Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Hail the Conquering Hero's (DarkClan)

5 posters

Go down

All Hail the Conquering Hero's (DarkClan) Empty All Hail the Conquering Hero's (DarkClan)

Post by Noname Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:41 am

Nightstar padded into camp, placing his kit on the ground, blood matted around his paws and was splattered on his flanks. Though almost none of it was his, poor Jayfang, cut down in his prime. Curse his soul. Nightstar licked his paws like nothing had ever happened. He turned to Storm remembering how much she had sacrificed to get his son back. "It's time you became a warrior Storm, you'd be a warrior to Cloudpaw, but you're still too young."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : All Hail the Conquering Hero's (DarkClan) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

All Hail the Conquering Hero's (DarkClan) Empty Re: All Hail the Conquering Hero's (DarkClan)

Post by Riber~ Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:51 am

Storm padded with her leader, eyes fixed ahead. Turning to Nightstar when he spoke to her the dark she-cat nodded with little excitement. She would give up her rogue name and become a full fledged warrior of her clan. "Thankyou Nightstar."
Storm murmured, dipping her head respectively.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

All Hail the Conquering Hero's (DarkClan) Empty Re: All Hail the Conquering Hero's (DarkClan)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:36 pm

Hollowkit felt his father put him on the ground. The black kkit opened his maw, scenting the air. Finally! Back in Darkclan! Hollowkit let him self slump to the ground, taking in a deep breath. "Never again.... Will I leave the camp.... To Fireclan or Woflclan...." He muttered. His ears pricked at the thudding coming from the Nursery. FoxDung... Here comes Mother...

"Hollowkit!" The small gray Queen wailed, darting out of the Nursery. "How dare you leave the Camp!" Her tone was stern, but worry flooded off her pelt.

"I'm fine, Mom! really!" He mewed, too tired and dazed to fight back with additude.

"Oh no you aren't! If you were, then you wouldn't be this filthy!" She snapped. Her fur started to lay flat as she licked off the smells the engulfed her blind kit. "What happened!" Smallflower mewed between licks.

Hollowkit sighed. He still had the many scents of that Furball from Fireclan, and that Mutt from Wolfclan.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:44 pm

Featherkit ran out from the nursery after her mother. So he was back? It seemed so by her mother's reaction. Happiness, worry, and anger flooded through her pelt.

Hollowkit's back! I didn't think I'd see him again! How could he have left like that? He could have been killed or maimed! Those crazy cats out there will do anything for any reason! And how could he have gone without at least telling me! Honestly! These thoughts and more went through Featherkit's mind and she raced over to him.

"You're alright, right?" She said to her brother before sniffing towards him. She couldn't smell anything that would indicate a clear injury, but he looked awful tired.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:47 pm

"I'm fine!" He snapped. He wasn't tired enough to not argue with his sister, but he was with his mother.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:50 pm

Spiderfang trotted into camp,holding her paw off the ground. It had been hurt pretty bad by one of those idiotic FireClan cats,and it stung like fire. Her amber eyes were glazed over with exhaustion,but she held her tail and head high. Blood caked one side of her fur,and a deep gash in her shoulder revealed it's source.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:03 pm

"Seems so since you're still able to throw around that attitude," Featherkit hissed. She laid her ears back at glared at her brother. Why did he always have to act like that? All she was doing was trying to help. It doesn't matter, she thought, lifting her ears.

"Glad to to see you still can," she added with a smile. Featherkit laughed a little before giving a friendly flick to Hollowkit's ear with her tail.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:26 pm

Nightstar leaped onto the HighRock looking down at the cats, below. With a yowl he gathered them...

OOC: little bit of Powerplay...

I,Nightstar, leader of DarkClan, call upon my Warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your code, and I commend him/her to you as a Warrior in his/her turn. Storm, do you promise to uphold the Warrior code and protect and defend the clan, even at the cost of your life?

Storm: I do

"Then by the powers of NightClan I give you your Warrior name. Storm from this moment on you will be known as Stormcloud. StarClan honors your courage and your loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warriors of DarkClan. (Steps forward and rest your muzzle on top of Nightstar's bowed head.)

Warrior: (Licks Nightstar's shoulder respectfully before taking his/her place with the Warriors.)

STORMCLOUD STORMCLOUD STORMCLOUD
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:30 pm

Stormcloud nodded her head respectively, eyes now alit with excitement. showering in the calling of her name she ahlted and turned silently to her leader. "Am I to sit vigil tonight?"
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:11 pm

Hollowkit sighed. Storm was now Stormcloud. I wonder when my Sisters and Brother will be Apprentices...

Smallfower finished licking all the Fireclan and Wolfclan scent off her son. "Time for you to sleep, Hollowkit." She mewed, nodding a Goodbye to all the other cats in the clearing as she picked Hollowkit up by the scruff of his neck.

"Finally!" He growled. "I've had too much of a Day to stay up any longer!"

Smallflower padding back into the Nursery, Hollowkit in tow.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:20 pm

Spiderfang looked up at Nightstar,her eyes shining. I'll teach Maplekit to the best of my ability when the time comes,she promised him silently.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:43 pm

Featherkit looked towards Storm, now Stormcloud, as her clanmates cheered her name. She didn't join in with them, but instead watched in her silence before following her mother back to the nursery.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down