Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfstar, leader of Windclan

2 posters

Go down

Wolfstar, leader of Windclan Empty Wolfstar, leader of Windclan

Post by Wolfstar Sun May 03, 2009 4:11 pm

Name- Wolfstar

Gender- Male

Clan- Windclan

Rank- Leader

Looks- completely ash gray with no other colors anywhere; has light green eyes

Personality- Loves running, always ready to train with others, very protective of his friends

RP sample- Wolfstar raced down the slope. "Here we are, Owlpaw. The best place in Windclan territory to hunt."
"It's just a big field. What's so special about it?" Owlpaw asked in a demanding tone. "Just watch."
Suddenly a rabbit races across the field, followed by another one. They run past and the disappear behind a small hill."There are rabbit dens all around here. If you're fast enough, you just have to wait for a rabbit to show up, and that generally doesn't take very long."They stay there for a few minutes, and when the next rabbit appears, Wolfstar races after it and kills it. He brings it back to their little hideout and says,"Now you try." Owlpaw crouches in apprehension, and springs out soon afterwards. He comes looking depressed. "I missed it," he says in a quiet voice. "Maybe, but you were only a tail-length away from it, and that was a very quick rabbit. That was good." Owlpaw looks happier. "I know I'll catch one next time!" he says in a happier voice.
Wolfstar
Wolfstar
Administrator

Warning System : Wolfstar, leader of Windclan WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Wolfstar, leader of Windclan Empty Re: Wolfstar, leader of Windclan

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Mon May 04, 2009 7:07 pm

Preapproved
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Warning System : Wolfstar, leader of Windclan WarningBar-Gloss1