan territory, or Riverclan territory. But they wouldn't let us. And now we're stuck here." He raked his claws through the ground.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterStorm Sun May 31, 2009 6:28 pm

Winterstorm nodded her head understanding. Even though she young cat she could understand how it felt to leave your home and to go somewhere copletely different. "I guess they thought ShadowClan would be weak if they force us into a land with barely any prey," Winterstorm hissed irritated.
WinterStorm
WinterStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:33 pm

Redstar sheathed his claws. "Yes, but at least it's Riverclan with the smallest territory." He continued along the border, then stopped when he could see the Twolegplace. Redstar pointed at it with a flick of his tail. "Winterstorm, hae you ever been there?"
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterStorm Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:01 pm

"Yes, I have," Winterstorm replied as the memories fill her mind, "When I was a kittypet I explored more then a normal kittypet. I was always restless at my twolwgs nest and my father didnt understand."
WinterStorm
WinterStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:05 pm

Redstar nodded. "I have never been there, and I don't want to. I can't stand being confined in those buildings."
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterStorm Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:48 am

"Yes, it was nearly madding for me," Winterstorm said still remembering, "The twolegs once tried to put a sky color thing around my neck but I was too quick for them."
WinterStorm
WinterStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:52 pm

Redstar nodded. "Twolegs are annoying. Back when the clans lived around the lake, they always brought sheep every Newleaf onto Windclan territory, and with the sheep they always brought dogs. And if you ever have to fight a dog, keep in mind that they aren't very smart." Redstar was silent a moment. "I'm glad the twolegs abandoned this place."
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down