Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legendary Vote [OPEN PLEASE VOTE]

+8
Raintalon
Lynx
~ Jetter ~
Noname
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Naruto
Riber~
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Legendary Vote [OPEN PLEASE VOTE] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legendary Vote [OPEN PLEASE VOTE]

Post by Naruto Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:19 pm

Rockkit looked around,his eyes full of indecision. His gray pelt shivered,and he glanced at his one sisters,on the alliance side. Then at the other one in non-alliance.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : The Legendary Vote [OPEN PLEASE VOTE] - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

The Legendary Vote [OPEN PLEASE VOTE] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legendary Vote [OPEN PLEASE VOTE]

Post by Noname Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:08 pm

Nightstar eyes turned to the small gray tom, that was staring at him, begging for his attention or a sign of emotion from him, anything. Like this impudent young upstart would get it. But there was something in his eyes, a buried cold intensity that he had seen in numerous cats, and even in himself quite a few times looking at his reflection. That was one cat, that showed some promise. The pitch black tom, cloaked himself in the shadow of the highledge, blue eyes met blue eyes and an unspoken battle began.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : The Legendary Vote [OPEN PLEASE VOTE] - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:20 pm

Whisperpaw showed no emotion when Nightstar turned to stare back at him, his sapphire eyes boring into him, like a challenge really. The tom lashed his tail once, knowing very little of him could be shown, knowing Nightstar would not be able to see the lash. He growled, standing up and padded, low to the ground, towards the leader. Whisperpaw did not nod in respect, no, he just watched with and intensity very little cats could pull off. Wanting it to be seen, he lashed his tail again, a spiral of leaves at least 4 cat-lengths behind him flying into the shadow he had previously been in.

Whisperpaw rarely thought twice about his 'abilities'. They were very little anyhow; at least he thought so. A few leaves ruffled ... a wind or two changed. Nothing special. No matter, it might seem quite different and he preferred to keep the secret to himself.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:13 am

Flashfire's golden pelt ruffled in fury and anger when he caught sight of the DarkClan cats.
Be Allies he had heard Silverstar say.
Never! ThunderClan has survived for many many moons, we don't need a band of rogues backing us up! I don't see RiverClan or ShadowClan or WindClan being babied around by DarkClan, if we were the first, the other clans would think of us as useless filth, weak and unable to fight our own battles.
But of course, Flashfire didn't say that. He'd endured a lot in his fifty or so moons on the Earth, and his bones were getting frailer and sorer (is that even a word???) each day. He'd soon be an elder. So Flashfire was quite an expert on keeping things to himself.
He looked in shock at the cats who HAD stepped on the allies side. It enraged him, but he reasoned, it was normal for cats to want a bit of protection nowadays.
He stayed on the side he was on, and gazed in contempt at the DarkClan cats, Flashfire's eyes flaming and fiery.

"Whu?" Raventail woke up, shocked. She sniffed the air; her eyesight wasn't as good as before. She was getting extremely frail, and she'd be joining StarClan soon enough. She accepted death- it was hard to move around in ThunderClan now.
"DarkClan cats, Raventail, they want us to be allies." Dawnpaw said, bounding over to the black cat grizzled with silver hairs.
"Ay, still so much energy to be burnt." Raventail chuckled, and looked at the young kit, who had been faithful to the elder and brought freshkill, news, and comfort to her. "How about you, Dawnkit?"
"Oh, I'm very sorry, Raventail, I've forgotten to bring you the news, and I didn't think you'd be able to hear- I'm an apprentice, now!" Dawnkit- no, Dawnpaw, Raventail corrected herself, said eagerly. The apprentice seemed unable to contain her excitement. "I'm on the side that... I dunno, votes for ThunderClan staying independent."
Dawnpaw wrinkled her nose. "I think some cats are wanting to be allies. Disgusting. See ya, better head on out!"
And so the kit bounded off. The black cat heaved herself up and walked over the the crowd of cats, and she stayed on Flashfire and Dawnpaw's side, looking in contempt at the cats who had crossed.
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:35 am

Sunflower watched her son approach the NightClan leader with Fawnpaw at her side. Worriedly, she whispered to her daughter, not taking her eyes off Whisperpaw, "Go and vote." she gave Fawnpaw a lick on the forehead. "Whichever you choose, remember that I'll always love you."

Fawnpaw purred, slightly comforted. She trotted reluctantly away, glaring at both groups of cats. What if she chose the side her mother wasn't on? Glancing at both sides again, she hurried over to the 'non-alliance' side, next to Lillyflower. ((ohhey Lilly is practically Sun's kits' sister...!)) She sadly glanced at Raindapple, her buddeh, who was on the agreeing side. Her white-spotted, brown fur ruffled up against the wind. She sighed, pressing against Lillyflower's side. "What do you think about this 'DarkClan'?" she asked.

Sunflower was slightly afraid of the cold look in her son's eyes. Even more so the glare Nightstar returned to Whisperpaw. She growled at the small black tom ((Nightstar is black, right?)), baring her teeth.

ooc: waaiiiittt a second why are they having a glare-off?
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:45 am

ooc- Because. xD Whisperpaw doesn't like an enemy Nightstar in his camp but is somehow interested in a dark sort of way.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:46 am

OOC: Should I post here, or did I wait too long?
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:47 am

ooc- EVERYONE needs to post.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:52 am

OOC: Sweet!

IC: Shinespark padded out from the nursery, her stomach wasn't that big, is it? She though peering down. Then the she-cat turned to see a very small, black cat. Was that who she thought he was. Yes. Nightstar. What was he doing in ThunderClan? "Whats going on!?" she shouted waiting for anyone to reply.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:13 pm

Raintalon looked over at her, "Silverstar is asking us if we want to become allies with Darkclan or not too. The group in favor is over there," He mewed, flicking his tail, "And the group against it is right where I am."
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Shinespak really didn't see the harm in DarkClan, I mean they looked scary but that was it. And that would mean that Gizmo could come and see the kits. Or something like that. And who cares if we believe in different things. Maybe DrakClan really meant it. So without a word the she-cat padded over to the allies side.

OOC- short :p

Last edited by Jetty^^ on Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:04 pm

Icekit skidded to a halt outside the nursery, looked around once, and bounded off to the 'non-alliance' side. I mean, really, does a kit really know how to vote properly? On the other hand ... her mother did go to DarkClan ...

No.

The kit stayed, staring up at Sunflower, hoping she made the right choice.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:55 pm

ooc: SDFKGSDHFLGUH Sunflower is snarling at the evil black cat that's glaring at her son
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:28 pm

A large white shape appeared from the shadows, near the back of ThunderClan camp. His green eyes seemed to be as empty as a dry pond. His black claws that had once gleamed were as dull as rocks, however kept their sharp quality.
His tail striped with black dragged on the ground as he slowly moved forward, like a blind kit. He did not recognize these other cats. Not even the scent brought back any lost memories. His memories of DarkClan were all gone. He could hardly even remember his own name. All he knew was that it began with Snow, so he called himself Snow. He padded wordlessly up to the group, and finally saw a face he recognized. Mistpaw!
He saw Mistpaw being glared at by a black and white she-cat. She looked quite mean. He didn't like the way she was glaring at his only friend. He bounded over, his eyes sparking a bit.
"What are you doing?" He meowed in a flat voice.
Oh, Snowpaw, what had happened to him? He had once known so much sense.. but now he was... utterly dull. He had no idea what was going on.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:34 pm

Spiderfang's mouth dropped. "Snowpaw? Is that you?"she whispered,her voice full of disbelief.

Mistpaw jumped at Snowpaw's voice. "Oh um,do you know these cats?"she murmured,her blue eyes relieved to see her friend. She moved a little closer to him,silver fur fluffed out against the cold.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:37 pm

Snowpaw held his gaze with Spiderfang. "I don't know, Mistpaw, but this cat obviously knows me." He mewed defensively. "Have we met?" He added, his tail giving a little wiggle. Still no recognition; his memory was wiped.
"And what do you mean, Snowpaw? My name is Snow."
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:40 pm

Spiderfang's eyes were distant. "Oh nothing. If you aren't Snowpaw then you obviously won't remeber Heatherpaw."she mewed,flicking her tail in dismissal but watching the white cat closly for his reaction.

Mistpaw looked confused. "Heatherpaw...?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:43 pm

"Heatherpaw?" He meowed. And then something in his heart shifted. Only one word came to his mind.
"Traitor?" He mewed, his tail lashing. His claws started to rake up the ground.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:45 pm

Spiderfang smiled. "Yes,Snowpaw. She was a traitor. Remember? She ran off with that FireClan apprentice?" Her voice was smooth as honey and was low enough that only Snowpaw could hear.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:49 pm

"Snowpaw?" muttered Nightstar casting a glance at Silverstar. "Snow as you call him, is indefinitely Snowpaw! One of my apprentices." he boomed loudly, putting an image of the original Snowpaw in his mind, this cat matched up perfectly. "Did you hit your head young one?" Nightstar asked comically cocking his head to one side.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:50 pm

Snowpaw's fur bristled. Yes, FireClan. And Heatherpaw the traitor. But why was he so angry?
"Who are you?" He mewed. He was starting to become worried. He looked around.
"Who are you cats? I know you, but I don't. I don't remember hitting my head!" His fur bristled up even more. His tail started to lash. He backed away.
"I don't know, I don't know!" He yowled.

Last edited by Starflight on Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:52 pm

Mistpaw glanced up at Nightstar,her eyes liquid fire. "His name is Snow!"she defended him,her eyes suddenly going blank. The Mist will heal while the Snow will destroy.... The ominous prophecy almost forced itself from her jaws,but she clenched her teeth,her eyes showing her confusion.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:54 pm

Snowpaw started to shake his head. His brain clouded with thoughts. He was doubting who he was. These cats knew him, but he didn't know them. It was too much for him to take. Who was he?
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:08 pm

"Snow!"Mistpaw gasped,her eyes wide. Her body started to shake,almost uncontrollably. She kept seeing Pychia's face when she'd told her her name....
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:28 am

ooc: whoa.
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next