Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting (for nightjaw and tigerkit)

2 posters

Go down

Hunting (for nightjaw and tigerkit) Empty Hunting (for nightjaw and tigerkit)

Post by Cheesles Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:46 am

Shadowclaw raced towards the training hollow. He could hear Nightjaw behind him. As he raced through the trees he could smell a mouse. He stopped dead in his tracks and tried to locate it. He heard it before he saw. He could see it was foraging uner the dead leaves. He dropped instantly into a crouch and began to creep up.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Hunting (for nightjaw and tigerkit) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Hunting (for nightjaw and tigerkit) Empty Re: Hunting (for nightjaw and tigerkit)

Post by Wolvine Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:12 am

Nightjaw yawned and tasted the air. Hunting was becoming increasingly difficult, so he knew he must not miss anything. He spotted a mouse and crouched, ready to spring.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Hunting (for nightjaw and tigerkit) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Hunting (for nightjaw and tigerkit) Empty Re: Hunting (for nightjaw and tigerkit)

Post by Cheesles Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:34 pm

Shadowclaw noticed that Nightjaw had spotted the same mouse. He had to make a quick move if Shadowclaw was going to get it. When Shadowclaw was within a few rabbit hops of the unsuspecting mouse he leapt. He threw the mouse in th air and when it hit the ground it lay stunned. Shadowclaw quickly finished off with a swift motion towards the neck. He turned towards Nightjaw and said with a smile on his face, "No wonder you weren't made deputy!" Shadowclaw buried the mouse and began scenting the air again.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:08 am

Nightjaw sniffed angrily.
"I never wanted to be deputy! Its hard enough being in the place I am now without worring about border patrols!" He lowered his head. "Plus I might be having to leave the clan for a while. Moon is coming soon and you know I can´t leave my family to die." Nightjaw crouched and sprang on the mouse he had first spotted, killing it with one blow. He sat up and yawned again, the seriousness gone.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:55 am

"Why? You can't leave us! Your almost the only proper friend I have." Shadowclaws mind raced, What Would happen if Nightjaw left.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:15 am

"I haven decided yet. And I mean it isn´t permanent. You know I would try to come back but if I go will the clan want me back? I´m hardly the most popular warrior." Nightjaw began to walk towards the river.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:44 am

"I like you and maybe if you were more open to the clan you would have friends! You can't always think about the past you know." Shadowclaw hissed non threatiningly.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:50 pm

Nightjaw rolled his eyes.
"Who cares? I'm happy in the clan as it is. And I can't forget. Are you saying if something happend to me you would just say, 'Oh well these things happen! I can always get another friend!' I don't think so!" He was grinning now, trying to take his mind off things. 'Anyway, I'm hoping to get an aprentice soon. I think it might be Blossompaw. Im so looking forward to it! My first apprentice!"

(Lol stop changing you name its getting cunfuzzling!)
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:12 am

(cool sig. make one for shadowclaw!)
"I am on my second!" Shadowclaw purred. Anyway we came out here to hunt. So lets hunt!"
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:16 am

(Aw no happy Birthday? Haven´t you noticed it says 11 nows?)
Nightjaw led the way to the river, feeling like fishing.
'Come on. Lets go catch some fish!"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:51 am

(Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
"Your right. Lets get going." Shadowclaw aggreed as he padded with Nightjaw towards the river. He sat down quietly and slowly. He watched the surface, trying to scence any small movement of silver. He slowly puled his paw towards the water. With out a warning, it shot into the water and out again with in a few heartbeats. He scopped the fish onto the river bank where it lay stunned for a moment. But Shadowclaw was fast. He bent down quikly and killed it with a sharp bite. He lay it in the reeds ready for when they came back later.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:59 am

Nightjaw moved further along the river so that there would be enough fish for both of them to hunt. He watched the water and gave a suddden jab at the wated and flicked out a fish, killing it when it hit the ground. He picked it up and sat by the reeds, waiting.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:12 am

As Shadowclaw sat in the reeds he couldn't help turning when he saw a flicker of the reeds. He suddenly sropped into a hunters crouch and edged forward. The he stopped and after a moment he darted into the reeds. The reeds swayed as Shadowclaw moved around. After a few moments he reappered with a fat water vole in his jaws.
"The clan shall feast tonight!" He said with pride as he dropped yet more fresh kill onto there little pile to take home.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:13 pm

Nightjaw rolled his eyes.
"You mean the ELDERS will feast tonight. You know how greedy some of them are" He grined. 'Come on then. We should be getting back."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:59 am

"Your right!" Shadowclaw said picking up his prey again.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down