Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Macavity the loner (Yeah, I'm havind a T. S. Eliot moment xD)

3 posters

Go down

Macavity the loner (Yeah, I'm havind a T. S. Eliot moment xD) Empty Macavity the loner (Yeah, I'm havind a T. S. Eliot moment xD)

Post by Wolvine Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:57 pm

Name: Macavity
Affiliate: Loner, wanting to join Wic but keep his name.
Cat-
Wolf-

Looks: Macavity the loner (Yeah, I'm havind a T. S. Eliot moment xD) MacavityA bit less ebil-lookin
Personality: A propper crook. Macavity has stolen many things in his life, and is constantly on the move, hoping to never be found by those he's robbed. He is sneaky and slightly untrustworthy, but kind.
Birth: Loner

History: He was born a loner, grew a loner but wishes to die a windclan cat. He has watched them for a long time, waiting for the right time to make his move and join the clan. He has known of the warrior code and starclan, for his ancestor had been a clan cat. When he was old enough, Macavity hit the road, hoping to fing this place where the clans gathered. He has been stealing all his life, and will remain a crook, no matter how hard anyone tries to change him.
RP Sample: If Growltiger and Macavity met and had a contest about who was more ebil, the world would fall apart xD

Last edited by Wolvine on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Macavity the loner (Yeah, I'm havind a T. S. Eliot moment xD) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Macavity the loner (Yeah, I'm havind a T. S. Eliot moment xD) Empty Re: Macavity the loner (Yeah, I'm havind a T. S. Eliot moment xD)

Post by Member Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:29 pm

So he's a furry? o.o
Administrator

Warning System : Macavity the loner (Yeah, I'm havind a T. S. Eliot moment xD) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Macavity the loner (Yeah, I'm havind a T. S. Eliot moment xD) Empty Re: Macavity the loner (Yeah, I'm havind a T. S. Eliot moment xD)

Post by Wolvine Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:09 pm

*Sigh..* You want me to change it?
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Macavity the loner (Yeah, I'm havind a T. S. Eliot moment xD) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 am

Yes, change the picture please. :D
Administrator

Warning System : Macavity the loner (Yeah, I'm havind a T. S. Eliot moment xD) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:11 am

Changed...
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:41 am

Wow that thing is ugly. XD
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:58 am

Lol. XD He looks like a Scar-like Lion King dude. X3

Approved
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:19 pm

xD He looked better before. *Kicks Pizzaface for making change image* Now I feel like not having an image....
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down