Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorrel, Lion and Cinder. (FINALLY!!!!)

Go down

Sorrel, Lion and Cinder. (FINALLY!!!!) Empty Sorrel, Lion and Cinder. (FINALLY!!!!)

Post by Cheesles Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:07 pm

"How much further?" The small Lion coloured tom coughed.
"Not long now." The older mousy coloured queen. But even she was losing faith. The little silver kit once again tripped into the snow but couldn't get up. "Oh Cinder!" The queen rushed to her kit picking her up by the scruff.
"I'm so tired." The silver kit could barely speak.
"And hungry." The tom kit moaned. The queen put her she kit down and raced to her other one. She picked him up and toke him to Cinder.
"We will try and find shelter." She mewed.

The queen dusted the snow of her as she entered the cave once again but with prey in her jaws. Her kits were huddled at the back of the den. She quietly padded over to her sleeping kits. There flanks rose and fell rythmically showing they were sleeping. She lay around them trying to warm them.
"Cinder? Lion?" She mewed softly arousing them. They looked up drowsily at her.
"I have some fresh kill." She mewed pushing the unusually large rabbit to her kits. She had eaten a small amount already. The soon ate it all and were alseep once again.
Sorrel looked out of the cave as the snow and prayed,
"Please, Please let me find a new home soon." She saw the black face of her mate looking at her.
"Don't worry Sorrel, you will soon." Shadow mewed before disappearing into the moon.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Sorrel, Lion and Cinder. (FINALLY!!!!) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down