Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceramony(Darkclan)

2 posters

Go down

Ceramony(Darkclan) Empty Ceramony(Darkclan)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:35 pm

OOC lol he is still obbsessed with having a Highrock! XD

Tigerstar hopped up onto the highest rock, and yowled for a Clan meeting to start. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under the HighRock for a Clan meeting!" He yowled.

Smallpaw grogaly got out of her nest. She pricked her ears, remembering that today she would be a Warrior. "Come on, Nightpaw!" She prodded him, and darted for the HighRock. She climbed up it, and sat down behind Tigerstar. My pelt! She started to lick her pelt smooth.

Graypelt poked his head out of the Nursery. "Clan meeting?" He looked back at Cloudkit. "Come on... Stay by me." He grunted, guilding Cloudkit with his tail. He sat down, and looked up at the HighRock.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : Ceramony(Darkclan) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Ceramony(Darkclan) Empty Re: Ceramony(Darkclan)

Post by Noname Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:39 pm

Nightpaw stretched padding into the morning sun that glinted off his glossy black pelt. "Don't worry, Smallpaw, you look great." he mewed as he passed her. He headed up a stone pile and jumped on the rock with Tigerstar sitting down a little ways away from him allowing Smallpaw to go first, his excitement was now clouded with nervousness, he wondered if Tigerstar would give him the name he wanted Nightclaw or something weird like Nightnose.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:03 pm

OOC: Nightnose! XD Nice! And FLint! If you look at this post, Ironpelt gave me permision to Powerplay for the Ceramony! XD

Tigerstar flicked his tail for Nightpaw to come up first. "I Tigerstar, leader of DarkClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in turn. Nightpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

'I do.'

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Nightpaw, from this moment you will be known as Nightcloak. StarClan honors your courage and your Strength, and we welcome you as a full warrior of DarkClan." Tigerstar's voice boomed across the Clearing. He rested his muzzle ontop of Nightcloak's head.

"Nightcloak! Nightcloak! Nightcloak!" Smallpaw and Graypelt chanted.

"We have another Apprentice to become a Warrior." Tigerstar nodded for Smallpaw to come over next.
"Tigerstar, leader of DarkClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in turn. Smallpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"I do."

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Smallpaw, from this moment you will be known as Smallflower. StarClan honors your courage and your Spirit, and we welcome you as a full warrior of DarkClan." Tigerstar finished, resting his muzzle ontop of Smallflower's head.

Smallpaw licked Tigerstar's shoulder in respect.

"Smallflower! Smallflower! Smallflower!" The cats Chanted.

Tigerstar still Stood on the HighRock. "Yet again, we have one more ceramony." Tigerstar gazed at all the cats. "The time has come for Darkclan to recieve a new deputy. I, Tigerstar, Leader of DarkClan, have thought long and hard about my choice. I say these words before StarClan, that the spirits of our ancestors may hear and approve my choice. The warrior I have chosen is a Brave, Couragous, and Strong, and I know he will protect and serve our clan well. DarkClan's new deputy will be Nightcloak. Congratulations, Nightcloak."

Smallflower looked over at Nightcloak. "Congratulations!" She purred.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:10 pm

Nightcloak bowed his thanks to Tigerstar, walking to stand beside him he could feel his pelt prickle with pride, he looked down at the two cats that had gathered he did need to give a speech though no matter how small the clan was. "Though I am quite young to be a Deputy of a clan, I will uphold the Warrior Code, and I will help DarkClan rise from the wild undisciplined rogues of the forest into a powerful clan, and a home for those banished and forgotten. Already we have begun finding homes for those outcasts, and we will continue until this clan protects the weak, and honors the old."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:13 pm

Just wait till he sees what he is really to become... Tigerstar grunted to himself. He watched with pride as Nightcloak gave his speech. "This meeting has come to an end!" He yowled at last.

Smallflower leaped off the HighRock, and waited at the bottom for Nighcloak.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Scurrying down the high rock he landed on the ground, he turned to Smallflower happily, joy radiated from his small body. Even though he was only nine moons old, he had become a Deputy, no one had ever done that before, and he was proud, if only he knew that his parents would have been proud, but he had never known them at all. It was only a few days ago he was catching fishing in RiverClan territory, but that seemed so long ago.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:49 pm

Smallflower smiled. "Looks like we have to sit Vigal tonight." She mewed.

Tigerstar nodded towards the new warriors, and retreated into the Leader's Den for the day.

Graypelt guilded Cloudkit back into the Nursery.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:00 pm

Sitting outside the camp in silence Nightcloak looked to the future, identifying all the things he could do for the Clan, it was brand new and there was so much that could be done, with just a few cats and a dream he knew that his fate was to help Tigerstar lead DarkClan into a safe haven. But also he could tell something was lurking inside him, something that he could never control for as long as he lived. Turning silently to look at Smallflower he smiled happily, happy that they were both together on their vigil this night.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:06 pm

Smallflower smiled back at Nightcloud. I wish we could talk right now! She sighed, sitting down. All the other cats were in their dens, while Nightcloak and Smallflower were out to sit in clearing, in silence.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:12 pm

The cold breezes that IceClan was known for began to blow, it had virtually no effect to Nightcloak because of his thick pelt, which he was glad he was born with. Nightcloak yawned silently not wanting to break the vigil, even though he was exhausted, he wondered how long Smallflower would stay awake, he planned to not even bat an eyelid to the endless night.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:23 pm

Smallflower stared at the rising moon, just like she had a few moons ago. Her eyes filled with the reflection of the moon, and her gray pelt turned to an almost white. She sat there for a long while, going over the past few days. "Lots have happened... I only wonder what the future holds for us...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:29 pm

Nightcloak looked down at his paws, thinking of the chaos that might be happening in RiverClan as they looked for him and Smallflower, they would have to wait for a moon before he ever saw them again, would they even look at him, or shun him like a traitor. And that black cat with the slanted yellow eyes, would he ever meet him again, and would he even care that he was a Deputy now and not a sniveling apprentice that he was only a few days ago.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:34 pm

Smallflower shook her pelt, as a breeze brought along some leaves. She would have said something, but it was only Moonhigh. She continued to stare at the moon, as it reached it's high point. I wonder what Amberpaw is doing right about now? Probally sleeping in a nice warm den...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:46 pm

Nightcloak smiled, the first speckles of dawn light was slowly being shed. Nightcloak yawned finally relaxing from his long night of restlessness. Basking in the light glow, he felt the reassurance that he could finally talk.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:13 pm

Smallflower gave a sigh of relief when dawn came. "Finally!" She mewed cheerfully. She waved her tail.

Tigerstar padde out of the Leader's den with a Yawn. "Good work, Nightcloak, Smallflower. You may go rest now."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:21 am

"I'm starved, I bet Graypelt hasn't gone hunting at all today, so I'll see you later." Nightcloak mewed walking out of the camp in search of prey.

OOC: Still can't think of anything to post.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:26 am

OOC: LOL!

Smallflower nodded, and trotted off towards the Warriors den. This would be her first night, and she was excited! Smallflower tried to sleep, but for some reason, she couldnt... She got up, and trotted out of the Camp for a walk, and maybe a little hunting.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down