Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leopardpaw's Punishment

5 posters

Go down

Leopardpaw's Punishment Empty Leopardpaw's Punishment

Post by Noname Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:08 pm

Leopardpaw sat with his head bowed. Wasn't it punishment enough, that he had no friends in this clan now that they knew he had been meeting Blossompaw, and that Lillypaw thought he was a traitor to his clan, and Silvercloud, he didn't even know what to expect for training tomorrow. But he guessed he deserved it, going around his clanmates backs, and everything, but now he was publicly getting a punishment from Hawkfire. He sighed, he had also snuck into FireClan territory to find out his destiny, but now he was pretty sure that he was a worthless piece of crowfood. Just like Tigerstar.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : Leopardpaw's Punishment WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Leopardpaw's Punishment Empty Re: Leopardpaw's Punishment

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:22 pm

Haaawkfiiiire waaaalked toooooowaaaaard Leeeeoparrrrdpaaaw fffrrroooooooom thuuuhhh leeeeeeeaderrrrr's dennnnnn. Heeee didnnnnnn't haaaave aaaaaaa haaaaaappyyyyyy loooooooooooooook ooonnn hiiiis faaaaaace. Heeeeee knnnneeeewwww whaaaaaaaat uuuuusuuuuuaaaally happennnnnnnnnnned wiiiiiith seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecret meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetings liiiiiiiike Leeeeoparrrrrrrrrrdpaaawww's. Fiiiiiiinaaaaalllly, Haaaaaaawkfiiiiiiiiiire meeeeeeeeeeeowowowowowowed, "Whhhhhyyyyyy diiiiiiid yoooooou diiiiiisooooobeeeey thuuuuuuuh waaaaarrrriorrrrr cooooooode byyyyyyy meeeeeeeeeeeetinnnnng Bllllllllosssssssompaaaaw? Iiiiiii dooooonnnnnn't thiiiiiinnnnk yoooooooou reeeeeeeeaaalllllize iiiiiit coooooould ruuuuuuuiiiiiin yoooooou'rrrrrrrre liiiiiife. Diiiiiid yooooooou evvvvvverrrrrrr thiiiiiink ooooffff whaaaaat yyyyoooooooouuu woooouuuuld dooooooo ifffffff yooooouuu twoooooooo mmmmmmmmet iiiiiinnnnn baaaattle?"
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:31 pm

ooc: LMAO
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:33 pm

Leopardpaw sat on his haunches unmoving. His ears were flat down, and his face twisted in anger. He was stupid! Why didn't he ever think about these things!? What would happen now? Would they exile him, or keep him in camp, hold back his Warrior Ceremony?
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:53 pm

Hawkfire looked down at the apprentice. "Tell me why you secretly met Blossompaw. You'd slack off on your training if you kept on meeting her every night. How long did you think you could keep on meeting her unnoticed? Cats who do that can never keep their secret for long," He scorned.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:56 pm

"But I never did slack in my training. In fact, Silvercloud said that I could be a warrior soon, and I don't see why I can't have a friend in another clan, I bet even you do." Leopardpaw said his eyes burning with aggression and spite, why was he the only one getting into trouble lately, all the other apprentice hardly did anything interesting.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:01 pm

Hawkfire's eyes blazed. "Sure, I have friends in other clans. I just don't talk to them whenever possible, following them around like a lost kit. Your meeting was against the warrior code." His tail flicked in annoyance. "If it happens again, your warrior ceremony will be postponed." Will he ever understand? He resisted the urge to claw at the ground.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:11 pm

"WHAT!?" Leopardpaw mewed in shock, postponed... His worst nightmares had been realized, but only if he found out would that happen. And it would be impossible if he took as much caution as possible in disguising his movements, but he would also have to stay focused on training so that he could have more freedom as a warrior. He could still meet her.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:19 pm

Hawkfire continued. "I guess no one told you I frequently walk at night anyway? As for now, you can do whatever the elders tell you to do. That goes for the rest of today, plus the next two sunrises. I hope you've learned something." He finished, and then stalked off, toward the warriors den.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:20 pm

OOC: err ... what exactly is this punishment for? When was he meeting Blossompaw? The first time they met or what?

Silvercloud watched with darkened eyes, slits opening occasionally in spite of her trying to keep them down. She occasionally nodded brisquely, agreeing with what Hawkfire had said. Her heart tugged at old memories; feeling a pity for Leopardpaw, knowing what it felt like to not be able to see the cat you wanted. Silvercloud shook her head. banishing those thoughts, focusing on Leopardpaw.

She knew that ThunderClan needed all the warriors they could get; and Leopardpaw would be a the asset they needed for what was to come. His ceremony could not be postponed.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:43 pm

Lillypaw padded into the Camp, she glarded at her Den Mate an then padded away to see to the Elders.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Warning System : Leopardpaw's Punishment WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down