Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ermph... ((NARU... And.. Err... ITACHI))

3 posters

Go down

Ermph... ((NARU... And.. Err... ITACHI)) Empty Ermph... ((NARU... And.. Err... ITACHI))

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:13 pm

Sasuke streaked through the boggy grounds, the wounds on his back crusted with blood. Bee-brained Shadowclan... They're all worthless...

Last edited by Hachibi no Hachimata on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : Ermph... ((NARU... And.. Err... ITACHI)) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Ermph... ((NARU... And.. Err... ITACHI)) Empty Re: Ermph... ((NARU... And.. Err... ITACHI))

Post by Naruto Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:14 pm

"Sorry for making you go there,"Naruto mewed,slightly behind Sasuke. Funny,this seemed to always be where she was. Behind everyone else. I will make Sasuke acknowledge me as an equal!
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Ermph... ((NARU... And.. Err... ITACHI)) Empty Re: Ermph... ((NARU... And.. Err... ITACHI))

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:19 pm

Sasuke sighed, twitching his tail. "It's no problem... It's just that the Shadowclan Cats, and all the other Clans, just don't know what it's like to be unbounded by rules... Why do you think m-... Er... Nevermind..." The tom cat stared at his paws for a moment, flashbacks of stories that his mother told him... About someone who he never met... But, was Kin...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:23 pm

Naruto didn't ask questions about why Sasuke had cut himself off. Instead she mewed,"Do you think that the Clans will disband? There's already conflict among them,and that DarkClan that everyone's talking about sounds powerful enough to take on RiverClan and win." She almost flinched,thinking of what would happen to her two sisters.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:24 pm

Sasuke sighed, flicking his tail at Naruto. "I don't know... Just be happy, though..." The tom stopped, the rest said in his head. You still have Kin that you know... All I have left is... Someone I never knew...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:26 pm

"Are you okay?"Naruto asked gently,her voice full of concern. "I am happy. Out here,you are my kin."she said it almost like a confession.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:28 pm

Sasuke's ear twitched. "How can I be your Kin?" He muttered, prickling his fur a little.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:29 pm

Shaking her head softly,she mewed,"You're more like a brother to me now,instead of a friend."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:31 pm

OOC: Brother? Really? xD And, untill River-Baa-Chan applies to be Itachi-Onii-Chan, I shall RP him! TOMORROW! xD

Sasuke sighed, more fur starting to prickle.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:34 pm

Naruto murmured something softly under her breath and looked as though she were trying to decide whether to go comfort Sasuke or stay. She went to his side,placing her tail gently over his shoulders. "What's wrong?"she mewed,her voice low and soft and hopefully comforting.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:21 am

Sasuke flicked an ear as Naruto stood besides him. "It's nothing..." He muttered, his eyes blank as he stared at a trembling bush.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:45 pm

Naruto shrugged. "It's okay."she murmured,her eyes flashing.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:41 pm

OOC: Itachi-Onii-Chan time! xD

"Foolish little brother..."

A low voice rumbled through the murky landscape, and a small tremble made its way down Sasuke's spine. "Who's there?!" He hissed, unsheathing his claws at, well, a voice.

A tom, around twenty-eight moons, glided off of a high tree branch with ease. The Tom's crimson eyes flashed in the darkness of the pines, his short, jet black fur plastered to his flanks. "Hello, Brother..."

Sasuke's pelt prickled at full blast. B-brother?! The tom glared at the newcomer. "Who are you, and what gives you the right to call me 'Brother?'" Sasuke hissed, flattening his ears against the rain.

OOC: And... Itachi-Onii-Chan shall reply AFTER Naru-Chan talks! xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:14 pm

Naruto stared at the newcomer with wide eyes. "Who are you?"she spat,her fur starting to bristle. Her eyes flashed with fear and anger.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:16 pm

OOC: *glares* Itachi is a punk now. XD And Foxkit fails because he was acting all high and mighty two seconds and now he's acting SCARED! *taunts* I ought to post something here, but I don't know who to use. XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:00 pm

OOC:He doesn't fail! XD and Itachi's not a punk. BB fails. *Looks at siggy and laughs*
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:12 pm

Itachi grunted, shifting on his paws. "And, to think that you were just a little ball of fur when Grasswhisker died..." The black tom's red eyes met Sasuke's dull eyes.

Sasuke held the tom's gaze, some of his fur flattening. "What do you know about my father!" He hissed, taking a step forwards.

"You mean to tell me that Silentriver never told you? About how he really died? About the cat who left Riverclan?" Itachi's eyes burned into the silver-gray tom's head.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:56 pm

Naruto felt her heat stop. She wondered if she could use her power to see if any of the animals around here knew this cat,but decided against it,not wanting to reveal her secret to a cat that might try to kill them. "Who are you?"she growled again,her voice sounding like a squeak.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:00 pm

Sasuke flicked his tail at Naruto. "Shh..." He slightly hissed. "Yes. She told me..." He muttered, glaring at Itachi.

Itachi sighed. "Then... You must know who I am..." The black tom smirked slightly.

Sasuke's eyes flew open. "Wait... You mean to tell me that... You're my... Brother?!" His pelt pricked full blast. Foxdung...

Itachi rolled his eyes. "Did it really take that long to notice? Anyway... My Warrior Name is no more... I now go by.. Itachi... Since you left Riverclan, along with this... She-Cat... Did you keep your names?"

Sasuke was silent for a moment. Should I tell him? He IS my brother... But... He shook his head. "I now go by Sasuke... And, she," Sasuke flicked his tail at Naruto, "is now called Naruto..."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:06 pm

Naruto tensed,her eyes widening. His brother?she thought,glancing at Sasuke. She didn't speak,only turning her eyes back to Itachi's. She suppressed a shiver and sat down,still cautious. She flicked her tail over her paws and forced her fur to lay flat.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down