Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VANILLA ACADEMY (I really need a new hobby when I'm sick... ><)

Go down

VANILLA ACADEMY (I really need a new hobby when I'm sick... ><) Empty VANILLA ACADEMY (I really need a new hobby when I'm sick... ><)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:27 pm

VANILLA ACADEMY (I really need a new hobby when I'm sick... ><) 4gp105

Welcome Vanilla Academy, a newly-opened academy located in the middle of Kyoto. This is an anime role play, so the only face-claims will be anime characters. At Vanilla Academy, only the richest of the rich get to have an education here, with the acception of a commoner honor student every few millenniums. With twists and turns for the first few years of Vanilla Academy, and even the rumors of a night class with an evil aura, there is only one question: will you survive the first year, or will you crack under the pressure of trying to stay out of their clutches?

VANILLA ACADEMY !

What We Have:

oo1// A great head admin, who will do anything she can to keep the site running and happy.
oo2// A minimum word count of only TWO PARAGRAPHS.
oo3// A new site that is willing to do whatever is needed to keep role playing fun.
oo4// Many face claims that are still open.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : VANILLA ACADEMY (I really need a new hobby when I'm sick... ><) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down