Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discoverys!!!(OPEN)

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Discoverys!!!(OPEN) Empty Discoverys!!!(OPEN)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:27 pm

OOC: Soo... Yea.... Ima bored already with the whole kit squirming for mothers milk, so its close enough to Tuesday.. THEY CAN TALK!!! XD (First day they can talk, roam, and play! XD)

IC: Smallflower lifted her gray head up, smiling at her kits. She looked at the closest one, the one who seems to get lost easily. "I wonder what health issues you have.." She murmered.

Hollowkit flicked his ears up at his mother's words. He gazed up, blinking his blue eyes. "What's wrong, mother?" His mewl was squeeky, showing that this was the kit's first day he could talk.

Smallflower was surprized that Hollowkit was able to talk already. "Oh, it's nothing, dear..." She mewed, hesitating at the start.

Hollowkit frowned. He felt worry, and uncertainy flow off Smallflower's pelt. "Ok then..." He mumbled, streaching his little legs for the first time. He stumbled some as he tried to gain his balence.

Smallflower guilded Hollowkit up with her tail. "You alright?"

"Yes, mother..." Hollowkit mewled stubbornly, flicking his gaze over towards his mother's scent.

Smallflower's eyes widened. Hollowkit's eyes were clouded. I-is he blind? She shook her head. No! I can't know for sure since he just began to talk, and walk...

Hollowkit sighed as he felt Smallflower's worry charge at him. "I'm fine... Really..." He muttered, taking a few paces back. It was true, he couldn't see... He was surrounded by darkness. But, he had Hearing and sence of Smell that was better than anyone else! He pricked his ears at the sounds of kits sleeping. When will they wake up?
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : Discoverys!!!(OPEN) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Discoverys!!!(OPEN) Empty Re: Discoverys!!!(OPEN)

Post by Member Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:27 pm

Featherkit stirred. She laid there with her eyes closed. She was awake, but she was so tired she just wanted to keep her eyes closed. Even so her body was telling her it was time to wake, who was she to deny it?

Slowly, the kit raised up to her paws, her eyes still closed. A wide yawn escaped her jaws and she opened her drowsy eyes. Featherkit looked over towards her mother, Smallflower, and then to her brother Hollowkit.

"Hey," she said with some sleep in her tone.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:42 pm

Smallflower smiled at Featherkit when she woke. "Good Morning, Featherkit." She mewed, worry still in her voice.

Hollowkit nodded towards Featherkit. H stepped forwards, shaking every leg as if he had just got out of a puddle. "Hey, Featherkit. Do you know when Pyrokit, and Maplekit, will wake? I wanna start exploring!" He mewled, blankly 'looking' at his sister.

"Not without me watching!" Smallflower's mew was stern, but worry flooded it.

"Aw! But, Mother! We'll be fine! Besides! We haven't gotten to see Dad yet!" Hollowkit wailed, flicking his tail with irritation.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:48 pm

Maplekit, eyes flicked open, entering a sort of crouch crawling paw after paw toward her sister, Featherkit, then pounced flying into the air, to ram the gentler she-kit. She squealed happily, whether she made contact or not, just happy, to be able to play with her denmates, and not even understanding half the things that were going on around her.

Nightstar yawned, audibly, stretching his limbs from the HighRock, though he had requested to stay with his mate, Smallflower, he had been denied the request by Ripplesong. Though he spent most of his time visiting Smallflower, ignoring the constant nagging of the hideously evil things he had done.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:56 pm

Featherkit pricked her ears and tilted her head slightly when she caught the worry in her mothers voice. She opened her mouth to ask her if she was alright, but was cut short when her Hollowkit spoke to her.

"No idea." She glanced glanced over to her resting littermates before speaking again. "I hope it's soon, though!" Featherkit paid no mind to the clouded expression of her brothers blind eyes. Almost as if she hadn't noticed.

"Yeah!" Featherkit said, joining in. "I want to see him too! All we'll do is look around camp! What's the danger?!"

Suddenly Featherkit felt something ram into her and she was barreled over. Wehn she rolled to a stop she stood herself up and gave a quick shake before throwing a glare at Maplekit. She was angry she had done that to her completely out of nowhere, but was also glad and excited she was awake.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:01 pm

"Can we go see Nightstar now? Please mother??" Hollowkit pleaded, already starting to back towards the Den's Entrance.

Smallflower sighed. "Fine, but don't get into trouble!" She mewed, herding her kits out of the Den. She looked up at Nightstar, blinking at him. She smiled. "You're kits are getting restless!" She called, chuckling at the Kits.

"We are not!" Hollowkit wailed, looking blankly up at the HighRock. He flicked his tail, wishing he could see exactly how he looked, his mother looked, his father looked, and how his Siblings looked. He just hoped he wasn't ugly. The black kit opened his mouth, scenting the air. All he smelt was a mixture of Riverclan and Rogues, mixing together, making up the Darkclan scent he was born to. Hollowkit waddled over to the HighRock, picking his way up the rocks. He stumbled a few times, but felt his mother catch him. "I can get up by myself!" He snapped, but... He really couldn't untill he memourized the path.

"Don't think that..." Smallflower mumbled, nosing him into the right places. She sighed, picking him up by the scruff of his neck the rest of the way, and rested him down by his father. "There's Hollowkit! The stubborness of our kits..." She chuckled. Leaning over to Nightstar, she whispered. "I think he's Blind..."

Hollowkit strained his ears to hear what his mother said, but it was too quite for even him to hear. He picked his way to his Father, and gazed blankly up at him. "Hello, Father!" He chirped, this being the first time to accually talk to him.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:12 pm

Nightstar looked at the three kits, and then his gaze rested on Hollowkit. Oh, Nightclan no... He thought to himself, he looked at the kits eyes thoughtfully, "Are you sure?" he whispered. Trying to hide his worry, he perked his ears, Nightstar chuckled, though there was a hint of sadness. "I wonder who they get that from." he mewed sarcastically. "Hellow, Featherkit, Hollowkit, Maplekit, where is Pyrokit?"

Maplekit crawled onto her fathers head, licking his ear, "I'm gonna be the best warrior ever!" she mewed cheerfully, completely absorbed with thoughts of the future. "Oh, he's still asleep in the den. Like always, we couldn't wait to see you."

Nightstar bowed his head so that the kit slid off, he padded toward Smallflower, "How could he be a warrior if he's blind? When will we tell him, or does he already know?"
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:15 pm

Excitement rushed through Featherkit when their mother allowed them to venture out if the nursery. Now she could see the camp and see her father, Nightstar, for the first time. She rushed out after her mother and litermates, barely hearing her mothers words.

"So that's him," she whispered when reached them and stood next to Hollowkit. She looked at him with awe in her eyes. Quickly her eyes broke away from him and looked around the camp before bringing themselves back over to him.

"Hello," Featherkit said to him with a grin.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:09 pm

"I think he already knows he's blind..." Smallflower whispered, glancing at Hollowkit with a Worried look. "But, who knows about the rest... He's young... Let's let him get acustom to things, and who knows..." She flicked her tail, worried thoughts racing through her mind.

Hollowkit drew back his ears. He didn't want to hear it. He wanted to become a Warrior, no matter what the costs. He bit back the erge to say, 'I already know I'm blind... But, I can take care of myself!' He felt the waves of worry from his parents' pelts. He glanced at his siblings. Not knowing for sure their exact location, but he knew he was close.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:40 pm

Pyrokit was in a world of blackness and sleep. He only woke up when the warmth of his siblings left his sides. His cold blue eyes snapped open dramatically. He looked around to see Amberstorm and her nursing kits, almost ready to walk themselves.
"Hello." He meowed, a hint of darkness in his innocent voice.

