Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUN FOXKIT RUN! (OPEN - WOOO DARK RED! xD)

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

RUN FOXKIT RUN! (OPEN - WOOO DARK RED! xD) Empty RUN FOXKIT RUN! (OPEN - WOOO DARK RED! xD)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:00 am

OOC: Dun dun dun dun!

Foxkit bolted through the trees of the Riverclan territory, skidding across random muddy banks, and darting his way past the pools of water. The clouds were everywhere, and rain plastered the silver kit's long fur coat to his flanks. They don't understand me... I have no real friends... Why am I always treated like a kit! This is so annoying! These words screamed in the kit's head. His ears were flat against his head.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : RUN FOXKIT RUN! (OPEN - WOOO DARK RED! xD) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

RUN FOXKIT RUN! (OPEN - WOOO DARK RED! xD) Empty Re: RUN FOXKIT RUN! (OPEN - WOOO DARK RED! xD)

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:05 am

"Foxkit! Wait!"Robinkit yowled,her paws skidding in the mud as she ran after him. Her gray tabby fur was pushed against her skin,but she continued running,her eyes wild with fear for Foxkit. Her paws slipped out from under her,making her crash over on her side.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

RUN FOXKIT RUN! (OPEN - WOOO DARK RED! xD) Empty Re: RUN FOXKIT RUN! (OPEN - WOOO DARK RED! xD)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:10 am

Foxkit skidded to a halt at Robinkit's words. "What do you want..." He voice was cold... He still hadn't gotten over how Shadowclaw could 'see through' him... He didn't even have 'guilt in his eyes, nor pelt,' or whatever that mouse-brained cat said...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:14 am

"Foxkit! Come back!"Robinkit pleaded,her mud splashed fur not allowing any of her silvery coat to be seen.

NO MUSE
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:17 am

Foxkit twitched his tail. "Why should I?!" He yelled back, "No one there understands me... No one knows what I've been through!"
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:19 am

Robinkit looked up,her eyes pleading. "Please Foxkit! Your my friend;please don't go!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:41 pm

OOC: Foxxeh ish goin' EMO! xDDD

"Why do you want be to come back! It's not like I have a special power like you! All I am is the kit to get you and your sisters out of trouble! All I am is a decoy!" Foxkit dropped his head, ears flat. You don't even know what I've been through...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:46 pm

Robinkit flinched when he said this. "I don't care what they say! I still count you as my best friend!"she meowed.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:31 pm

Foxkit grunted, slowly (dramaticly) putting a paw forwards. He didn't care... It's not like he's really worth a single peice a fresh-kill... It's not like Riverclan would miss him. He'll leave, maybe live the life or a Rogue! Yeah! Not binded by the Warrior Code! What fun! But, it would be a lonely life... "Who cares what you say... I'm leaving Riverclan... If I stick around, I'll be all alone... With most Warriors giving me the cold shoulder..."

OOC: Wow... I really need a better plot for him... xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:34 pm

"No! Foxkit,don't go! If you go....I'll...I'll follow you!"Robinkit mewed in a small voice,her throat tight with panic.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:43 pm

Foxkit sighed. "Come if you want..." He muttered, stalking forwards to a bush...

OOC: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ Foxeh is Sasu... xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:47 pm

OOC:And Robin is a Naru!XD

Robinkit limped to her paws,struggling through the mud towards Foxkit. "Fine,I will!"she mewed,determined not to lose her friend. She pushed her way into the bush,panting and shivering. But she stifled a sneeze,wanting to show Foxkit that she could take care of herself.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:26 pm

Foxkit sighed. "If we're to be full Rouges, unbinded by the Warrior Code, we'll need to change our names..." The tom glansed at Robinkit, hoping that she'd change her name to something OTHER than Robin... That name was just too common...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:29 pm

"Like what?"Robinkit asked,a thrill of excitement going through her. We're actually going to be rouges! Then her face fell sightly. What about Spiralkit and Ebonykit? She shook away her thoughts and focused on the situation.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:31 pm

Foxkit thought for a moment. "It'd need to be uncommon, as if we aren't from around here... Like.. Let's make up names... I'll be... Sasuke." The silver kit ended with a sigh.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:32 pm

Robinkit giggled. "Then I'll be Naruto!"she declared,eyes shining. "Nice to meet you,Sasuke!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:35 pm

Fox-... No, Sasuke, sighed. "Hello, Naruto..." The ki-... They shouldn't really be called kits anymore... The Rouge looked around the bush. "We need to leave by moonhigh..."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:37 pm

Naruto nodded. "Yeah. I think I know a place where we can stay for tonight. We can move out of here by tomorrow."she mewed,her tail waving as she remembered an old badger den just inside ThunderClan territory.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:40 pm

OOC- Wow this is REALLY gonna screw up the whole 'three' thing... It'll be the 'Two' I guess...>>
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:40 pm

Sasuke nodded, shifting until he was laying down. "Get some rest..." He grunted, closing his eyes...

OOC: YOSH! xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:42 pm

Naruto lay down,curling up so that her nose was covered by her tail. She shivered,her thin,kitten fur allowing the cold wind to pierce her pelt and chill her skin.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:50 pm

The wind buft Sasuke, but his long fur kept him from feeling the cold. Naruto was cold, but why should he care?

OOC: Cold-heartedness already showing! :O
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:39 pm

Naruto sighed,closing her eyes and resting her head on her paws. What will happen now...? Will Spiralkit and Ebonykit miss us? Her tired thoughts swirled aimlessly through her head,until exhaustion overcame her and she slipped into sleep.

This place is too dark.....Where am I? The silver tabby wondered,wandering through a dark-lit forest,so different from the forest Sasuke and herself were in now. Mainly because it wasn't raining. She froze,seeing Sasuke up ahead,walking away from her. She felt panic flood through her,and she sprinted after him. He didn't turn around,just kept walking. Naruto reached his side,and tapped him gently on the shoulder. Her green eyes grew wide with horror when her friend turned into a huge badger and lunged for her throat,her strangled scream of horror cut off as his teeth clamped down.

She jolted awake,her heart pounding in her chest and her eyes wide. "Sasuke?"she asked quietly,turning to check on him. Relief flooded through her as she saw he was still there,still Sasuke.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:02 pm

Sasuke's silver ears flicked up at Naruto's mew. "What is it, dobe?" He grunted, barely glansing at the She-Cat.

OOC: Dobe... LAWLZ! I CAN USE THAT WORD NOW!!! *spazzes* ... *Ahem*... Eh... *goes back to the land of Emo*
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:03 pm

OOC: Bow Chicka Wow Wow.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next