Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Flaming Spirit Joins the Darkness

2 posters

Go down

A Flaming Spirit Joins the Darkness Empty A Flaming Spirit Joins the Darkness

Post by Amberstorm Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:51 pm

Rinz, who now had total control of Amberpaw's body, was padding through WindClan territory. Her senses replacing Amberpaw's were MUCH stronger than any cat. She smelled fox dung. Most likely the fox dung Smallpaw and Nightpaw had rolled in. Breathing deeply, she recocnized Tigerstar's scent. She could hardly smell Smallpaw or Nightpaw's scent underneath the powerful stench. The creature had rolled in fox dung before she had left RiverClan territory, and resented it's harsh smell. "I'm coming to join you, Tigerstar." Rinz claimed under her breath, padding over WindClan territory.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : A Flaming Spirit Joins the Darkness WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

A Flaming Spirit Joins the Darkness Empty Re: A Flaming Spirit Joins the Darkness

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:20 pm

Smallflower, who was hunting, and ignoring boarders, was hunting to the Side of Windclan. She pricked her ears, and looked up, hearing pawsteps. Who in Starclan is that? Ugg... I hope its not Windclan, I have had enough of them.. She squinted her eyes, and noticed the shape of Amberpaw. [b]"Amberpaw!"[/i] She wailed, bounding across the moor. The small gray warrior halted next to 'Amberpaw'. "Amberpaw! What are you doing here?"
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

A Flaming Spirit Joins the Darkness Empty Re: A Flaming Spirit Joins the Darkness

Post by Amberstorm Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:23 pm

Rinz heard the warrior from a long way off, and scented her. It was Amberpaw's best friend, Smallpaw. Rinz was in no hurry to hide herself; she wante to be found. She spat as she heard Smallpaw call her Amberpaw. "I am not Amberpaw! Amberpaw is dead! I am Rinz!" Her eyes blazed with a triumphant gaze.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:27 pm

Smallflower's eyes widened. "W-w-why did you do that??? Amberpaw was my BEST friend!" She hissed, her hachles raised, and her fure bristling. "I should have known that one day Rinz would come out of hiding...." She slitted her eyes. "Why are you here?"
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:35 pm

Rinz merely laughed a log, cruel laugh. "If you were such good friends, why were you able to leave her like that?" She hissed, enjoying causing Smallpaw this pain. It felt like the old days. "But I am not here to pitifully mew you back to RiverClan camp. Oh, no. I'm here to join Tigerstar." She grumbled. "Ugh, this body is so small and weak. I have to look up i order to speak!" Amberpaw's eyes slitted, controlled by Rinz, a bit of red showing behind them. In a flash, the red was gone.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:45 pm

Smallflower recoiled at Rinz's words. "It is true... I left RIverclan, and all my friends, including Amberpaw..." She mumbled. The warrior paused, and started again, her voice booming across the moor. "Darkclan thrives on making a home for all Cats without a home! I am Smallflower... Proud Warrior of Darkclan! If you have a problem with it, you have to go through me, Nightcloak, and Tigerstar!" She hissed, her hachles raising even farther, and her claws unsheathing. I can't fight Rinz... If I do, I could kill Amberpaw... I can't do that!
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:49 pm

Rinz knew that Smallflower couldn't kill her. She doubted Nightcloak could kill a former clanmate, either. But Tigerstar could. If she stayed this small. "I don't care about your powerless threats! But, you do seem to have a point; Tigestar's leadership will be much better." She hissed. "This body will get stronger, with my help."
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:01 pm

Smallflower snorted. "Well, taking over my friend's mind is a MAJOR death Sentece!.. But, I don't want to kill my own friend, so I'll leave you be..." The small warrior turned, and stalked off towards the boarder.

There, Tigerstar stood, watching the talk. "Who was that?" He asked Smallflower when she came up to him.

"Just a demon who took over my best friend's mind, and body...." Smallflower grumbled. Her tail twitched irritably.

Tigerstar laid his tail on Smallflower's sholder. "Don't worry... A demon is nothing to worry about..."

"Says you, Tigerstar... Amberpaw is my best friend..." She looked down at her paws.

