Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the battle....New kits and queen that can help the shattered clan.(Open)

+4
~ Jetter ~
Wolvine
Noname
Cheesles
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

After the battle....New kits and queen that can help the shattered clan.(Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: After the battle....New kits and queen that can help the shattered clan.(Open)

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:49 pm

Silverfang stared after the fleeing cat, and wondered what would happen at the next gathering. he sat and began to lick himself where that blasted she-cat has harmed him.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : After the battle....New kits and queen that can help the shattered clan.(Open) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

After the battle....New kits and queen that can help the shattered clan.(Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: After the battle....New kits and queen that can help the shattered clan.(Open)

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:52 pm

(When I said get out of camp I ment Frostheart not u wolvine,)
"Thank you Duskshadow." Nightfeather gave him a nod.
"Youw ould be passing up a huge pffer if you sent her away. She is healthy and her kits will be too." Nightfeather said to his clanmates.
"I am ashamed for loving her but all of us have or will be foolish because of love. I am a proud Windclan cat. I will never leave this clan. I was foolish to do this. You can judge me but I wish for her and me to stay in thsi clan. We have as much right as you do."
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : After the battle....New kits and queen that can help the shattered clan.(Open) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:54 pm

OOC: O.O Night, that was possible the stupidest thing you could of ever saod. "I am ashamed for loving her." Wow... You are ashamed of her? "I was foolish to do this." You were foolish to like her? She is right there, you're practically mocking her. And insulting her.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : After the battle....New kits and queen that can help the shattered clan.(Open) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:56 pm

Dukshadow just snarled at the ThunderClan warrior, knowing he could kill him if he wasn't the better cat in this. Turning to Nightfeather, he nodded, broad head dipping. Frankly, WindClan would need all the cats possible.
"Show's over cats." The tom muttered.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Warning System : After the battle....New kits and queen that can help the shattered clan.(Open) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:57 pm

Silverfang looked at the young warrior, and felt pride swell in him. He knew not why, for he did not know Nightfeather very well. "I have fallen victim to a forbidon love before, and I made a bad choice. I for one will not judge you by your choice of mate!"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : After the battle....New kits and queen that can help the shattered clan.(Open) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:59 pm

"Thank you." Nightfeather just nodded.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : After the battle....New kits and queen that can help the shattered clan.(Open) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:22 pm

Runningpaw padded up to his friend,his eyes full of bewilderment. "Who is this?"
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:39 am

"This is Creamfur. Creamfur this is my good friend Runningpaw." He said eyes shining.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:09 am

Creamfur looked down at her Paws, she had not said a word in that small fight between the Clans, now she was scraed and wondering if she had done the right thing.
"Hello" Creamfur meowed, her belly was really swolen now and she felt sick because she had betrayed her Clan.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:59 pm

"Oh,hello."Runningpaw croaked,dipping his head. "Glad to have you. The nursery was destroyed,almost all the kits and queens are dead."he said,his voice cracking with grief. He had hoped to mentor Driftkit when he was a warrior,and the young kit was the first to die. "We have no more fresh kill,those mangy rouges took it all or destroyed it."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:24 am

Creamfur looked down, then padded over to Runningpaw and meowed "thankyou".
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:25 pm

Runningpaw blinked. "I guess I'm a little overprotective of queens now,"he confessed. "My mentor was killed just before she gave birth to her kits."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:52 am

"I am very sorry for that, and I am sorry that I am going to get your Clan into a fight over Me and my Kits" Creamfur meowed.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:19 am

"Don't worry Creamfur, you will be a big help to this clan. You may be from a different clan but the warrior code says Elders and queens eat first. That does not change just because a queen or elder is from a different clan. I shall see to it personaly that you have fresh kill every morning and evening and the moss in your nest is changed every three days." Nightfeather gave her an encouraging lick.
"Runningpaw could you please collect some moss for Creamfur. Not wet or scratchy mind you."He said looking at his good friend. Just because Runningpaw was Nightfeathers friend did not mean he was excused from his apprentice juties.
"I will see to it now that you have some food." Nightfeather said to Creamfur.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:27 am

OOC: ..... Ruuningpaw's mentor was a queen? XD I'm sorry.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:03 pm

OOC:Yup. No one knew who the father was,as the day before she was to have her kits,she was killed.

Runningpaw nodded and padded out of the camp.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:15 am

OCC: Lillyflowers Mentor was also a Queen and the Deputy, then she left the Clan.

Creamfur nodded and padded over to the remainds of the Nucery.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2