Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leave. Me. Alone.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Leave. Me. Alone. Empty Leave. Me. Alone.

Post by kiwiattack Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:22 pm

Terrakit sat just outside the nursury entrance. This was the farthest he could get away without getting into trouble. He hated being in there with the other kits, they were so loud and they always climbed all over him. He never really liked to play, even when he was younger. There was no point. Some might argue that kits learn a lot from playing, like how to fight and hunt. He had learned to, but instead by watching warriors rather than annoying the fur off of someone by trying to catch their tails. That was another reason he was out here. His short bob of a tail garnered much interest from the younger kits. For some reason a short tail was more fun than a long one, he didn't understand why.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Warning System : Leave. Me. Alone. WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Leave. Me. Alone. Empty Re: Leave. Me. Alone.

Post by Member Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:27 pm

Ashkit still sat in his nest. Since he'd been born the kit had been a nervous wreck and never seemed to be able to step out of his nest without running back in a hole of timidness. Even if on the inside he wasn't as scared, he couldn't seem to help himself.

But, today, he was feeling extra brave! Yes, he was going to go out and do something. His greatest feat! Ashkit stepped out his nest and walked, low to the ground towards the entrance, but before he could, he spotted a little bobby thing in the corner of his eye.

Instantly his kittness went Ooo! and he was at it like a fly. He ran over to the bobby thing and started to swat at it with his paw, not at all aware that it was a tail, and belong to someone.
Administrator

Warning System : Leave. Me. Alone. WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:34 pm

Terrakit spun around as he felt tiny paws batting at his aforementioned tail. "Stop it," he meowed bluntly. He never really got angry, not visibly anyway. Just annoyed, and that's how he felt now.

Last edited by kiwiattack on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:40 pm

Ashkit pulled back from Terrakit when he yelled at him over his tail. It wasn't his fault it was so interesting. His ears lay down flat against his head and he pressed himself close to the ground, his timid little body unable to take Terrakit's scolding.

"Well your tail is stupid anyways," Ashkit forced himself to mew in an unsteady voice. It was a stupid nontail-tail. A weird alien tail.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:48 pm

OOC: Silly Ashy~

He had scared the kit. Fantastic, he's probably going go tell his mother on me now for being a bully. He stood there silently for a second then spoke again, "I'm sorry if I scared you, just please don't play with my 'stupid' tail." He really wasn't sorry at all, in fact he was a little glad that he did, maybe this kit wouldn't mess with him anymore.. He turned back around, hopefully the kit would just mosey back inside the nursury.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:52 pm

Ashkit frowned when Terrakit turned away from him. Big ol' mean big tom of biggedness. He wasn't that big! He was older than him anyways, right? Yeah... he thought so. Anyways, it didn't matter, he didn't call the shots. This was his brave day! So, Ashkit, feeling rather spiteful, swipped at paw at Terrakit's tail again.

What was the kit going to do? Rough him up? Yeah right.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:01 pm

Terrakit spun back around. With a slight scowl on his face he got up and walked away. What was he going to do? Fight this kit? If he did he would get into serious trouble, and maybe get apprenticed even later.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:52 pm

Ashkit watched as Terrakit left. What a tough kit, leaving like that. He waited until the cat was about three feet away from him, and started stalking after him. The gray kit was going to have fun with him, even if he was going to act like that.

And since his stalking skills were of the highest degree (at least that's what he though) he could sneak around him and wait until he laid down again. Then the tail barrage would start again!
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:53 pm

Large dark green eyes watched the two toms, huge with excitement. Squirrelkit looked on as Terrakit padded away, shrinking back a little as the larger kit padded past her. In a split second, she was leaping at his back. "Gotcha!" she cried triumphantly, her fluffy gray-and-ginger tabby pelt bristling.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:17 pm

Terrakit held back a yowl of alarm as another pelt slammed into his. He fell to the ground with a thud. This was just not his day. "Get off of me!" he mewed through a mouthful of his assailent's fur.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:06 pm

"You have to push me off yourself!" Squirrelkit teased. She was bored. Extremely bored. And what fun was patting around a ball of moss all by yourself? She wanted bigger prey, and someone to play with.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:26 pm

What!? Of course his sister would come and ruin his semi-good fun. He could never do anything without her jumping in! She ruined everything! And it's not like telling Raindapple would help, even though he'd never tried. Big sisters were big pains. And she was giving him pains in a particular area.

