Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking away from the Warrior Code (NARU MAINLY... Ok... OWLKIT TOO...)

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Walking away from the Warrior Code (NARU MAINLY... Ok... OWLKIT TOO...) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking away from the Warrior Code (NARU MAINLY... Ok... OWLKIT TOO...)

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:42 pm

Naruto looked after Owlkit,her eyes startled. She was still shocked and embarrassed,so all she could say was,"Um,thanks for sticking up for me,Sasuke."
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Walking away from the Warrior Code (NARU MAINLY... Ok... OWLKIT TOO...) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Walking away from the Warrior Code (NARU MAINLY... Ok... OWLKIT TOO...) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking away from the Warrior Code (NARU MAINLY... Ok... OWLKIT TOO...)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:47 pm

Sasuke sighed. "No prob'... That kit was really starting to get on my nerves..." The tom looked at the frog. "You can eat it..." He muttered, nudging the frog closer to Naruto. Sasuke started for the bog again, hoping to catch something this time.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : Walking away from the Warrior Code (NARU MAINLY... Ok... OWLKIT TOO...) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:50 pm

"O-okay?"Naruto stuttered,looking after him. She crouched and picked at the frog,barely tasting it.

OOC:When he gets back,Sasuke should ask her if she likes him. XD That would be like torture for mah poor kitty.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:54 pm

OOC: Mkay.

Sasuke came back moments later, a large toad in his jaws. "Finally caught something..." He muttered, sitting down with his prey. "Hey, Naru?" He asked through a small peice of toad. "I was wondering... Why were you stuttering and hesitating when Owlkit asked if we were loverbirds or mates? I mean, do you like me or something?"
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:57 pm

Naruto felt as though her pelt would burn off. "Uh,"she mewed hesitantly. "Why do you ask?"she said,trying to distract him from the question.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:59 pm

"I already told you... You were stuttering and hesitating at that kits words, and I was just asking..." Sasuke mewed, tearing another peice of meat from the toad.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:36 pm

"Uh,"Naruto muttered,her fur bristling uneasily. "Maybe a little."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:38 pm

"A little? Are you sure?" Sasuke promted, leaning forwards from his toad.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:40 pm

Naruto leaned back slightly. "Yes,I'm sure."she mewed quietly,her fur prickling and her tail curled around her paws.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:42 pm

Sasuke chuckled, the first chuckle he did in a while. "Figures..." The tom staightened his back, giving Naru her space.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:44 pm

Naruto relaxed slightly,easing her stance. "Figures what?"she asked,tearing away a piece of frog. Inside,she was relieved he wasn't staring at her like a freak.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:46 pm

"Hmph..." Was all Sasuke had to say.

OOC: Should they be like... Mates late on? When they aren't six moons? xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:48 pm

OOC:Sure....
Naruto laughed softly. "Good,you were starting to scare me,"she mewed,amusement bright in her eyes.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:51 pm

Sasuke rolled his eyes. "So, what was the real reason you wanted me to not leave Riverclan? There seemed to be another reason behind it... Besides me bring you friend and you sorta liking me..."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:56 pm

"I don't know..."Naruto replied,looking at him. "I guess I just didn't like how our powers are almost revealed every day. Think about what would happen if the others knew what my powers were. They would use us as weapons against the other Clans." She shivered at the image that filled her mind;an army of badgers and foxes marching towards a scraggly group of surviving warriors,Spiralkit's face blank as she decided their fates,and Ebonykit telling Shadowstar and Blackclaw the other clan's secrets.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:58 pm

Sasuke nodded. "Eh... I guess that would have happened... But, I bet Shadowclaw would try and do that... Not Shadowstar... She's too much of a... Goody-Goody-Two-Shoe..."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:01 pm

Naruto shrugged. "I suppose so. But still..." She stood suddenly,sniffing the air. "Nothing,"she mewed,relieved. She sat down and licked her chest fur self-conciously. "Would you say that you like me?"she asked softly.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:04 pm

Sasuke felt his ears draw back. Wasn't it the guy who asked the relationship questions? Or... Was it the other way around? Anywho... Does he really like Naru? Or... Not? "U-Um..." Sasuke stuttered, unable to answer the question that was asked so suddenly. The tom shuffled his paws, his pelt prickling.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:05 pm

Naruto purred quietly. "You don't have to answer that if it's too personal."she said,her eyes shining with amusement and affection.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:09 pm

Sasuke sighed. "Can we just not talk about this right now? This is sorta reminding me of Owlkit..."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:17 pm

Naruto shrugged. "Sure."she mewed,licking her paw and drawing it over her ear. "Do you think that ShadowClan will chase us out?" Her mew was muffled by a distant tone.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:38 pm

"They can't..." Sasuke grunted, shifting on his paws. "We are just outside the Shadowclan Border... So, we are in unclaimed territory..."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:06 pm

Naruto nodded. "Yeah,I guess so." Then she stood,eyes full of excitement. "We can teach each other how to fight!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:20 pm

Sasuke rolled his eyes again. "Like you know how to fight..."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:22 pm

"But I can learn!"Naruto mewed indignantly. "After all,we're gonna be on our own for the rest of our lives. We're gonna face some enemies,you know that, and I don't want to lose the one I love!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next