Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silentfeather meets Silverfang...(PRIVATE!!! WOLVINE AND ME ONLY!!!!!!!)

2 posters

Go down

Silentfeather meets Silverfang...(PRIVATE!!! WOLVINE AND ME ONLY!!!!!!!) Empty Silentfeather meets Silverfang...(PRIVATE!!! WOLVINE AND ME ONLY!!!!!!!)

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:12 pm

Silnetfeather scraped the dust over the bones of her fresh kill. Then she lay down on a large flat rock obsorbing all warmth on it. The warmth was hard to come by with the clouds. She was bored. Nothing to do, no one to talk to. She wished she had a mate.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Silentfeather meets Silverfang...(PRIVATE!!! WOLVINE AND ME ONLY!!!!!!!) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Silentfeather meets Silverfang...(PRIVATE!!! WOLVINE AND ME ONLY!!!!!!!) Empty Re: Silentfeather meets Silverfang...(PRIVATE!!! WOLVINE AND ME ONLY!!!!!!!)

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:15 pm

OOc: Geez Fizzeh! SO public. XD This is mah first cat with a mate. You have a male in DC by any chance? XD joke joke. They still know each other BTW

Silverfang walked out of the warrior's den and saw Silverfeather. He thought back and remembered becoming a warrior a few sun rises before her. He remembered her. he waved his tail in a friendly way and chose a rabbit from the pile. He loved rabbit. Good thing there was pleanty of them. He sat and began to eat, watching Silverfeather.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Silentfeather meets Silverfang...(PRIVATE!!! WOLVINE AND ME ONLY!!!!!!!) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Silentfeather meets Silverfang...(PRIVATE!!! WOLVINE AND ME ONLY!!!!!!!) Empty Re: Silentfeather meets Silverfang...(PRIVATE!!! WOLVINE AND ME ONLY!!!!!!!)

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:31 pm

Silverfeather looked up from her rock and gave her ears a friendlly twitch. She got up and shook the dust off her silver fur. The she padded over to Silverfang...
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Silentfeather meets Silverfang...(PRIVATE!!! WOLVINE AND ME ONLY!!!!!!!) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:32 pm

"Hello Silverfeather." He said, not looking up. He finished mauling his rabbit and sat up. "How are you today?"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Silentfeather meets Silverfang...(PRIVATE!!! WOLVINE AND ME ONLY!!!!!!!) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:35 pm

"I am good. And yourself?" She asked.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:37 pm

"Fine." He looked at the cat properly and suddnely realized how pretty she was. He smiled at her, and suddenly he remembered he had just eaten a rabbit, and the blood would be all over his face. he hastily began to groom himself, his long fur sticking up with embarassment.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:41 pm

Silverfeather gave a little cough to discise her giggle. Wanna go hunting? The clan will need it after the battle." Silverfeather suggested.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:44 pm

Sliverfang thoguht about it. "Ok. My wounds aren't that bad. I can wait till the rest are cheked." He got up and rather clumsily fell over. Curse that infernal she-cat! SHe had bitten him in the leg too!
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:48 pm

(I am infernal! DB)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:48 pm

(Noes. Is me. Demonheart be me XD)
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down