Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Havin' An Appiffany(open)

Go down

Havin' An Appiffany(open) Empty Havin' An Appiffany(open)

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:53 pm

Griffonpaw limped around his territory. The wolf he had fought left him heavily wounded. He was cut all over, some deep gashes, and he was limping badly. He figured he was fine, since his wounds were just dull pains. He didn't want to go back to camp, not yet. He was ashamed he was beaten by the wolf and caught stealing prey.
He dug up some loose soil and made a small burrow he used for a temporary den. He lined it with some feathers and ferns. After he made his den, he lay in it, grooming his once brown and white fur that was now scarlet red with blood. As he cleaned himself, cleaning some cuts along with his fur, he thought about what went wrong. He asked himself questions. Why did I go to WolfClan anyway? Why did I attack that wolf? What made me think those two loner cats were a threat?
He found no answers. Maybe those cats were just cats looking for a new home, maybe Cloudfrost was right. He thought.
He finished grooming, his fur gleaming, his cuts still fresh. He stood up and decided he had to do something to make him feel better and make his Clan happier. He went hunting. He missed much of his prey, but he started to learn how to catch lizards, and then rats, and then toads. Maybe he didn't need a mentor for that, it just came naturally to him.
After he finished hunting, he had too much to carry for one trip. He took his catch to the camp entrance, unseen and left it there. He came back for the rest and did the same. He only kept a rat, the smallest he could find.
Griffonpaw traveled back to his make-shift den and ate his rat.
He thought some more. After heartbeats of thought, one question ran through his head and made is blood as cold as ice. What's Redstar going to do to me?....Rip me to shreds.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Havin' An Appiffany(open) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down