Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The battle (Spottedheart Windclan Dep. and Whitestar TC ldr)

2 posters

Go down

The battle (Spottedheart Windclan Dep. and Whitestar TC ldr) Empty The battle (Spottedheart Windclan Dep. and Whitestar TC ldr)

Post by Spottedheart Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:41 pm

Spottedheart ran into the leaders den of the Thunderclan camp. "Whitestar!" she meowed. Although Spottedheart was once a Thunderclan apprentice, she had gone over to Windclan and became their deputy. Spottedhearts entire family was in Thundrclan and died here too. Sandsoul, Nightstare, and Daisy. All dead. "Whitestar, you must help. Tigerstar is about to attack Windclan." she meowed heavily, taking deep breaths too. 'I ran all this way. He better help me!' Spottedheart thought bitterly. No more, no more is she listening to concious [sp?]. "Help, please." she meowed.

Spottedheart

Warning System : The battle (Spottedheart Windclan Dep. and Whitestar TC ldr) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

The battle (Spottedheart Windclan Dep. and Whitestar TC ldr) Empty Re: The battle (Spottedheart Windclan Dep. and Whitestar TC ldr)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:45 pm

OOC: Okay! People! You guys DO NOT know what they are doing! Nobody has posted in the thread about a Windclan cat seeing them, and over hearing this plan! They haven't even attacked! Jeez people!
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : The battle (Spottedheart Windclan Dep. and Whitestar TC ldr) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

The battle (Spottedheart Windclan Dep. and Whitestar TC ldr) Empty Re: The battle (Spottedheart Windclan Dep. and Whitestar TC ldr)

Post by Spottedheart Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:22 am

OOC: I have posted a thread that Spottedheart saw Tigerstar on Windclan territory. And yes I read your thread in Windclan about the attack and it even had something like, "Whats a TC cat doing on WC territory?" So yes, its time you attacked!

Spottedheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down