Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened?

2 posters

Go down

What happened? Empty What happened?

Post by Flamestar Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:25 pm

Mountainstar was padding along, ever since he left the clan he was looking for a place to live. He looked around. He smelt something familiar but couldn't make it out.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Warning System : What happened? WarningBar-Gloss6sharp

Back to top Go down

What happened? Empty Re: What happened?

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:35 pm

A massive brown tabby tom stepped out of the bushes. "Ah... Mountain... We meet again..." Tigerstar grunted. He flicked his tail, sitting down. He cleared his throat. "I have a Proposal for you..." He squinted his eyes. "As long as you don't try to kill me (Which you can't no matter what), I am willing to let you into my new clan... Darkclan... I am it's leader, of course, and I need more Warriors..."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : What happened? WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:44 pm

He was surprised to see the tom ask him to join the clan when a few moons ago he killed him and now he has risen again. "What? Why would I join you. Let me think about it." he snarled and thought. If I join him I will have a home, but it would be with him but then we could get along and not fight. If I don't I could always join another clan that would accept me and one that follows the Warrior Code. I will do it, at least I have a home now because the other clans may not take me in. he thought. "I have decided, I will join you." he meowed. He would now have to be called Mountainclaw again.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:03 pm

"Good!" Tigerstar mewed, hatred gone from his voice. "Hmm... Now all we need to do is find a good camp... I heard Iceclan left, and Fireclan took their camp... Maybe we could ask them if we can use the Iceclan Camp untill we find a permenent Camp and Territory... Let's do that..." The darkclan leader flicked his tail, and headed off towards the new Fireclan Territory.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : What happened? WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:05 pm

Mountainclaw had stopped a little. He had been good friends with Flamestar. He never should have chosen to follow Tigerstar but he would have protection. He just hoped Flamestar didn't mind. He followed after Tigerstar.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum