Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We come in peace, and will not leave in pieces!

2 posters

Go down

We come in peace, and will not leave in pieces! Empty We come in peace, and will not leave in pieces!

Post by Amberstorm Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:07 am

Rosestar finally found the Thunderclan camp. She strolled inside with Littlestep, and yowled, "Thunderclan! I have come to talk to your leader! This is not an attack!"
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : We come in peace, and will not leave in pieces! WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

We come in peace, and will not leave in pieces! Empty Re: We come in peace, and will not leave in pieces!

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:13 am

[for cats of thunderclan, Littlestep is an NPC cat that Rosestar need someone to RP]

Littlestep stood his ground while many beedy eyes watched them.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : We come in peace, and will not leave in pieces! WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

We come in peace, and will not leave in pieces! Empty Re: We come in peace, and will not leave in pieces!

Post by Amberstorm Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:53 am

(We need to stop rping until Whitestar gets on)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down