Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting with meh new friend (private, Nightjaw and me only)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hunting with meh new friend (private, Nightjaw and me only) Empty Hunting with meh new friend (private, Nightjaw and me only)

Post by Cheesles Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:27 am

Silverfeather padded over the moorlands. The tuff grass felt springy under paw. She kept her ears pricked and mouth open for any sign of prey. Her new found friend, was beside her.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Hunting with meh new friend (private, Nightjaw and me only) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Hunting with meh new friend (private, Nightjaw and me only) Empty Re: Hunting with meh new friend (private, Nightjaw and me only)

Post by Wolvine Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:34 am

Silverfang sniffed and tenced his body. He crouched and looked around. There! He lifted his body off the ground and shot off after the rabbit. He appeared a few moments later with a limp body in his mouth. he burried it for later and began to walk again.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Hunting with meh new friend (private, Nightjaw and me only) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Hunting with meh new friend (private, Nightjaw and me only) Empty Re: Hunting with meh new friend (private, Nightjaw and me only)

Post by Cheesles Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:36 am

"Good catch." Silverfeather congratulated and then focused again. She shot into the bushes and appeared with another rabbit.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Hunting with meh new friend (private, Nightjaw and me only) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:39 am

"At this rate the clan will be eating rabbit all their lives!" He sniffed again. Mouse, Bird, More Rabbit... he sighed and began to stalk the mouse. he pounced, and killed it with one blow. He belieaved death should be quick to all creatures.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Hunting with meh new friend (private, Nightjaw and me only) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:46 pm

"Another good catch! Clan will be eating ravvits for the rest of their lives!" Silverfeather looked at her new found friend. She liked him. She looked at his eyes and his silky pelt. But looked away again with out catching his gaze.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:48 pm

SIlverfang sat up. He yawned and sniffed. He could smell nothing else. "Hey Silverfeather can you scent anything?" He sniffed harder. Nothing.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:00 pm

"No. As a matter f fact I can't" She siad scenting the air.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:02 pm

"Wait. I can smell somehing but its not cat.... Wolf. Right over there." He pointed at a spot just behin the border. "It must sit there often! It reeks!"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:06 pm

"It does!" Silverfeather said scrunching her nose up.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:21 am

"Well, we aren't on a border patrol, we should tell someone, but leave it for now." he turned and tried to scent the air but the stink of the wolf covered everything else. "Perhaps we should return to camp."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:59 am

"No. I think we can still catch more prey. We don't want to go back to camp with just two rabbits and a mouse. There are so many other scents. With Leaf-bare coming we should take advanttage of this thaw." She mewed. Silverfeather turned and tried to scent out something. She padded towards the river. They would find some water voles there. She padded closer and made sure she stayed on Windclans territory. She spotted and a Water vole among the reeds and shoot forward. She miss judged the leap and feel into the river. As a Windclan cat she had never learnt to swim so she struggled to the surface. the current was swift ans strong. It dragged her downwards. Her head broke the surface briefly giving her barely enough time to take a gulp of air. She was getting steadily weaker. The water was freezing cold and it tugged at her fur. She broke the surface and yowled,
"Help!!!" Before disappearing under the sheet of water again.
Great Starclan! She thought, I'm going to die!
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Silverfang turned and saw Silverfeather falling into the water. Without a second thought he lept into the water and grabbed onto her scruff. The only problem was that he had forgoten about his long fur, wich absorbed water and was begining to pull him down. He reached the bank after what seemed seasons and raised Silverfeater to the bank. He tried to get out after her, but his fur was draging him downwards, downwards...
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:45 am

(Dun da dada!!! Shadowclaw to the rescue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Shadowclaw lept out of nowhere straight into the river. He pushed the cat up from underneath onto the river bank. He looked at the lifeless she cat that already lay. He leapt up onto the bank (after helping the tom.) and toke one look at her.
"You need to get her to your medicine cat now!" He said hurriedly.

Silverfeather lay lifeless on the bank. Her long and usually warm fur was growing cold from the frezzing breeze. She was awear of cats around her. She was weak and could not make a sound or a movement. Suddenly a thick coughing raked her body.

"Greencough!" Shadowclaw yowled....
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:11 pm

OOC: Ok is Shadowclaw is there Nightjaw will be there too XD She will live right?

