Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban)

+2
LEN KAGAMINE
Cheesles
6 posters

Go down

Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) Empty Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban)

Post by Cheesles Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:22 am

Name: Fire (firekit/paw/pelt)
Affiliate: Loner (but joining Riverclan)

Looks: Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) Nightmist_kittenimage1 he has deep amber eyes. They look kinda devilish.
Personality: His firey coat matches his personality. Bold and sometimes a slight bit arrogant he, like his siter is eager to learn and please other. He is a strong kit and will make a good fighter.
Birth: loner

History: Ish kit

Name: Cinder (cinderkit/paw/tail)
Affiliate: Loner (Joins riverclan)

Looks: Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) Samsontreeshot-320 Her eyes are a deep ocean blue.

Personality: SHy but friendly. She is small but willing to learn and do well but is often scared that she will fail although her actions are almost flawless. Because she is so silent, it makes her a good hunter.
Birth: Loner

History: Ish kit

Name: Sorrel (Sorrelwing)
Affiliate: loner (Will join riverclan)

Looks: Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) Abyssinian-cat-rescue her eyes are green like the forest. lIke picture, her body his slm and slender making her an agile and fast cat.

Personality: Good at hunting and fighting because of her slender body. She is bright and confident but is a bit quiet. Very friendly and welcoming and has a great sense of humour.

Birth: Born in a clan far away.

History: When her old clan was destroyed and her mate was killed she was forced to find and new home. Pregnant with her first litter and all alone she set off on an exhausting journey to find a new home.

DONE!!!!!!

Random smileys for Flint: Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 770407 Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) Icon_rr Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 825930 I wanna out in a few more.

Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 90124
Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 90124 Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 175490
Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 90124 Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 175490 Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 927634
Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 90124 Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 175490 Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 927634 Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 707286
Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 90124 Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 175490 Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 927634 Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 707286 Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 593856
Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 90124 Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 175490 Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 927634 Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 707286 Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 593856 Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 523881
Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 90124 Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 175490 Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 927634 Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 707286 Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 593856
Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 90124 Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 175490 Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 927634 Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 707286
Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 90124 Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 175490 Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 927634
Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 90124 Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 927634
Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) 90124

Last edited by Sparrowsong on Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) Empty Re: Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:11 am

ACCESS DENIED!

I'm sorry, Cheese, but not even loners can become Darkclan cats... We have the Laws of Darkness, which permit any rogues, loners, kittypets, or Clan cats joining... Plus, we have enough kits...

Wait... You will be driven off (so just stay loner)... But, it states:

Soft cats, such as newcomers, do not have Clan rights until they are hardened and proven to only have malicious intent. That means no food, and no place in the Warriors Den. And of course... No protection from attacks, you will sleep outside the Camp if you are not directly derived of DarkClan.

And, Darkclan cats are to be evil... Not friendly little furrballs... ><
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) Empty Re: Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban)

Post by Member Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:15 pm

*slaps Kyubert* I think you misread the Laws of Darkness. It states that they can in fact join, but they aren't allowed to live in camp until they've proven themselves worthy.

On that note, I'll say that they can't join DC since there's a ban (though, that ban doesn't seem to be... completely enforced), so they'd just be loners. You could try a shot at living and stealing prey from the DarkyClan peeps, but you might get run out. Though, I doubt it since some cats find the need to bring every cat they find into camp for some reason (emphasis on some since I can't direct that on every DC cat and I also include those other clans too *glares at Vixenpaw*).

So.... change it...
Administrator

Warning System : Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:05 pm

It would have to be Sorrelwing. Sorreltail ish in the books.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:22 pm

*rolls eyes at Member*
*mutters something under breath*
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:24 pm

I noes not ment to posht but Fizzeh didn't het that far into the books. She hardly noez Sorrelkit nevermind tail.......
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:25 am

I know sorreltail. I was confused which one of those she was. They will join Shadowclan as der ish not many kitties dere. btw can not be bothered to edit, Cinder will be Cinderkit/paw/tail and Lionkit/paw/claw
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:38 am

NOT A LOT OF KITS IN SHADOWCLAN! XD *laughs*

Go to RiverClan, I mean, how may kits do they have? And besides, no one is making bios for them anymore..

And *cough cough* There's already a Lionpaw, and I highly doubt he'll be warrior'd before your cats get apprenticed. This is Flintster we're talking about...
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:57 am

They aren't even born yet. It'll be a while before there apprenticed. I will perpously hold them back AND the Lionpaw is in a different clan.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:57 pm

Cheesles, I don't even know how yo can RP kits that haven't been born yet, and it doesn't matter if they're in a different clan, you can't have two of them. What if Lionpaw and Lionpaw get in a fight? And you don't see two Foxkits or two Duskshadows running around here, do you?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:58 am

Ok it will be Firekit/paw/pelt
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:51 am

Acctually, I noez I should not posht again but Liony and Minty are goin to be warriord soon. Like in a few weeks or so. When I get bothered to go ashk Smokeytaily pershon.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Sorrel, Lion and Cinder loners to join Darkclan (Ish dat ok because of the ban) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:15 am

Well if that is so then I may keep it Lion. Is what wolvine said (that she shouldn't have DX) true?
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:51 pm

Yesh, but they aren't wariror'd yet, so no. And Lionpaw is in SC, Flintster's clan. FLINTSTER! It'll never happen. X3
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:53 pm

There ish Lionpaw in Wic xD
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:57 pm

O.o

OKAY! Who's the idiot who Approved! ><

This is also another reason why there will be not another Lionpaw...
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:18 am

ok then! It will be firekit/paw/pelt. Can someone approve?
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:03 pm

I'm picky so change the bio first. :3
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:53 pm

ish edited.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:59 am

Make it three moons so they aren't so smal and easy to kill. THEN I will approve. I super promise it...
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:36 pm

But they are with there mother. Sorrel ish the mother and Fire and Cinder are the kits. Do I need to change that?
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:05 pm

Oh, I thought they were all kits. XD

In that case.. APPROVED
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:26 pm

finally!!!!
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down