Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn/Hunting patrol (Amberstorm till fox dies)

3 posters

Go down

Dawn/Hunting patrol (Amberstorm till fox dies) Empty Dawn/Hunting patrol (Amberstorm till fox dies)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:12 pm

Tigerpelt led the way through the trees, hopping from stone to stone, tree to tree. He slowwed a little bit, letting Amberstorm and Smallflower catch up.

Smallflower sniffed along each tree. The scent of Iceclan, Thunderclan, and Fireclan still lingered. She stopped when the Deputy stopped, sitting down. "No sign of anything abnormal yet!"

Last edited by Kyuubimon on Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : Dawn/Hunting patrol (Amberstorm till fox dies) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Dawn/Hunting patrol (Amberstorm till fox dies) Empty Re: Dawn/Hunting patrol (Amberstorm till fox dies)

Post by Amberstorm Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:17 pm

Amberstorm nearly crashed into Tigerpelt. "What, you think we're turtles or something?" She purred quietly, as not to scare off the prey that they needed. Hearing what Smallflower had said, she copied the last word. "Yet." She meowed grimly.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : Dawn/Hunting patrol (Amberstorm till fox dies) WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Dawn/Hunting patrol (Amberstorm till fox dies) Empty Re: Dawn/Hunting patrol (Amberstorm till fox dies)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:29 pm

Tigerpelt chuckled, laying his tail on Amberstorm's shoulder. "You aren't Turtles... You're slugs!" He teased.

Smallflower stood off in the back, ears pricked. She desided to give them some privecy, so she went off hunting. She dissapeared into the brush, leaving the two alone.

OOC: :3
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:33 pm

Amberstorm snorted. "Slugs.... Very nice..." She didn't bother asking Smallflower where she was off to. "So, we should go check the WolfClan border, shouldn't we?" She suggested.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:03 pm

"Yes... Even if this isn't our perminent Territory..." He mewed, flicking his ears back and forth. "Shall we go onward?" He mewed, getting to his paws. The large tabby tom streached, holding back a yawn.

OOC: They have to confess soon.... But when?? -thinking face-
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:23 pm

(Umm... Er... OHH! They find a fox on the border, and then they start chasing it off, and then they're wondering if they will survive, and then they confess. X3)
There was a nasty stench on the air. Fox. She didn't know why she hadn't scented it before. Suddenly, there was a rush of wind, and a fox leaped out from a bush and pinned her down. She struggled against it powerlessly. "Tigerpelt!"
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:28 pm

Tigerpelt felt his pelt bristle as the bushes rustled. "Amberstorm!" He screeched, throwing himeself on the attacking fox. He bit down hard on it's ear, making the foul creature rear backwards. It fell ontop of the large tabby, making the Deputy gasp for breath as he struggled against the Fox. "Get off me, you mutt!" He howled, clawing at it with unsheathed claws.

OOC: M'kay!
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:01 pm

Amberstorm gasped as she was released. "GRRA!" She screeched, landing on the fox's vunerable belly, and started to try and slash it to peices. "Tigerpelt, if you don't survive, I'm gonna shred myself!" She yowled over the noise.
(Say "Why?" in the next post. Please? :3)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:32 pm

Tigerpelt looked over at Amberstorm in confusion as he tried to push the fox off. "Why?" He panted, clawwing some more at the Fox.

OOC: Short! XD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:35 pm

"Because I love you, bee brain!" She yowled with difficulty, still trying to rip up this creature's stomach who was it's own dung. Or that's how it smelled, anyway.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:36 pm

OOC: Now can I burst in and save your lives?
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:38 pm

(God no. :P Ugh.. FINE. XD But Nightstar didn't hear ANY of that.)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:38 pm

OOC: NO!

Tigerpelt was relieved. "I love you too, Amberstorm!" He yowled, finally pushing off the fox. The fox yelped, rearing back. It barked something in it's own language, and pelted off. "Well... That was... Fun?" He mewed, limping up to Amberstorm.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:41 pm

"Hah! Fun! I don't know when I've ever had less fun than that! Now, we better get back to camp... Put some stuff on that wound." She nodded, eyeing Tigerpelt's limp.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:44 pm

Tigerpelt nodded, sighing with relief. "Let's go then... And hope that Fox went into Wolfclan territory.."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:47 pm

Amberstorm nodded. "Those wolves will have no trouble dealing with a wounded, pissed off fox."
"So, where do you think Smallflower went? And I have another question... Are we mates or something now?"
(I just really wanted to use the word pissed. xP)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:50 pm

Tigerpelt looked in Amberstorm's eyes. "Yes, yes we are..." He mewed. "As for Smallflower... That I do not know..."

OOC: She is in the Kitting thread! XD She went back to camp for that! XD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:52 pm

"I'm pretty sure she's already arranged that with Nightstar." She meowed. "Um.. Have you noticed that she's been getting plump lately?" Amberstorm realized, looking back her her mate.
(And then after that the look at each other and then yell... OH SHIZ SHE'S KITTING! XD But not the shiz part.)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:54 pm

OOC: YOU CALLING MY MATE FAT IS SHOULD CLAW YOU PIECES AND LEAVE YOU FOR KIT BEDDING!!!!
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:55 pm

"Yes... I have..." He mewed... Then it hit him. He turned to Amberstorm. "I think she's Kitting! We have to go!" He mewed, starting to limp back off to the Camp.

OOC: ROFL! XD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:57 pm

"Oh, fox-dung! Why didn't I realize my own friend was off to kit?!" She yowled, darting off back to camp.
(Post in the nursery next.)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:01 pm

OOC: kk
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down