Nightjaw looked at the cat from the other side of the river. He sighed. Shadowclaw was overeacting. That was no greencough, she was simply weak from her struggle in the water.
"Scince when are you a medicine cat Shadowclaw? Now get out of Windclan's territory before a patrol arrive!"

Silverfang gasped for air, not really beleving he wasn't dead. He heard what the River clan cat was saying and tried to grab onto Silverfeather's body.
"Thank you for you help, but your clannmate is right, you should get out of here." he began to walk away, dragging Silverfeather's body after him, the cold in his fur making him slow and weak.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:26 am

(She will live but she does have greencough. she gets a serious case and she nearly dies. Could silverfang spend alot of time together and that is when they grow close to each other?)

"No I am serious! Nightjaw get over here and see or yourself! It is unmistakable!" He mewed as Silverfeather coughed violently.
"And we should help them take her back to camp?" Shadowclaw suggested.

Silverfeather just lay unmoving. Yet another cough wracked her body. Her long fur was plastered to her sides and she could not feel her tail. She could not say a word.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:32 am

OOC: Greencough!? o.o Just like that! No, no. This chest infection, not a flu you get from two second out of the water. *sigh* Whatever. This just shows that you go hunting when you smell a wolf on your borders, kids. Especially in the river and you aren't a RiverClan cat.
Administrator

Warning System : Hunting with meh new friend (private, Nightjaw and me only) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:03 pm

OOC: You would get a CHILL or a COLD. Greencough is like the flu. Maaybe like swine flu. You for sure do not getit in like 2 secs in water like Memberry said up der...>>
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Warning System : Hunting with meh new friend (private, Nightjaw and me only) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:41 pm

OOC: Greencough is not a flu or sickness. Well, it's a sickness, but not like that. Greencough is actually a severe chest infection, not a flu. Just clarifying. XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:20 pm

OOC: She cant have greencough anyways. You only get that in winter XD She just is paralized and has a bad case of the sniffles. And Silverfang fell into teh river too XD You no care bout him?

"No Shadowclaw. The clans are too angry with one another that they would shred us the second they get into camp." He swished his tail angrily. Shadowclaw was being foolish. Saving a cat was one thing, but tring to do what only clannmates could do?

Silverfang used every inch of streanght left in him to drag Silverfeather away. He felt weak, but he did not want to show that to these Riverclan cats.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:43 pm

OOC: Actually, you can get a chest infection at any time. XD It's just more common in the winter. And no one cares abut him because he's fine. XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:53 pm

OOC: XD I noes. he steh borin one.........Just all soggeh and wet. His fwuffy is gone DX
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:36 am

(AT first it is not so bad but as wnter approcies it ets steadily worse. She will haves it!!!!!!)

"Ok then your Majesty!" Shadowclaw said sarcasticly to Nightjaw.
"Would you like a plump mouse with that?"

"Silverfang! My chest hurts. I am cold. I can not move." She wezed painfully.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:23 pm

OOC: Winter is still a while away and did you mean Would you like fries with that? XD

Silverfand let her est for a moment. "I am sorry Silverfeather. I will get you to camp as quickly as I can, but dragging you out of the lake was hard, and my wet fur is slowing me down." he picked her up agian.

Nightjaw rolled his eyes, and then noticed how strained the silver tabby looked. "Alright then Shadowclaw you win. We will help the WIndclan cats until they are close to camp, but then we must leave them." He plunged into the river and swam strongly towards them. He got out on the other side and waited till he was next to Shadowclaw before shaking himself.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:13 am

"Yes!" Shadowclaw muttered to himself. Every clan could do with help at the moment, especially Windclan after the battle. Shadowclaw relieved Silverfang of his duty and carefully grasped the cats scruff carefully.
"You can just walk beside us, you need the rest." Shadowclaw said to the male windclan cat.
"Nightjaw, grab the back end. Just above her rear end." He laughed quietly at what he said.

The muffled voices around her reasurred her. Her chest ached as another cough raked her body but she knew camp was not far. As she was lifted she felt very far away. Silverfeather drifted out of concouiseness.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:36 pm

"Sorry Shadowclaw, no matter how hard you try, funny just isn't your strong point." He got under her and helped to haul he rup. "Come on."

Silverfang looked at the Riverclan cats as they lifted his friend and stood for a moment, feeling stupid. He shook his head and found his voice again. "Thank you. Your help is appresiated."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next