"Hello, Pyrokit." Amberstorm meowed, and then looked down at her kits. She particularily admired the white one, but she couldn't pick a favorite. They were all her favorite. She loved how Bramblekit looked exactly like his father, big and strong. There was something about Gingerkit that looked familiar. Blackkit was also very strong-looking. Not bad-looking, either. She would make an excellent she-cat.

Snowkit mewled in his sleep. His senses were getting better with each day that passed. He could already hear, and smell. But he couldn't see. Yet. This would take time, he knew. So he waited patiently for the exciting day to come.

Pyrokit yawned, got to his paws, and looked around for his mother, who was not in the nursery. "That's strange..." he murmured, and when he padded out of the nursery, he saw his siblings and his mother for the first time. He bounded toward his family, a bit embarrased that he had been late to rise. "Hello." He meowed sternly. "Are you my father?" He asked, looking up at Nightstar.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:23 pm

Spiderfang burst into camp,anger clouding her thoughts. She paused,seeing Nightstar and his kits there. "Hello,Nightstar,"she growled,greeting him. She tried calming herself so she wouldn't frighten the kits. "Hello,Hollowkit,Pyrokit,Featherkit and Maplekit."she said respectfully. This was her leader's first litter. She kind of wanted to mentor Hollowkit. She noticed Smallflower as well. "Hey,Smallflower."
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:11 pm

Pyrokit was rather annoyed that his future conversation had been interrupted. "Who are you?" He said rather smoothly for a kit his age. His blue eyes were narrowed.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:13 pm

Spiderfang flicked her tail,her teeth showing because of how long they were. "I'm Spiderfang. You must be Pyrokit."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:00 pm

"Greetings, Pyrokit, and of course I'm your father where do you think you got your blue eyes? And Spiderfang, it's good to see you." he grunted nodding to each cat. Even though they were rogues these cats were friendly.

Bramblekit, opened his eyes looking around the nest, staring into his mother's amber eyes. "I'm tired..." he meowed slowly opening his mouth in a wide yawn, not wanting to leave the nest, or the comfort of his mother, he curled back up and closed his eyes tight, to ignore the noise outside.

Maplekit jumped on the new cat, Spiderfang's tail playfully biting the tip of her tail. Maplekit was definitely the most rambunctious of all of the litter, never standing still, not even to sleep, always tossing and turning and talking to herself in her sleep.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:08 pm

Spiderfang growled playfully and batted gently at the kit with sheathed paws. She looked up at Nightstar. "Have you decided on mentors for them yet?"she asked. She couldn't help but let a small glimmer of hope shine in her voice. After Gorgepaw,her leader had banned her from WindClan and warn the other Clan's not to let her in. She was lucky DarkClan came along.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:11 pm

"It's a little too early for that, but, did you have one in mind?" he asked turning towards Spiderfang, he knew all about her past, and her unlucky first apprentice. But he wouldn't judge this she-cat for one mistake. A lot of cats in the clan had made mistakes, but this clan, DarkClan was for those cats that deserved a second chance. And too be leaders of the forest. He shook the thought away, who had said that?

Maplekit toppled to the ground, before rolling up and running at Spiderfang kneading her paws, by tumbling and rolling under her.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:16 pm

Spiderfang looked startled. "Well,"she began,not sure. "I would like to prove my loyalty to DarkClan by mentoring an apprentice."Her words tumbled out in a rush,and Spiderfang had to catch herself before she whispered,"But,if you think I killed Gorgepaw,and you don't want me to mentor one of your kits,that's okay." She gently batted at Maplekit again,sorrow hanging heavy in her heart from Gorgepaw's loss. "Hey!"she gasped,hitting the ground as the kit tripped her. Her eyes shone. "Great move!"she purred at the kit.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:28 pm

Maplekit glowed with the warriors pride, baring her teeth in a smile, and flicking her tail joyfully. Even now she had the makings of a great warrior, though oblivious of her father. Nightstar blinked once, then shook his head, "No, you can take any kit you want, but I think Maplekit is bent on being your apprentice." he mewed happily looking approvingly at his dark red furred kit.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:31 pm

Spiderfang purred,relieved. "Thank you,Nightstar. I will make Maplekit a great warrior,I promise." she said,flicking her tail towards the kit's paws.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:07 pm

(Amberstorm's eyes are green, not amber.)
Amberstorm smiled. He's the fist to open his eyes. I should tell Tigerpelt later. She thought. Her gaze rested on Blackkit, who wasn't really black at all, but had a firey pelt with black stripes. And then she noticed something.

