Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITACHI NEEDS A RPER! (Itachi is an NPC so far... >>)

4 posters

Go down

ITACHI NEEDS A RPER! (Itachi is an NPC so far... >>) Empty ITACHI NEEDS A RPER! (Itachi is an NPC so far... >>)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:42 pm

ITACHI NEEDS A RPER! (Itachi is an NPC so far... >>) 6icp50

Name: Itachi
Affiliate: LONER (Ex-Riverclan) // Nomad

Personality: Ever since his first appearance, Itachi had always been mysterious, and had acted as though he was hiding his true self. While random flashbacks to his past showed that he was a compassionate brother and cat, his later acts and claims made it seem that this was mostly just an act. But, surprisingly, he genuinely was the compassionate brother he had once claimed to be.

As a Loner, he possessed incredible self-control of his emotions. He constantly displayed an emotionless personality. He only showed surprise when opponents proved more powerful or skilled than he had expected, and, even then, he didn't lose his composure. He did not possess any arrogance, and fully justified any statements he made about his power, even complimenting his opponents at times on their abilities.

In addition to being an extremely powerful Nomad, Itachi had equally impressive intelligence, and was shown to be very wise. He was exceedingly sharp and observant to any situation at hand, as he was rarely surprised or caught off guard. He also displayed great intuition, as he was almost never deceived and even then almost instantly realized the truth. Despite his status as a wanted cat, and having murdered a significant portion of his family, Itachi took no enjoyment in violence or combat, instead preferring to avoid battle or, if this was not possible, end it as quickly as he could.

This persona of Itachi's was later revealed to be only an act to ensure that he would die by Sasuke's claws, his love for his younger brother being the fundamental aspect of his personality.
Birth: Riverclan

History: Itachi was born and raised in Riverclan. He was the only kit in his litter to survive. His mother, Silentriver, and his father, Grasswhisker, were always proud of him, and they kept urging him to become the best cat in the clan. Itachi, Blackpaw then, followed his parents expectations. Soon, when he was a Warrior, by the name of Blackshadow, he found his that his mother was soon to be kitting again, and that his father and mother were planning something, something evil... Itachi's mother and father were sweet, caring cats on the outside, but Itachi was the only one who knew what they were planning to do. Silentsong and Grasswhisker were planning to take over River and Thunderclan. How? Who knows... Itachi played dumb for a while, for he was waiting for his mother to kit before doing anything. So, once his mother Kitted, he attacked! He killed off his father, but left his mother for the time being. The leader knew that what happened wasn't a fox like his mother said, so she bannished him from the Clan. A few moons late, Itachi returned and killed off his mother... He left his brother 'cause, well... You can look at that in the Personality...
RP Sample: RPer for Itachi must be VERY Active, have CORRECT Spelling, Grammer, ext. Almost 24/7... The RP Sample must be atleast 200 words... (I want Itachi to have the best RPer possible.)

Plus, in this Bio, there is an untold story... The story about Foxkit//Sasuke's long lost brother, the story about how Grasswhisker really died, and the true story about how their mother died/dissappeared... DUN DUN DUN!

So... Yeah...

Last edited by Sasuke on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : ITACHI NEEDS A RPER! (Itachi is an NPC so far... >>) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

ITACHI NEEDS A RPER! (Itachi is an NPC so far... >>) Empty Re: ITACHI NEEDS A RPER! (Itachi is an NPC so far... >>)

Post by Riber~ Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:20 pm

*twitchtwitch*
Must ... refrain ... from ... trying ... to ... get ... cat ...

REFRAIN.
*fails*
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Warning System : ITACHI NEEDS A RPER! (Itachi is an NPC so far... >>) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

ITACHI NEEDS A RPER! (Itachi is an NPC so far... >>) Empty Re: ITACHI NEEDS A RPER! (Itachi is an NPC so far... >>)

Post by Member Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:03 pm

Man.... I would, but... this whole Naruto thing is giving me a headache. >> And I don't feel like counting my words to see if I have a hundred. XD Not that I have a problem of making long RP Samples. O.o
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:29 pm

xD

Wow... Itachi is intence... I liked making his Bio... *huggles Onii-Chan doll*
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:31 pm

River should totally try for him. XD She's good wiff bad kittys.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:53 pm

... Eh.
I don't think Kyu wants me to.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:54 pm

I think you're the only one who'd do it other than me. XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:57 pm

xD
*shrugs*
Probably.
But I'd likely fail at it :3
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:40 pm

Who said I wouldn't want you to?

Plus, all RPers are welcome... They just... Need to be able to post in Lengthy IC Paragraphs... With him...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down