Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Jay's Song

2 posters

Go down

Blue Jay's Song Empty Blue Jay's Song

Post by Amberstorm Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:06 pm

Name: Blue Jay's Song (Jay)
Affiliate: WolfClan
Wolf

Looks: Extremely odd for a wolf, her fur color earned her her name. Her fur is a blue-gray color. Her paws are black, and she has some black stripes adorning her blueish pelt. The tip of her tail is a cream color. Her eyes are emerald green.
Personality: Jay is a very dainty, silent wolf that is used to peacefulness. She usually doesn't like violence, but she will fight for her new Clan, WolfClan. Jay is looking for someone she can depend on, someone who matches her own personality.
Birth: In the Pack of the Ocean Mountains, a far ways away.

History: She was born far, far away in a peaceful pack called Pack of the Ocean Mountains, living beside two other cay Clans, so she was used to having cats around. She was the Princsess, the fourth daughter of the wolf Queen S'reda and the wolf King Daunter. When a new Clan of cats came who brought news of another wolf pack, Blue Jay's Song left her own pack telling her mother and father that one of her sisters would be a good queen. Traveling for a long time, she finally found WolfClan.
RP Sample: No need. x3
DO I SERIOUSLY NEED TO LIST ALL MY CHARACTERS? XD
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : Blue Jay's Song WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Blue Jay's Song Empty Re: Blue Jay's Song

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:22 pm

DO I SERIOUSLY NEED TO LIST ALL MY CHARACTERS? XD

omg. Look. It doesn't say you have to. *coos* You don't have to, silly. *makes more cooing noises*

APPROVED XD
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Warning System : Blue Jay's Song WarningBar-Gloss1

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down