Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the battle....New kits and queen that can help the shattered clan.(Open)

+4
~ Jetter ~
Wolvine
Noname
Cheesles
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

After the battle....New kits and queen that can help the shattered clan.(Open) Empty After the battle....New kits and queen that can help the shattered clan.(Open)

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:58 pm

Nightfeather padded into the blood stained clearing of Windclan camp. His scratches had stopped bleeding but his eye was still firmly shut.
"Here is your new home..." Nightfeather nudged his mate beside him.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : After the battle....New kits and queen that can help the shattered clan.(Open) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

After the battle....New kits and queen that can help the shattered clan.(Open) Empty Re: After the battle....New kits and queen that can help the shattered clan.(Open)

Post by Noname Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:07 pm

Seemingly out of nowhere a black and white tom appeared almost out of nowhere, standing at the camp entrance in front of Nightfeather, and Creamfur, anger in the young deputies eyes, he was ignoring the WindClan cats growling at him as he seemed to enter their camp. "Go back! Both of you traitors." he meowed coldly.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : After the battle....New kits and queen that can help the shattered clan.(Open) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

After the battle....New kits and queen that can help the shattered clan.(Open) Empty Re: After the battle....New kits and queen that can help the shattered clan.(Open)

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:18 pm

"No! She belongs here now. You filthy bag of bones. She is a Windclan cat. She will have my kit snad they shall grow up here. Me and Creamfur will watch them. And who are you ordering me around. You are not my leader. You never will!" Nightfeather snarled the last sentence and padded in front of creamfur.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : After the battle....New kits and queen that can help the shattered clan.(Open) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:20 pm

Sliverfang watched the going-ons with an expression of shock on his face. He didn't know what was going on, but he knew that the young warrior had fallen in love with a cat in another clan and he pittied him.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : After the battle....New kits and queen that can help the shattered clan.(Open) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Fieldpaw just stood there and watched. "Boy this is better than cable!" he meowed "Hey I am NOT sharing a den with a flithy ThunderClan cat. Why don't you leave Nightfeather!?"
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Warning System : After the battle....New kits and queen that can help the shattered clan.(Open) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:22 pm

"You will leave now and never harm my kits, or we shall force you away. I will not let you lay a claw on my mate and kits." Nightfeather growled.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:25 pm

"Why don't you tell your precious clan, where your mate is from? That's right, Creamfur of ThunderClan, those kits you will have will be abominations, half-clan scum. And both of you... Traitors to your Clan, Rule breakers of the warrior code, I hope you live happily in the Dark Forest." meowed Frostheart coldly looking at the two cats with an air of pure hatred and superiority.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:25 pm

Silverfang began to growl at this and lbegan to speak. "Love is important Nightfeather, but so is loyalty. Thetening us will not help you. You must make a chocie here. I am sure whichever one you make will cause you a great deal of grief, for it is a hard chocie betwen family and friends and love."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : After the battle....New kits and queen that can help the shattered clan.(Open) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:26 pm

"YOU GO FROSTHEART TELL 'EM DE TRUTH" Shouted Fieldpaw, after a battle he was ALWAYS crazy and weird....

SHORT XD
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:30 pm

Silverfang was rigid with rage. His clanmates where taking this the wrong way. Peace and understanding where needed here. "How many times has the warrior code been broken?" He asked. "How many times when it has been has it saved us? We must not shun Nightfeather simply because he loved. think about Firestar. he was a kitty-pet was he not? Did he not save the clans?"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:32 pm

"I am staying here. Why do you think I am running away from the clan." Nightfeather said.
"She will have her kits here and they shall grow up to be strong and powerful cats. Now you piece of Mouse Dung, get back to your camp." He snarled.

(Nightfeather has secretly been meeting Creamfur. Then they found out she was having kits. They decided that Creamfur would come to Windclan to have her kits. She would stay and so would the kits.)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:34 pm

OOC: its really hard to take you seriously with a name like Umbrella with a hole Fizzeh!

Silverfang sighed. He could feel the clan falling apart. This was not what they needed. What if Darkclan came back?
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:34 pm

"Your kits, strong and powerful Nightfeather? I really doubt it, most likely they will only become traitors to the Warrior Code, exactly like you. You might as well leave the Clans, or join DarkClan, no clan will want you after this." meowed Frostheart.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:36 pm

Silverfang resisted the urge to lunge at Frostheart. He felt the cat really did have a heart of frost. he stood up and walked over to Nightfeather. "I am sorry my friend. I have done what I can. But Darkclan seem to have done more than just hurt us phisically."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:38 pm

(Is frostheart in winclan?or thunder???)

" I shall stay here. Why would it be your buisness. You are Thunderclan and I am Windclan." Nightfeather said.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:39 pm

"And Creamfur is my warrior, as Deputy of ThunderClan, it is my right to be here, when one of my Clan, turns into a deserter for love." meowed Frostheart snarling at both of the cats, and ignoring agitated glares from the other WindClan cats.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:40 pm

(Windeh I think)

"I am your calnmate. And I wish to bring brains back to the forest. We seem to just use brawn now. It is my bissnues as long as it is yours." Silverfang looked at the cats eyes, unmasked anger in his face.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:41 pm

Nightfeather couldn't contain his anger. He leapt at the cat.
"Get out of my camp and leave my mate alone!" He screeched as he whirled hrough the air onto the cats back.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:43 pm

OOc: WHat kitteh? Me or frostyhearts?
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:43 pm

Frostheart dove to the side of Nightfeather, moons of experience in fighting had strengthen his limbs and heightened his senses. He was a killing machine, but what he wanted to do, was lead Nightfeather to furious anger, like had been driven too. Frostheart's claws still sheathed, he padded in a circle around Nightfeather calling out taunts such as; traitor, fox-dung, half-clan scum.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:46 pm

silverfang sighed and lept in front of the batteling cats. "Enough!" he yelled. "Can you not see what is happening? We are being torn apart and soon WIndclan will be nothing but a group of thoughtless loners! We must forgive Nightfeather for his foolish way, but have we not all fallen victim to love?"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:46 pm

Duskshadow, larger then the other healthy cats ... or somewhat healthy cats, intervened, shoving Nightfeather out of the way, growling at both of them. "Do you honestly think quarrelling will help any of this?! Our clan needs more cats. I can't believe you are all trying to get rid of a new warrior to give new kits to our clan; when nearly all of our queens were slaughtered. Do ALL OF YOU not want revenge?! Against the clan that killed our clanmates, our FAMILY?!" He whirled to Frostheart, a low growl forming in his throat.

"Go home."
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:48 pm

"I haven't" Feildpaw shoiuted raising his paw.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:48 pm

"Of course mighty warrior, just saying goodbye to one of my more... Traitorus warriors. Go to the Dark Forest Creamfur, (Would of sounded so much better as: Go to Hell Creamfur)" and with that Frostheart disappeared into the open moor.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:49 pm

"BYE COME BACK SOON!"
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next