Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG MORE KITS

4 posters

Go down

OMG MORE KITS Empty OMG MORE KITS

Post by Amberstorm Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:50 pm

(Time Passes)
"Cloudpaw, this is Storm. She is the newest member of DarkClan. Storm, this is my apprentice, Cloudpaw." Amberstorm introduced her apprentice. Suddenly, there was a great pain in her stomach.
"Fox-dung! Help! Nursery, fast!" She yowled. It was announced that she was to have kits a while back. She stumbled and nearly collapsed outside the nursery. She couldn't move anymore. "Help! Cloudpaw, mind pushing me into the nursery? Someone get Tigerpelt! I want him to be here. Plus, the medicine cat would be useful, too!"
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : OMG MORE KITS WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

OMG MORE KITS Empty Re: OMG MORE KITS

Post by Riber~ Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:56 pm

Storm nodded to Cloudpaw, flicking her tail in accordance. Her eyes widened as her new friend screeched to be taken to the nursery. Without a second thought, the she-cat began dragging Amberstorm to the small area, laying her down calmly. "shh!" She scolded "No more moving or speaking!"
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:56 pm

Tigerpelt raced away from what he was doing, and stood by his mate. "Don't worry, Amberstorm... It'll be all right.. Just calm down..." He mewed, licking the She-Cat's head with his toung.

Smallflower left her sleeping kits, and poked her head out of the Nursery. "Tigerpelt, quick! Get her in here!" She mewed, darting back in.

Tigerpelt nodded, and carefully nudged Amberstorm into the Nursery.

Last edited by Kyuubimon on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : t-t-t-typos...-shivers-)
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:57 pm

"Help me carry her!" Nightstar yowled biting into Amberstorm's scruff and hauling her up with all of his might. He padded towards the nursery burdened by the weight of the she-cat. "I don't see why you came out with Cloudpaw, you knew you were having kits." He mumbled, Amberstorm was as strong willed as ever, even though he was the leader and she was a warrior.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:59 pm

"I should never have been entrusted an apprentice so early!" She yowled in pain. She clenched her jaws as something just slightly slipped. "Great Star- I mean NightClan!" She was still getting used to worshipping different warrior anscestors. The first kit was being born. The kit was very large and completely white.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:00 pm

Tigerpelt was relieved when Nightstar lifted her up. "Not a way to hold a Queen when she is kitting..." He mumbled, sitting down by Amberstorm's side. "Keep calm..." He murmered.

Smallflower stared at Amberstorm. "Don't worry... You'll have wonderful kits... I'm sure of it!" She mewed, wrapping her tail around Maplekit, Featherkit, Pyrokit, and Hollowkit.

Tigerpelt nudged the first kit towards Amberstorm, allowing her to lick it. "First one down.."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:06 pm

She licked her first kit greatfully. He was beautiful, his fur snow white. After she finished licking him clean, there was another pang.
"Next one!" She gasped.
This kit was as big as his brother, and had Tigerpelt's striped fur. At the same time, she nudged her first kit into her flame-colored fur.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:10 pm

Tigerpelt smiled when the next one came out. "A looka like!" He mewed, proud that a kit would look like him.

Smallflower watched with intrest. "I wonder where they get the largeness from.." She mewed out loud. It was true that Tigerpelt was large, and Amberstorm was a little large, but still...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:11 pm

Storm simply cocked her head to one side and backed away from the group, she felt as if she was intruding on the group. With shaky footsteps, the she-cats padded around camp, watching clan life in the home. As she heard the kits mewling she sighed in relief, they were likely okay.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:14 pm

Nightstar looked wide-eyed from Tigerpelt to the tabby kit. "You both look almost exactly like Tigerstar." he whispered quietly, it was almost uncanny, he wondered if this kit would be anything like Tigerstar, if he was Nightstar might have the next great warrior in his paws. Or a traitor that would kill him in his sleep.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:17 pm

(AHEM. Let's just pretend they're born! I gotta go!)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:20 pm

Tigerpelt winced at Nightstar's words. "Please... Don't say that we are like Tigerstar... We are NOTHING alike..." He kept his voice hush because of the kits.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:28 pm

"I-I-know, it's just that, you just look a like. You don't act like him at all, why do you think I made you Deputy?" he mewed cautiously, Tigerpelt scared him the tiniest bit, because Tigerstar had scared him equally as much. He just hoped that Tigerstar would keep away from all of these kits, and his own especially. "The nursery is going to be full. Eight kits." he mumbled to himself.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:33 pm

Tigerpelt sighed, slouching to the ground. "We need more Warriors if we are to mentor them all..." He muttered.

Smallflower laid back down, allowing her kits to suckle again. "Looks like Darkclanis going to be a swell clan!"

OOC: lol a little sappy! XD... why does ur thing say Wolfstar? OMG! WOLFSTAR DIDN'T EAT YOU, DID HE??? xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:19 pm

"Tigerpelt, I need your help come with me." he mewed flicking his tail for Tigerpelt to come, the tabby was right, they would need more warriors if they were to mentor these new kits. And he wasn't the only one that had seen Ripplesong's swollen stomach, more kits were on the way and there were no new warriors besides Stormpaw who was only a moon away from being a warrior.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:21 pm

Tigerpelt nodded, licking Amberstorm goodbye on her cheek, and padded out of the Nursery.

"Finally... We can sleep..." Smallflower yawned, closing her eyes to sleep.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down