Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sick.....(Open to all)

2 posters

Go down

Sick.....(Open to all) Empty Sick.....(Open to all)

Post by Cheesles Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:13 am

Dawnfur limped into the Medicine Den clutching her burning stomach. "Lostpaw? Moonecho?" She called.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Sick.....(Open to all) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Sick.....(Open to all) Empty Re: Sick.....(Open to all)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:51 am

OOC: It's still Lostkit... ><

Lostkit poked her head out from behind a large pile of Herbs she was sorting. Moonecho hasn't been around, so she was making more and more trips to the Medicine Cat den to sort the herbs and tend to Clanmates. "Yes?" She mewed, picking her way over to the older she-cat. "Stomach ache?" Lostkit asked, feeling the waves of pain emitting from Dawnfur's stomach.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : Sick.....(Open to all) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:59 am

"Horrible one!" She mewed collapsing into a nest near to her as a sharp pain hit her again. "It has been since I ate that mouse yesterday, must have been rotten." She gacked but nothing came out of her mouth. "That's been happening to." She mewed and gacked again.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:17 am

OOC: Since this thread was made before Lostkit became Lostpaw, I'm just going to keep it as Lostkit for this little thread.

"Hmm..." Lostkit sighed, searching through her mind at why a mouse would do that. "Lets see... Mice drink out of the rivers and streams that come from Riverclan, right?" The blind cat flicked her tail. "Right..." She answered her own question. "Do you think that the water could have been tainted, or something? I mean... Darkclan has been known to do something random with their victoms, so you never know..." Lostkit stared to go through the herbs again, picking out a few good Juniper Berries. "Eat this." She mewed, carefully rolling them over to the she-cat. "Maybe I should ask Silverstar to make the patrols start to check what they catch before bringing it in... And, to check out the streams when they pass by... It may be a bit hard in this weather..." Lostkit started for the den entrance/exit. "You eat those and stay in here untill I get back." The kit turned around again, going to the pile of herbs again. "Also, eat some Yew before the Juniper... It'll get some of that foul mouse out." With that, she turned and bolted for Silverstar's den. The snow all around made her have to leap and be more carefull.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:05 am

Dawnfur lay rolled onto her belly and lapped up the herbs. Suddenly she dasked out to the 'business corner' behind the nursery. She walked slowely back to the medicine den twitching her whiskers to get the sick from her whiskers. She lay down and tried to get some rest.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:28 pm

Lostpaw appeared from the entrance of the den, dragging in Silverstar by the scruff of her neck. "Dawnfur?" She called, mew still muffled by the leader's fur. "Dawnfur! You remember the herbs that I gave you? Get a little bit of them and give them to Silverstar! I have to tell the clan what Silverstar wasn't able to finish." With that, Lostpaw bounded out of the den, leaving Silverstar in the nest near Dawnfur.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down