Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUN FOXKIT RUN! (OPEN - WOOO DARK RED! xD)

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

RUN FOXKIT RUN! (OPEN - WOOO DARK RED! xD) - Page 3 Empty Re: RUN FOXKIT RUN! (OPEN - WOOO DARK RED! xD)

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:02 pm

Naruto turned to pad into ThunderClan territory when she hit a large mound of fur. "What the-"she hissed in surprise,leaping back,her fur bristling. It was a large black and white tom,just,standing there,his eyes watching her. Terror froze her limbs,and she barely breathed.

Danai had been out catching some breakfast when a kit ran into him. He smiled,amused.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : RUN FOXKIT RUN! (OPEN - WOOO DARK RED! xD) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

RUN FOXKIT RUN! (OPEN - WOOO DARK RED! xD) - Page 3 Empty Re: RUN FOXKIT RUN! (OPEN - WOOO DARK RED! xD)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:04 pm

Sasuke stalked up to Naruto and the loner, grunting. "And, who might you be?"
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : RUN FOXKIT RUN! (OPEN - WOOO DARK RED! xD) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:09 pm

Danai dipped his head. "I am the Mysterious Loner,Danai."he mewed,his tone amused. "What are RiverClan kits doing in ThunderClan?"he asked,standing to tower over the kits.

Naruto stared up at Danai with wide eyes,and then she snarled,"We aren't RiverClan anymore."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:10 pm

Ebonykit raced through RiverClan territory, she paused every so often to see if her slow-poke sister was coming. "C'mon!" she meowed as loud as she could, then set off in look of her sister and Foxkit. O please StarClan make sure they are not hurt. The black she-cat squinted her eyes, then she saw to smallish shapes looming by the border. What were they doing? Didn't Robinkit have the sense not to fall in love!?
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:11 pm

"... Hmph..." Sasuke grunted, staring up at the clouds. The kit's ears flicked at the sound of rustling. "Here they come..." He muttered, nudging Naruto. "Look... And, Listen..."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:12 pm

Out of nowhere Spiralkit walked out of the woods ending up in front of beside Danai and out of ThunderClan territory. The mystic cat, seemed not too care that she had just crossed the borders. In fact she seemed to think it was fine. She stood in front of Foxkit and Robinkit without a emotion to speak of. "I'm already here Ebonykit."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:14 pm

Sasuke sighed. "What do you two want?"

OOC: Wow... No muse... >>
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:16 pm

Naruto froze,seeing her sisters here. "What are you doing here?"she asked icily,her tail bristling out to twice it's size. She moved closer to Sasuke,her eyes flashing.

Danai looked at the two other kits that came,his amusement turning to shock. "Are you running away? I've seen many ThunderClan cats crossing the borders,trying to escape the storm,but never kits."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:18 pm

"Maybe... Maybe not... Why do you care?" Sasuke spat at the loner. The tom was a bit suprised when Naruto moved closer to him instead of her sisters. She-Cats are starting to confuse me...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:18 pm

"Shut up old timer, this isn't your business." growled Spiralkit her fur bristling. "Why else would be here? You're leaving your clan, your home, US! Just because Foxkit got a little embarrassed you fools! If I hadn't already seen your deaths I would of killed you right here and now. Go back to RiverClan!" she yowled.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:19 pm

"What are you doing here Robinkit? Leave your kin as a life as a loner, even I expected more out of you. I thought you were my sister?"

OOC: short.... eh.... no.... MUSE!
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Naruto snarled,her claws sliding out. "His name's not Foxkit anymore!"she spat,lashing her tail. "And I'm not Robinkit anymore."she said to Ebonykit coldly.

Danai chuckled softly. "It is my buisiness when there are noisy kits outside my den!"he said sharply,lifting one black paw and swiping it over his ear.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Sasuke grunted. "Who said I was embarrassed... Those Warriors were always a pain in the neck to me... Clan life just isn't what I'm fit to live..." The tom started to turn. "Plus... Those names... Their old news... Get with the Program..." With that, he fully turned, twitching his tail. "Come on, Naruto... Unless you are to take back your real name and life under the Warrior Code..." Sasuke whispered as he past the She-Cat.

Last edited by Sasuke on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:24 pm

Naruto growled one last time. "Never. I'll never go back there."she said coldly,padding after Sasuke.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:25 pm

"I can't believe you TWO. I thought you were better than this, c'mon it looks like it is just me and you, Spiarlkit." she meowed dryly looking down to the soft ground of ThunderClan. "I hope you two enjoy your pitiful like, okay?"
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:26 pm

"Well, why did you leave... ROBINkit, what was the point? You wanted to be with FOXkit so bad, that you left US behind for him? Remember all those adventures we had. Remember how happy we were? But if you want to throw all those memories away for some Tom! Be my guest." meowed Spiralkit in her grouchy tone seemingly ignoring the loner for now.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:26 pm

OOC: So... Why is Naru so determined to be with Sasu, again? xD

Sasuke sighed, flashing one last glare at the other power kits. Fare well...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:33 pm

OOC:Cuz she is his friend.

Naruto turned,a dark look on her face. "I am not going with Sasuke because I like him. He's my friend,and I always stick by my friends,no matter what. And I was tired of being treated like I was nothing just because I was the youngest."she snarled coldly. Her eyes flashed and she turned again. "And it's Naruto now."she tossed over her shoulder,padding after Sasuke.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:34 pm

"Friend... We're blood, we're closer too you than any other friend. I am your sister, check were your loyalties lie sister. Oh, and a word on your death. Stay away from a cat named... Barney." meowed Spiralkit padding away muttering under her breath.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:36 pm

OOC: Even if Sasu treats you the same now? >> B-Barney? *trembles*

Sasuke continued on, not daring to look back. His tail swayed from side and side, sweeping up leaves that were plastered to the Ground. "So..." He grunted, "Where shall we go? I mean... There must be some place better than here..."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:37 pm

OOC: Wow... Friends over family?

IC: "Yeah, yeah. ROBINkit and FOXkit sittin' in a tree..... And why would we treat you like nothing. YOU ARE BARELY younger, I can't believe you Robinkit. Have a nice life in NightClan, say Hi to Tigerstar for me."
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:38 pm

Naruto ignored her sisters,instead padding close beside Sasuke. "Maybe we could go outside the territorys?"she suggested,her tail waving.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:40 pm

"Hmm..." The tom cat's eyes flashed around where they were. "How about outside Shadowclan Territory? We can start hunting there..."

OOC: I shall make a new topic.. >>
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:47 pm

"Alright."Naruto agreed,casting a glare behind her.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourge Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:14 pm

oooc:Man this is alot like cinnamonkit(never changed her name)
Scourge
Scourge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3