Ashkit frowned. Fine then, he could take this into his own paws! Ashkit growled his kit growl and ran up to the two before he pounced at his sister.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:32 pm

Terrakit took his moment. He rolled quickly out from underneath the she-cat and made his way over to the elders den. Surely they wouldn't be brave enough to try to romp around there?
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:04 pm

"Ashkit!" Squirrelkit squeaked, rolling as her brother tackled her. Her eyes gleamed. "You finally wanna play?" she asked brightly, gently battering at his head with her paws.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:07 am

Ashkit didn't answer his sister who only seemed to want to play. He just frowned more and returned her gentle hits with harder ones. At this moment he hated her like a lagging Devil hates its own mother. But it wasn't a long lasting hate because he'd needed to keep an eye on Terrakit, and he'd now lost the fellow.

He looked up from his sister and looked around. Where had that darn cat go?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:05 pm

Squirrelkit frowned and wriggled out from underneath her brother. "C'mon! All you ever do is lie around in that boring ol' nest! Let's play!" she mewed, her voice irritated.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:55 pm

(Yay. xD Let's pretend that Koikit got picked up a moon ago.)
Koikit lay in a nest at the edge of the nursery. She was far away from the other kits. She hoped they wouldn't try to play with her. She didn't know anything about how to play. She sighed, turning her perceptive green gaze to the entrance of the nursery. As her gaze swept lazily across the outside of camp, she saw another kit, quite.... alone.
Shouldn't he be with the other kits?
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:35 pm

"Well I was! But then you ruined it with your..." He trailed off. What did she have. "With your..." Uh... Aha! He knew exactly what that kit had. "With your buttholishness!" Ashkit frowned again. "I don't play because you ruin everything with your gi-rl-ly-ness," he mewed, extending every syllable. Geez.

He looked around and walked forward a little, then back, and then in a circle. "Now I have to find Terrakit again," he grumble. He went in another circle and then stopped when he spotted another cat. He squinted his eyes, thinking at first it was just another kit. But no, it was that little weirdo cat that was brought in, Koikit or whatever. What in the world was a Koi? Why is she even here anyways? Ashkit though bitterly.

Yeah, he was afraid of her at first because she smelled like things he'd never smelled before. But as the days went by and the odd motherless kit was known better, he realized that he was scared of something that shouldn't even be here. And, from that day, he pushed away some of his fear and replaced it with resentment. He was still cautious of course, just in case she had some Judo secrets and totally killed him.

He grunted and looked away from her, a deeper frown on his face. "You gotta help me find Terrakit now, Squirrelkit." Yeah, she totally owed him.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:02 pm

Squirrelkit growled. "I am not!" she objected, lashing her stumpy little tail. She frowned as her brother said that she had to help him find Terrakit. "Fine. But you have to play with me afterwards!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:08 pm

"Fine, fine," Ashkit mewed in agreement. If she was going to act like that. And she was totally buttholish. Now! On the search! "You go ask the warriors, I'll check the..." He looked around, "I'll check the dens and stuff."

Check the dens! Could he do it? He'd never even looked inside one before. But! He had to! Ashkit padded away, to what he thought was the Warrior's Den and started to snoop around there. Would he go here? Probably.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:16 pm

Koikit's ears pricked up a bit. Not even giving a yawn or stretch, she slunk out of the nest like a snake. She looked left and right, hoping the queens wouldn't mind. They seemed to have something against kits going outside. It was understandable, though. There were stories about kits getting eaten by predators... But Koikit had never encountered one of these creatures. Or had she?
Koikit wandered out of the nursery, padding slowly up toward the annoyed tom kit. She observed him, his fluffy, dark fur, the color of dirt on a rainy day. Koikit rather liked the rain. It soothed her very often when she was worried, more than a queen could ever do. She was right next to the tom. Oddly, she hadn't spoken. For her, there really was no reason to speak. She just wanted to get a good look at him... Maybe she could figure out why he was so distant with the other kits. She sat down in front of him, analyzing him...
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:22 pm

StarClan!? Ashkit took a step back when the alien kit had come out of nowhere and simply sat in front of him. What was she doing? So... weird and odd and.. out of place. He didn't like it, he didn't like her staring at him like that, whatever she was doing.

The gray kit narrowed his eyes and swiped a paw in her general direction, like one would do to a pesky bird. It was his attempt to scare her away. Forest cats were scared of clan cats. She'd be cowering in her fur! Right, um, duh. He was ferocious.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:44 pm

(D< I WAS TALKING TO TERRAKIT!)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:11 pm

OOC: YOU. SHOULD. SPECIFY. THAT! XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:17 pm

(Is Ashkit dark brown?)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next