Tigerstar looked over towards Rinz. His eyes glinted with pure evil, and his claws flexed.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:06 pm

Rinz smiled at Tigerstar. "Hello. I've been waiting to meet you." She almost purrs; something Amberpaw would NOT do around Tigerstar. Rinz noticed how he towered above Amberpaw. "Smallflower could not have been that good of a friend if she hadn't even bothered to tel her friend where she was going." She turned to the she-cat. "Thank you for the incomplete introduction. I am Rinz."
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Smallflower snorted, and laid down. Why can't Amberpaw be Amberpaw right now?

Tigerstar looked into 'Amberpaw's' eyes. "Rinz..." He grumbled. "Why have you taken over a young apprentice? Is there something you need?"
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:17 pm

Tigerstar's question startled her. She didn't know why she had been entrusted to this body at all.. No particular reason. "I want to get stronger..... The reason why I have taken over, I am always shunted aside... I was only awake at night. I never had a choice; I was born into Amberpaw's body." She cursed herself for letting herself get stuck like this. "I hate living like this.." She muttered.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:25 pm

"Then why don't you just leave the body? I'm sure there is a better cat for you to go into.." He paused... "Just NOT me..." Tigerstar grunted.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:44 pm

Rinz shot an angry look at Tigerstar. "Do you think it's as easy as that? NO! I cannot simply leave this body; I do not know how, and out of it, I will perish."
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:54 pm

Tigerstar looked at Rinz with a quizical look. "Well, if you, and Amberpaw, join my clan, I can make sure we find a way to move you into a better host... But, you MUST have Amberpaw's opinion..."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:59 pm

Rinz sighed. "Very well..." She laz down, controling Amberpaw's body, and then the control ebbed away. Amberpaw's green eyes shot open. She sniffed the air, and bristled a bit when she saw Tigerstar. And then, when she saw Smallpaw, it all came back. "Smallpaw? Tigerstar? Why am I here? Why has Rinz taken me to WindClan territory? Smallpaw, why did you and Nightpaw leave just like that, without telling me? I would have understood if you couldn't live in RiverClan!"
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:12 pm

Smallflower opened her eyes wider as Amberpaw woke up. "Amberpaw!" She mewed, lurching forward, and burring her face in Amberpaw's pelt. "Finally you're awake.." She lifted her head up, staring into Amberpaw's eyes. "I-i-i'm sorry for not telling you... But... I had to leave... Tigerstar gave me and Nightpaw a deal we couldn't just pass by... Darkclan thrives on making a home for all Cats without a home! I am now known as Smallflower... But, please don't tell the other cats... And, Tigerstar is my new leader..." She looked down at her paws, guilt flooding around her. "A-and Rinz said that she wanted to be stronger, and she can't do that in your body... So, Tigerstar asked her if she wanted to join Darkclan, and try to find a way to leave your body, and move to a stronger one, so you wont have to go through pain from her... A-and, Tigerstar said that we needed your opinion first..."

Tigerstar still sat near Smallflower, and Amberpaw. "Her words are true..." He mumbled.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:20 pm

Amberpaw was startled. She felt anger well up, but she understood her friend. "Then I'm coming with you. I'll miss Tigerpelt, but... I don't want to train without you." Then, she flicked her tail on Smallpaw's shoulder. "You got your warrior name here, then? Well, if I did, I would truly belong here, with you, and I want to do that." She mewed. She was leaving the new Amberpaw behind; This Amberpaw was going to be stronger. "Rinz, please don't control me all the time..." She meowed inside her head. "We"ll work together." Rinz promised.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:29 pm

Smallflower nodded. "Well then, lets go!" She mewed happily, nodding to Tigerstar, and bounding off towards Iceclan.

Tigerstar gave a sigh of relief. That was easy... He flicked his tail, and stalked off towards the current camp.

OOC: Camp is in Iceclan for now.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:31 pm

(Are we transporting this topic to IceClan now? Can I make a kit to bring to the Clan?)
Amberpaw trailed after Smallflower and Tigerstar. Despite what Tigerstar had done, he was actually... okay. But he could just be pulling a trick. She felt as if she had surrendered way too easy. But she could be with Smallflower now.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:02 pm

OOC: We have Cloudkit already... But, you can make an NPC cat, or do Tigerpelt.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down