Snowkit yawned, the scent of warm milk drifting out of his mouth. His green eyes opened. "Hoi." He mewed to his mother, trying to say hi but making it sound like hoi. Snowkit looked around sleepily at his siblings. They were all fast asleep. Since there was nothing to do, he fell back asleep.

"Hello, Snowkit." Amberstorm meowed in a softer tone than she ever used. Kits really did make her softer. Her gaze hardened as she looked away from her sleeping kits. Softness was not a good quality in a DarkClan warrior.

The black-and-white kit stood as still as ice. It seemed he was first to turn evil. His jaws clenched tightly. Perhaps to others he was too arrogant for his age. But he saw the world much differently than any other cat besides Hollowkit, who he had figured out was blind. Pyrokit disapproved of Maplekit's kitness, an he showed her so by giving her a hard, cold silent stare. And then, without warning, he swiftly dove under Spiderfang's legs and attacked one of her legs. And then, using the voice he would rarely use, he asked, "Was that good?"
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:30 pm

Smallflower chuckled at her kits. Seeing them play reminded her of the little time she had as a kit. But, Rage always interrupted that... She shook her head, clearing the memouries.

Hollowkit stared blindly at his siblings. So far, Pyrokit was the one he liked best of them... He picked his way over towards his brother's scent, pricking his ears, and sighing. "How's your first day of sight been?" He spat at the words 'sight' for he couldn't see. He liked being able to talk, walk, and explore, but he hated it that he could never see, but in his dreams. The black kit lashed his tail a little at the others talking about Apprentices and Warriors. He knew he would never be one... Blindness was a weakness.

OOC: Is Blackkit a She - cat of a Tom? I forgot... xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:33 pm

"Hey, Hollowkit, guess what?" said Maplekit running and leaping onto her brother, eyes wide with happiness and as energetic as ever, then something clicked. Almost as if a hidden gene was created. Fight, fight, fight, fight. She smiled with a devilish grin looking from Hollowkit to Blackkit. They were no match to the all powerful fur-ball MAPLEKIT!!!
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:39 pm

OOC: Pyrokit joo mean! Blackkit is with his/her mummeh!

Hollowkit stared at Maplekit with a serious look on his face. He sighed, rolling his blue eyes. "What is it?" He lashed his tail with annoyence, guessing that it was about Mentors and Apprenticeship...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:44 pm

Pyrokit grinned for the first time he had been out of the nursery. "Don't get all jumpy just because you can't see. Though blindness is weakness, you'll still be a warrior." He turned to his brother, his cold eyes blazing. "I'll make sure of it. You've got good senses, and I can tell you're serious." And then, Maplekit interrupted them. He stared at his sister silently. "What do you want?" He meowed.
(Blackkit is a female.)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:49 pm

Spiderfang crashed to the ground. "Wow,Pyrokit,"she breathed. "That was a powerful tackle." She flicked her tail across the ground. "Hollowkit,you know that you could be the best warrior out of your siblings,don't you?"she asked,wanting to encourage him with a saying that had helped her when she was a kit. "Because it's not the body your in,it's the cat inside that makes a warrior. My younger sister had only one eye,and that's what helped her. She was a great warrior,that Dovetail."she murmured,lost in fond memories.

((MOOD SWING TIME))

Spiderfang hissed suddenly,anger lining her voice. "That rouge...I wish he were still here..."So I could rip him to shreds again,she finished silently,hatred burning through her. No cat knew the rouge that had killed her apprentice had also killed her sister,long after Spiderfang had been exiled.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next