Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mysterious Dream [CLOOOOSED]

Go down

The Mysterious Dream [CLOOOOSED] Empty The Mysterious Dream [CLOOOOSED]

Post by Riber~ Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:49 pm

Silverstar tossed and turned in her sleep, a dream engulfing her mind with such feroscity (sp) that it refused to release her. Pictures of previous times captured her leading her to another world.

The she-cat leaped from branch to branch, running from her sister ... deep strides; long and large. A memory. Laughing and prancing with her sister, Silverpaw stopped, out of breath. "I couldn't imagine life without you ..." She purred before catching her breath hand racing off again. Suddenly, the scene changed to her sister, this time in pain and agony. One kit had survived. One and only one before the she-cat's eyes faded into clouds ... taking her trip to StarClan. The tiny kit mewed; Leopardkit. Again, the setting changed ... now showing a never-ending dark place; light nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, and image of Tigerstar appeared ... dark eyes scorching ...

"Let's face it ... you belong to me Silverstar ... Leopardstrike and you will always ... my kin belongs to me ..." He screeched before fading out ... no longer the burly shape in front of her.

Awaking with a start, Silverstar gasped, looking frantically around her den. Just a dream ... she thought to herself. The she-cat could only hope Tigerstar did not know of Leopardstrike being her kin ... of his; that that was just a trick of her imagination ... scaring her.

---

Siren watched from the dream, eyes widening as Tigerstar appeared. She chuckled darkly ... this was what DarkClan needed! She must talk to Nightstar immediately. They would rule the forest.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Warning System : The Mysterious Dream [CLOOOOSED] WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down